Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
Can anyone recommend a save editor with inventory? I have played this a few times and just want an editor for inventory purposes. Such as giving myself better equipment and potions.

Tanurak

Apr 26, 2021
Can anyone recommend a save editor with inventory? I have played this a few times and just want an editor for inventory purposes. Such as giving myself better equipment and potions.

got this link in the page from the wiki

Reactions: Shadow Song

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
if you want an "easy mode" you can increase the characters' raw stats (ATK,DEF,...) and you will be fine

pilot24

Dec 5, 2020
Can somebody post guide hot to change researched topics. I think i screwed up and want to change some research.

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
Is there anything plot wise related to the Slave Collar? They talked about how the harem would be immune but we see its effects right after on another NPC. Is there someone we can use it on? Maybe as punishment for some enemy or someone elses woman?

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Is there anything plot wise related to the Slave Collar? They talked about how the harem would be immune but we see its effects right after on another NPC. Is there someone we can use it on? Maybe as punishment for some enemy or someone elses woman?
Nah, the collars are a kind of a crude form of mind control, more something the underlings of an Incubus King could use to train prisoners. Incubus Kings themselves are usually powerful enough that directly they could just dominate someone with their magic if they wanted, the collars wouldn't be needed.

In the game you get a much more useful form of "mind control" once you meet Trin so the collars stay mostly something a few enemy human groups use for slaving, rather than something your group ever has any use for.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Curious about this game, but it looks a bit too serious?
Which leads to a question.
Does this game limit you on obtaining exp, money and so on in the name of "balance"? Or maybe there is a time limit?

Last edited:

Avoidkid

Jul 31, 2017
I fully believe that. The majority of my playtime is spend making and pouring over spreadsheets to plan my investments, or votes, or whatever else the political game of the day is.
The lewd parts are just a side gig to the main game IMO.
So I'm not the only one then. lol
Make spreadsheet to calculate and evaluate every decision to get the best outcome for every big event (war, gathering, etc.). Walkthrough only provide number or impact, but not how to achieved the ultimate goal

Reactions: superior62111213
Aug 22, 2018
They do come back after a while as we're cleaning up some rebellion, but we do not use them.
There's no way someone like Simon would ever accept using them.

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Curious about this game, but it looks a bit too serious?
Which leads to a question.
Does this game limit you on obtaining exp, money and so on in the name of "balance"? Or maybe there is a time limit?
The game is very much a serious game in that it has an immense story, and is a very carefully balanced game, such that decisions you make in chapter 1 and 2 can have visible effects on how things play out in chapters 3 and 4. You have limited money, and experience and no way to grind for more. There are no random encounters, all encounters are on map, and don't respawn.

As I commented recently, I had a grand old time with an excel spreadsheet for three hours calculating how I wanted part of the story known as the Council of Gawnfall to play out. If you aren't willing to spend hours on this as a legit RPG, this probably isn't the game for you.

You can play it anyway with a cheat engine so you don't have to worry about such things, but since you're worried about seriousness I wouldn't. It's hours and hours and hours even if you cheat. The sex is baked into the world, and makes perfect sense storywise, which I think is wonderful, but that also means you have to pay attention to the story. If you want something quick or simple, this is definitely not it.

Reactions: sonhot and Vizer007

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
The game is very much a serious game in that it has an immense story, and is a very carefully balanced game, such that decisions you make in chapter 1 and 2 can have visible effects on how things play out in chapters 3 and 4. You have limited money, and experience and no way to grind for more. There are no random encounters, all encounters are on map, and don't respawn.

As I commented recently, I had a grand old time with an excel spreadsheet for three hours calculating how I wanted part of the story known as the Council of Gawnfall to play out. If you aren't willing to spend hours on this as a legit RPG, this probably isn't the game for you.

You can play it anyway with a cheat engine so you don't have to worry about such things, but since you're worried about seriousness I wouldn't. It's hours and hours and hours even if you cheat. The sex is baked into the world, and makes perfect sense storywise, which I think is wonderful, but that also means you have to pay attention to the story. If you want something quick or simple, this is definitely not it.
Damn, no way to farm? No respawns? I really like the games that more into story than anything, but grinding and then "beating enemies to a pulp" is just the best for me and really sad if that is not an option here...Like, really? No repeatables without consequences?
So, this game meant to be completed several times or something?

Last edited:
Dec 6, 2019
Damn, no way to farm? No respawns? I really like the games that more into story than anything, but grinding and then "beating enemies to a pulp" is just the best for me and really sad if that is not an option here...Like, really? No repeatables without consequences?
So, this game meant to be completed several times or something?
Correct and correct. I couldn't agree more with you. There are some games on here that I enjoy the grind more then the sex and I would say this game hits the same area but not the same spot. Everything is limited. I personally would advise having a wiki handy as I played this game blind and ended up a bit fucked.
I'd say this game is meant for the story and there only a few really BIG choices so at most you'd get 2 playthroughs. However I've done 4 (mostly complete) playthroughs of the game using the wiki to slowly optimize my stats/money/Pron through each. I would recommend playing until a bit after you become King to see if it's for you

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
How close is the game to completion? I played it the first time back in 2017 and it was already massive back then.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
How close is the game to completion? I played it the first time back in 2017 and it was already massive back then.
We're on the final stretch: chapter 5, the last chapter. Might be post-game content as well though. Also, great banners :) I'm a fan of eternum as well.

Reactions: sonhot

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
i mean seriously the sex secens are.. well lacking.
Kinda agree with this. This type of sex scenes feel like reading an erotic book rather than playing a game (only 1 or 2 generic cgs and too descriptive). I'm totally fine with reading rich lores and long conversations but when it comes to sex scenes i find it hotter when they are mostly dirty talks and the woman moaning.

Its a Game ! everybody cheat on pc games.
Not really. Back when i had more time for games i didn't cheat at all. Even now i only do it sometimes when the grinding become too much.

4.40 star(s) 177 Votes