Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
does all the sex scenes in the game now feature images?
if not, then how much (rough estimate %) does have it?
Great banners, by the way!

Not sure the answer to your question, but here's a list of scenes which also notes the scenes that have cg (as seen in the "CGs" column). Blank in the "CGs" columns means no CG yet, as all scenes are planned to feature images.

CGs are in place for chapters 1 and 2. Considering that there's 5 chapters, a very rough estimate is 2/5 = 40% of the game has CGs.

This game has great story and game mechanics though, so I urge you to play! Though admittedly, Caribdis games has 10000% better graphics that Last Sovereign, IMO.

Reactions: superior62111213

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
Great banners, by the way!

Not sure the answer to your question, but here's a list of scenes which also notes the scenes that have cg (as seen in the "CGs" column). Blank in the "CGs" columns means no CG yet, as all scenes are planned to feature images.

CGs are in place for chapters 1 and 2. Considering that there's 5 chapters, a very rough estimate is 2/5 = 40% of the game has CGs.

This game has great story and game mechanics though, so I urge you to play! Though admittedly, Caribdis games has 10000% better graphics that Last Sovereign, IMO.
I had played the game before it had visuals (only sprite animations I think) up until the mc (+ his shadow) fucking the girls part

got stuck at a place in 2 separate playthroughs and had left it at that

then my old pc died and all of this games save with it, so got demotivated to play

so maybe I'll play after a while :)

Also yes, Cari's games rock :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
Just having a look at this one now and looking at the guide.

Missed opportunity to have Simon the Sourcerer.. Making a nod to an old game.

• Haha

cents2kk

Dec 16, 2021
Yes, its a "harem" game (poly relationship of 1 man and many women) but it develops each of the women as interesting love interests in their own way (there's like 30+ of them though, so some still end up getting a bit more attention in the story than others).

Swinging is never really a theme of the game, a lot of it is avoidable, and what little of it isn't (or at least isn't meant to be avoided) is usually contextualized (main examples are some succubi characters having sex as part of their social customs when it was required of them, and a few of the bisexual women in the harem having a couple odd scenes over the game where they have lesbian sex without the MC being involved). The other 99% of the sexual content in the game is entirely devoted to the MC's relationship with the girls, with a fair distribution between 1-on-1 sex scenes and group sex scenes (where the MC is the only man and usually all the women present are part of his harem).
Thanks! gonna play this later.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I had played the game before it had visuals (only sprite animations I think) up until the mc (+ his shadow) fucking the girls part

got stuck at a place in 2 separate playthroughs and had left it at that

then my old pc died and all of this games save with it, so got demotivated to play

so maybe I'll play after a while :)

Also yes, Cari's games rock :LOL:
If you're gonna play, here's a

I guess some people don't like walkthroughs, but honestly, they're kinda the norm for good, solid RPG games. So hope you enjoy!

brandonboi

Aug 13, 2017
This game is something. Barely a half hour in. I was ready to hate the main character. And then that twist. I think this is going to be fun. I enjoy good games like this with story, interesting characters, and 'fun times'. :) Based on what folks have said in this thread, looking forward to it.

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Yeah, the bait and switch opening is hilarious and great. It parodies so many of the terrible, low effort H-RPGs. Especially with all the sex scenes involving the champion are illustrated in a deliberately silly style.

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
If you're gonna play, here's a

I guess some people don't like walkthroughs, but honestly, they're kinda the norm for good, solid RPG games. So hope you enjoy!
well it's not that I didn't know what to do...it was basically the game bugging and not letting me get something (it was get 5 or so things in a city) but the last piece just wasn't there where it needed to be (twice)

Aug 22, 2018
I don't remember where exactly, but wasn't there a poll (not sure about this english word) about how many people skipped the cutscenes to go back to the story where the result was over 30% ?
I fully believe that. The majority of my playtime is spend making and pouring over spreadsheets to plan my investments, or votes, or whatever else the political game of the day is.
The lewd parts are just a side gig to the main game IMO.

Dqslime

Oct 1, 2017
well it's not that I didn't know what to do...it was basically the game bugging and not letting me get something (it was get 5 or so things in a city) but the last piece just wasn't there where it needed to be (twice)
The game is heavily switch dependent, if something was supposed to happen but didn’t happen it’s because you did or did not do something several hours hours ago. If you want to get everything I suggest following Thosha’s Playthrough (which is an optimized walkthrough of the game) from the BEGINNING. Or you can pour over the spreadsheets and save A LOT. Of course you can just play through the game normally, you can’t really get stuck, it’s just if you don’t do certain things you’re going to pay for it later on.

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
The game is heavily switch dependent, if something was supposed to happen but didn’t happen it’s because you did or did not do something several hours hours ago. If you want to get everything I suggest following Thosha’s Playthrough (which is an optimized walkthrough of the game) from the BEGINNING. Or you can pour over the spreadsheets and save A LOT. Of course you can just play through the game normally, you can’t really get stuck, it’s just if you don’t do certain things you’re going to pay for it later on.
I don't really think it was a me not doing something part....but rather there was a building that I needed to enter to get the thing I needed but it just didn't let me...I had tried the previous walkthrough at that time and even doing the same thing there I still wasn't able to enter, so I had just left in frustration thinking I would complete it later from the start (after hearing that the game dev was planning on adding custom art to the game)

Dqslime

Oct 1, 2017
I don't really think it was a me not doing something part....but rather there was a building that I needed to enter to get the thing I needed but it just didn't let me...I had tried the previous walkthrough at that time and even doing the same thing there I still wasn't able to enter, so I had just left in frustration thinking I would complete it later from the start (after hearing that the game dev was planning on adding custom art to the game)
Well if you play the game again, and reencounter the problem, if you explain it in more detail I might be able to help you figure out what went wrong. Of course, I don't know what version you played and there are bugfixes in every new release so maybe it was a bug that I just didn't encounter. After all, I started playing around 0.12, quit, and got back into it at 0.60.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I fully believe that. The majority of my playtime is spend making and pouring over spreadsheets to plan my investments, or votes, or whatever else the political game of the day is.
The lewd parts are just a side gig to the main game IMO.
the comunity had made a lot of tools to avoid most of the manual labor for the calculation

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
the comunity had made a lot of tools to avoid most of the manual labor for the calculation
Honestly, I spent three hours with the wiki, an excel spread sheet, and a cheat engine just so I could read some stats you can't normally see before the Council of Gawnfall and then three hours playing through the actual council itself. The three hours I spent on that spread sheet were just as fun for me as the actual game and story parts, but I realize it's not for everyone. I'm just one of those crazy people that loves optimizing things to the nth degree and so I always loved those parts.

Though I will admit to using the Gawnfall calculator afterwards to double check my math.

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Is there another way to download the mod that's not pay locked at 1MB/s download speed?

First page Cheat Guide link
Bottom paragraph of Story Mode Mod just above Variable Names
Current version of this mod is equivalent release 0.56.2 to of TLS and can be downloaded here.
For those wondering.

My antivirus flags the release 0.56.2 link and the Here link has the pay locked download speed which i have no desire to wait 5 to 6+ hours for a 457.1 MB download pay locked at 1MB/s which shouldn't take more than a couple minutes at best and not have to pay for a service i haven't even heard of.

I'll pay for services if i am actually going to use them, not piss money away on something i will likely only use once.

4.40 star(s) 177 Votes