Kar177

Jul 4, 2019
I keep getting this error every time I open the game and try to navigate the main menu:

Yanfly System Options:1350:in `se_play': No such file or directory - Audio/SE/Cursor2, Errno::ENOENT
from Yanfly System Options:1350:in `play'
from Sound:12:in `play_system_sound'
from Sound:17:in `play_cursor'
from Yanfly Core Engine:822:in `process_cursor_move'
from Window_Selectable:275:in `update'
from Scene_Base:95:in `block in update_all_windows'
from Scene_Base:93:in `each'
from Scene_Base:93:in `update_all_windows'
from Scene_Base:49:in `update_basic'
from Scene_Base:41:in `update'
from Scene_Base:14:in `main'
from SceneManager:23:in `run'
from Main:8:in `block in <main>'

Does anybody have an idea oh how I can fix this? I tried reinstalling the game, error persisted.

justahorse

Aug 25, 2021
Someone's very sensitive that I don't think your favorite game is perfect
Gameplay is actual trash and his hyper balanced to the point of no fun where you either accept using a guide or miss a large amount of stuff. There aren't actual choices as there is always a optimal choice which gives the best rewards not changing how things go in an interesting way, change playstyles, or unique exclusive paths. Humor is subjective and my subjective opinion is it sucks, but that is a personal opinion not one of fact.
Characters have backstories or personal tragedies that play zero part in anything, also the MC is boring and bland as all hell with the only unique thing is him being middle aged, and while the writing in this game is good it's not the next coming of Shakespeare like it's treated. Once again I said the game isn't bad, but the amount of times I heard how this is the most amazing perfect game is kind of annoying.
The game feels more like a visual novel shoved into RPGM rather than you know an actual game let alone an rpg
So, you post nonsense seeking attention, and then immediately follow it up with an assload of assumptions and projection. Wonderful how you follow the script so faithfully.

>and while the writing in this game is good it's not the next coming of Shakespeare like it's treated. Once again I said the game isn't bad, but the amount of times I heard how this is the most amazing perfect game is kind of annoying.

There it is. You should get a job at your local theatre with that level of projection.

Maizemallard

Dec 24, 2019
there is a more pressing topic to talk about....Like Do people prefer the dark cape or the Green cape on Simon? Because personally I'm more inclined to the green color scheme much more colorful and makes him stands out.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Nope, it's not the standard at all especially in RPG's.

The sex scenes were text based until recently and they started adding art but the sex has never been the focus of this.
Can you name me some besides of TLS because the rpg games i played had animated h in it like Urban Demons, Zombie's Retreat, A Zombie's Life, Town Of Passion, My New Life...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Can you name me some besides of TLS because the rpg games i played had animated h in it like Urban Demons, Zombie's Retreat, A Zombie's Life, Town Of Passion, My New Life...
Renryuu Ascension.
Wings of Desecration.
Evenicle.
Evenicle 2.
Last Demonhunter.
Tears to Tiara.
Legend of Queen Opala.
Roundscape Adorevia.
Rise of White Flower.
Ravager.
Harem.
Harem Remake.
Harem Collector.
Oathbreaker 1 and 2.
Beat Blades Haruka.
Beat Angel Esclayer.
Coceter Chronicles.
Yumina the Ethereal.
Seeds of Chaos.
Claires Quest.

Quite literally hundreds more JRPG's that would be classes as spamming if I had to go through them all.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Right now I'm in the new school, specify selecting the cook...
All in all, if one is looking for great results it is good to read the text, talk to the harem etc.
In total, my most recent save go to over 100 hours.

Wars, the variable count, but it is still possible to have a character from the harem died or get hurt for some time.

Grind, there is some in the later game, or so I guess since there is no way to know where the Dev want to complete this game.
Where, respawning tower areas, access from the tower house then talk. Guess it is more about resource than XP, but without cheat most of the harem is LVL 80+ Not sure how many have a shard, but it is looking good.
As it is, we got Two goddess and one immortal, along with the harem getting set as such with time.

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Very. If you're into the JRPG genre, then you'll find it very enjoyable. Kinda like the sex version of Dragon Quest

*sigh*

What is up with new and casual players nowadays? Back in the days RPG games were way harder than this. Have you ever played the earlier Dragon Quest series (I-III) where the spawn rate was fucking ridiculous so you had to fight through enemies at every step of the way? Ever played where you need to manage various timelines that branch left and right, with the plot sometimes going backwards and sometimes forward, in a convoluted maze?

Any RPG worth your salt will need a guide. It ain't an RPG if you don't need a guide, and it ain't an rpg if you don't need to make an excel spreadsheet to manage all your datas/variables/equipment/in-game-budget for the most optimal route.

Just be happy that this game is relatively easy for an RPG, as Sierra Lee made it so that there aren't any random encounters, and you can win every boss battle with optimal planning. Most RPG games back in the day were made so that you had to try the same strategy 2-3 times (even with optimal build) to clinch a win...

(Coming from the experience of a gamer who enjoys plot and the JRPG genre)
I played Dragon Quest III when it was called Dragon Warrior still in the West . As you said you can win with optimal planning, but I don't have any real player expression or choices.
If we are talking about actual good jrpgs then MGQ Paradox would be the king of eroge gameplay where the fun is trying to make the most absurdly broken combinations of classes, races, and character bonus to destroy shit on the hardest difficulty.
On a completely unrelated note I miss Valkyrie Profile never played Radiant Historia

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I played Dragon Quest III when it was called Dragon Warrior still in the West, but I expect games to be better than a game I played when I was like 8. As you said you can win with optimal planning, but I don't have any real player expression or choices.
If we are talking about actual good jrpgs then MGQ Paradox would be the king of eroge gameplay where the fun is trying to make the most absurdly broken combinations of classes, races, and character bonus to destroy shit on the hardest difficulty.
On a completely unrelated note I miss Valkyrie Profile never played Radiant Historia
jrpg <-> choice. lolvut?

and it's irrilevant the age you play something.
the evolution of gameplay matter, yes. but your age not.

Reactions: Zulfiqar

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
jrpg <-> choice. lolvut?
JRPGs don't always have a built in class system so you can design how you want a party to turn out, he's the one saying I'm casual who never played "hard" rpgs. My orginal complaint was no meaningful choices in the game as there were only optimal choices or you missed out, hence one of the reasons I complained it's closer to a visual novel then some deep story rpg

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
JRPGs don't always have a built in class system so you can design how you want a party to turn out, he's the one saying I'm casual who never played "hard" rpgs. My orginal complaint was no meaningful choices in the game as there were only optimal choices or you missed out, hence one of the reasons I complained it's closer to a visual novel then some deep story rpg
jprg are build around zero choice gameplay. and choice don't mean "i want hit thing with a sword or i want cast magic".
but meangiful choice impacting the story and the characters. in jrpg you find it from none to very scarce.

jrpg tell a story, main and foremost. a book don't give you choice over the route of the story, jrpg are the same.
if you want find that kind of choice you should turn to cRpg.

and for the metric of jrpg TLS had a lot of meangiful choice. yes, some are inferior, but well, have you try to play an evil or stupic characters in some crpg? usualy is only cut content compared the other options

Reactions: Zulfiqar

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
jprg are build around zero choice gameplay. and choice don't mean "i want hit thing with a sword or i want cast magic".
but meangiful choice impacting the story and the characters. in jrpg you find it from none to very scarce.

jrpg tell a story, main and foremost. a book don't give you choice over the route of the story, jrpg are the same.
if you want find that kind of choice you should turn to cRpg.

and for the metric of jrpg TLS had a lot of meangiful choice. yes, some are inferior, but well, have you try to play an evil or stupic characters in some crpg? usualy is only cut content compared the other options
You are extremely ill informed on JRPGS as there are ones built with meaningful combat as well, but that's not what I was talking about. I not even talking about JRPGS I was simply saying yes I played the classic jrpgs as apparently if I didn't my criticism how no merit according to the person I was originally responded to.
I recommend you read the actual comment chain instead of making up a completing random unrelated one

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Very. If you're into the JRPG genre, then you'll find it very enjoyable. Kinda like the sex version of Dragon Quest

*sigh*

What is up with new and casual players nowadays? Back in the days RPG games were way harder than this. Have you ever played the earlier Dragon Quest series (I-III) where the spawn rate was fucking ridiculous so you had to fight through enemies at every step of the way? Ever played where you need to manage various timelines that branch left and right, with the plot sometimes going backwards and sometimes forward, in a convoluted maze?

Any RPG worth your salt will need a guide. It ain't an RPG if you don't need a guide, and it ain't an rpg if you don't need to make an excel spreadsheet to manage all your datas/variables/equipment/in-game-budget for the most optimal route.

Just be happy that this game is relatively easy for an RPG, as Sierra Lee made it so that there aren't any random encounters, and you can win every boss battle with optimal planning. Most RPG games back in the day were made so that you had to try the same strategy 2-3 times (even with optimal build) to clinch a win...

(Coming from the experience of a gamer who enjoys plot and the JRPG genre)
Casual players are like that why do you think most of them play mobile games, heck they even ask for super easy mode on actual hard games.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Can someone share their save I started from the incubus war and I can't find my save after the previous update just want to see what new. I think I found it not sure if this the right one.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You find animations mainly in games with 3D CGs anyway, I don't recall many if any includeing animations for 2D CGs
I don't really see your point many of your choices matter in the long run... sure some of those can bite you in the ass later but you can still make them and the game will adress them.
You are extremely ill informed on JRPGS as there are ones built with meaningful combat as well
Please enlighten us what YOU under stand under JRPG?
For me JRPG are what defines the Battle Based Storytelling genre, you rarely build a Characters morale compass but always his fighting abilities.

4.40 star(s) 177 Votes