zanetti100

Oct 17, 2017
Does anybody know the variable for the Ivalan Succubus vote at Gawnfall (I fucked up and my last save is 5 hours old)
Best way is to use this save editor: from . Unzip and open the editor. Then locate your save file, Go to "Advanced", "Edit Switches and Variables", press the new tab "Variables", and lastly search for or scroll to the variable you're looking for. Obviously use a save that has started the Gawnfall event so the corresponding variables appear. Maybe even better, use a save right before the final vote (usually they have a pause).

Use with care so you don't ruin your save but I've been using this editor a lot without any problems aslong as you're certain on what you're changing.

Last edited:

cherrydonut

Sep 10, 2018
Hi sorry to ask again after something I'm sure people post every five minutes, but I've spent a while searching and can't seem to find it.

If I recall correctly there was someone who had a 'perfect' playthrough going on? Does anyone have a link to those savefiles? Please and kind thanks

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Hi sorry to ask again after something I'm sure people post every five minutes, but I've spent a while searching and can't seem to find it.

If I recall correctly there was someone who had a 'perfect' playthrough going on? Does anyone have a link to those savefiles? Please and kind thanks

Reactions: cherrydonut

Tahxeol

Nov 30, 2018
You know an adult game's story is good when you say "Oh man, they only added sex scenes in this update?"
I don't remember where exactly, but wasn't there a poll (not sure about this english word) about how many people skipped the cutscenes to go back to the story where the result was over 30% ?

Reactions: zanetti100

HereForDownload

Oct 18, 2019
For yarra's request I am stuck on "find the succubi and let yarra talk to them." I can't progress further in the tunnels so im kinda lost

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
is there any love interests in this game? and saw the swinging tag is it somewhat "aVoiDAbLe"?
Around 30 love interests.

Sadly, swinging is not avoidable (BUT, most love interests DON'T have swinging content, and most of the swinging content is for succubus, you know, because succubus = fuck demons??)

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
is there any love interests in this game? and saw the swinging tag is it somewhat "aVoiDAbLe"?
Yes, its a "harem" game (poly relationship of 1 man and many women) but it develops each of the women as interesting love interests in their own way (there's like 30+ of them though, so some still end up getting a bit more attention in the story than others).

Swinging is never really a theme of the game, a lot of it is avoidable, and what little of it isn't (or at least isn't meant to be avoided) is usually contextualized (main examples are some succubi characters having sex as part of their social customs when it was required of them, and a few of the bisexual women in the harem having a couple odd scenes over the game where they have lesbian sex without the MC being involved). The other 99% of the sexual content in the game is entirely devoted to the MC's relationship with the girls, with a fair distribution between 1-on-1 sex scenes and group sex scenes (where the MC is the only man and usually all the women present are part of his harem).

4.40 star(s) 177 Votes