Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
You'd think Aka would have had a more intense reaction from being raped and then jumping on Simon's dick literally a few seconds after. Completely bizarre narrative direction.
simon saved her. literally. in the only way he know at the time, fuking her.
after years of study and control he was able to do the same whitout the need for sex, but so early in the game, not a chance

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You'd think Aka would have had a more intense reaction from being raped and then jumping on Simon's dick literally a few seconds after. Completely bizarre narrative direction.
She has a strong fetish for proud and established older men, even before being affected by lust magic.
When that chosen recruited her she was ignoring his "romantic" advances but kinda heavily flirted with Simon the moment she saw him.

Kar177

Jul 4, 2019
I'm not simply talking about why it was necessary. Usually when somebody is raped, regardless of the circumstances and how you're 'saved', it leaves massive mental scars. Aka is just fine, she simply didn't care that someone forced himself on her, and even if you like someone or have a hint of attraction, having to screw them literally seconds after one of the most fucked up moments in your entire life and being totally cool about it afterwards is bizarre and something no real human would be capable of.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I'm not simply talking about why it was necessary. Usually when somebody is raped, regardless of the circumstances and how you're 'saved', it leaves massive mental scars. Aka is just fine, she simply didn't care that someone forced himself on her, and even if you like someone or have a hint of attraction, having to screw them literally seconds after one of the most fucked up moments in your entire life and being totally cool about it afterwards is bizarre and something no real human would be capable of.
Ah...you haven't advanced the story much further yet.
You are absolutely correct with your assumptions, but disregard the fact that the game keeps adressing this very point.
The rape by the chosen left a scar on her, which makes her very hostile to any other chosen she meets for example, that aside Simon is very concerned for her reactions and assumes that his Powers altered her perception and made her more compliant.
Don't worry all this is going to be adressed and explained very soon in the story

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Simon reshaped her soul, it was the whole event, she was literally dying and he had to fix her.

Although she did hate Chosen after that and want to stab them all in the face,

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
it doesn't help apart from Simon manipulating her soul and how she saw things that she is still infected by Lust energy and needs to keep having sex with Simon or her body starts to break down

and yeah the chosen thing had a massive effect on her soul as well it why yara brings up that aka would have been a mindless set of holes due to how the energy had made her super malleable to change as you want as anyone wanted which yeah Aka eventually brings up exactly what Simon did to her but of course Simon would not want her to be massively scared

as in she was so Malleable that she would of been fine with the whole being raped by the chosen thing if it was allowed to finish, and to be fair to the chosen it would not have been really rape from their perspective(even if they don't care about that) because aka needed to have sex and her body was burring up with the desire for sex as in she basically wanted sex more than even a succubus would

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
it doesn't help apart from Simon manipulating her soul and how she saw things that she is still infected by Lust energy and needs to keep having sex with Simon or her body starts to break down
...what a terrible fate indeed... she won't have to convince Simon to fuck her since she'll otherwise die and he feels responsible for her fate. ;) :sneaky:

Aleter

Jul 6, 2017
Ok, I met bug with sister Bertrice, but now I can't finish Govern Yhilin 2, because appled thelogy doesn't want to close up. Any ideas what to do, or which trigger I should edit to bypass it?

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
  • Bertricia, in Ivala's Glade after the Forest of the First Root (so before returning to Yhilin and this quest being revealed in the Journal).
  • Carina, on her relationship with Ivala.
  • Yarra, about the Lustlord.
  • Robin, in the Royal Chambers library after her cutscene with Orilise.
  • Discuss the Goddess of Magic with the leader of her cult in their usual place.
  • Ginasta, automatically after ending the section if you spoke to the Goddess of Magic cult leader.
and sarai after andra is dealt with

Aleter

Jul 6, 2017
Thanks, but issue is that Bertricia is bugged (well, Ivala's Glade), and after I finished First Root, whole Glade looks like I never visited it before. So I have to talk to nun, then to Bertricia, then again teleported to First root.

AsTr

Nov 29, 2017
hello im new here... and i just wanted to ask is there a way to save trin or ressurect her. i got the staff of true necromancy but idk...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
hello im new here... and i just wanted to ask is there a way to save trin or ressurect her. i got the staff of true necromancy but idk...
Not once she's dead, no.

The only way to keep Trin alive is to not limit her power when given the option.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Arachnox

Aug 3, 2018
During 'Incubus King's Domain 4: The Final Assault', how do you get past this pink door to the treasure? I broke the 'pink crystal' but still its locked tegehe.png

Arachnox

Aug 3, 2018
One last question :) I'm 100% sure that I approved Qum's research, but still, it did not 'trigger' (the Research slot was not booked and had no effect on the War). Did I choose the wrong option? The first dialogue choice had Qum reply negatively, so I avoided that. I chose the second (something with 'Take some time from Robin.....') Did I unintentionally reject Qum's research??

4.40 star(s) 177 Votes