Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Is bar owner a dick: Yes
Is Bar owner capitalizing on a bad situation: Yes
Is bar owner forcing people to come to his bar: No
Is bar owner rich: Most likely not feroholm doesn't get much travelers, poor area and unless bar owner has a mansion outside of town he probably lives in the rundown houses.
Gven that the Alcohol he stocked up was worth 20K I tend to disagree with that.
Will killing bar owner stop demand for beer and fix the core issues: No
Did killing bar owner fix Anything: No he was replaced
Yeah it made everyone feel better.
Was it necessary to kill bar owner to get his stock: Debatable
If you decide to take a swing atleast make it one that counts.
The bar owner was Benefiting off a bad situation But he no way caused it and killing him Achieved nothing but taking a life.
It was the End of a long tedious and pitty relationship between 2 men with opposing ideals.
Simon Raiding a city resulting in numerous Innocent lives lost even with a good outcome, Simon benefiting off bad situations using a crisis of war or disaster to Improve his position there is plenty of times where Simon can decide to directly support his cause over the lives of others So how can people say Bar owner deserved to die When Simon himself has done much worse than sell a few beers. Did Simon do all those action to try and improve lives yes But its undeniable that Simon caused way more damage than a simple bar owner. I feel there isn't enough justification to warrant the death of the bar owner
Simon himself agrees with you on that part... he is no hero worth of worship, but the Hero the people need to improve their lives

Last edited:
Reactions: EZ8lt

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah, let's go kill bar owners irl too because they sell alcohol to people who actively choose to drink. It's okay because we can have a speech about morality afterwards!
Let's all make ridiculous statements about something that happens in a fucking game and make it look like I have an actual point when really i'm being amazingly fucking ridiculous, yay.

Onahoe

Dec 26, 2017
Let's all make ridiculous statements about something that happens in a fucking game and make it look like I have an actual point when really i'm being amazingly fucking ridiculous, yay.
>in a fucking game
Then why do you bother participating in the debate at all?

Onahoe

Dec 26, 2017
in a town where the guard let whole family be killed by orc raiders because they don't want the hassle to manage some family members surivivng...

yea, morality, yes...
This just goes to show that Simon has no stable moral compass lol

Yezom

Jan 13, 2019
Pretty sure it's not available yet. Also, you need RP 100 to lock RP for any harem girl, so 99 ain't enough :)
I've been stuck at 99 for awhile (pretty sure I was still gain positive RP points for her), and even attempted to change the RP to 100 via save editor to see what would happen. That's why I wasn't sure if I had screwed up somewhere or we couldn't get to 100 and/or locking wasn't an option yet.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Onahoe

Dec 26, 2017
...or that yours got distorted by takeing some Storyevents out of their context and redefined them to your liking in order to be a "moralic" person.
The context is Simon killing a bar owner for profit and justifying it by saying "alcohol bad". Literally. So no.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The context is Simon killing a bar owner for profit and justifying it by saying "alcohol bad". Literally. So no.
...Might want to replay the scene and pay attention...that's not what happened there.
Sure he kills the guy and yes he robs him blind, but the details around it are completly different.
Ha

Just because you like to see Simon as a beacon of morality doesn't mean that he is. He killed a barman for doing his job. He didn't force anyone to buy his drinks. Sorry but that's murder no matter how much you hate it.
Noone argues about the killing being a crime, however you are totally off at saying the bar owner did not commit his own crimes.
If you really believe so your morale compass is not only distorted but outright broken.

Onahoe

Dec 26, 2017
...Might want to replay the scene and pay attention...that's not what happened there.
Sure he kills the guy and yes he robs him blind, but the details around it are completly different.

Noone argues about the killing being a crime, however you are totally off at saying the bar owner did not commit his own crimes.
If you really believe so your morale compass is not only distorted but outright broken.
Even assuming the barman committed a crime, Simon still committed a crime of his own through murder. He could have alerted the guards, no? Why didn't he do that instead?
you are clearly a troll. so, ggthxbye
Whatever you say my dude, blocked lol

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Even assuming the barman committed a crime, Simon still committed a crime of his own through murder. He could have alerted the guards, no? Why didn't he do that instead?
Selling alcohol to alcoholics isn't really illegal. Morally wrong, but not illegal.

Kinda like how slavery wasn't really illegal in the US for a long time, but still morally wrong.

Reactions: Alandir

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Just because you like to see Simon as a beacon of morality doesn't mean that he is. He killed a barman for doing his job. He didn't force anyone to buy his drinks. Sorry but that's murder no matter how much you hate it.
I was saying that you equating all this to justifying real life murder was a braindead argument. Simon and his morality are irrelevant to my point.

I would suggest that you reread my comment but it's apparently gone.

• Angry
Reactions: Onahoe

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
In my Nation you have a responsibility if you deal with (legal) drugs [and alcohol and tabacao are considerd as such], that guy shunned that responsibility for profit, which would be considered a (minor) crime... it would be hard enough to get the authorities to deal with such a case even if they weren't utterly corrupt like in this case.
Calling the guards, when most couldn't be bothered to help the people in need and there were even reports of them looting the victims of Orc raids of their valuables.

Onahoe

Dec 26, 2017
In my Nation you have a responsibility if you deal with (legal) drugs [and alcohol and tabacao are considerd as such], that guy shunned that responsibility for profit, which would be considered a (minor) crime... it would be hard enough to get the authorities to deal with such a case even if they weren't utterly corrupt like in this case.
Calling the guards, when most couldn't be bothered to help the people in need and there were even reports of them looting the victims of Orc raids of their valuables.
That still doesn't give him the legal authority or right to murder him. He could have reported it and it would then be in the hands of the guard/church. Even if they didn't end up acting, it's none of Simon's concern from that point on. Or he could have ignored it.
But he didn't. He instead saw it as an opportunity to kill two birds with one stone, so to speak. So the murder also had the motive to profit from it. He's in no way justified in his action.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
That still doesn't give him the legal authority or right to murder him. He could have reported it and it would then be in the hands of the guard/church. Even if they didn't end up acting, it's none of Simon's concern from that point on. Or he could have ignored it.
But he didn't. He instead saw it as an opportunity to kill two birds with one stone, so to speak. So the murder also had the motive to profit from it. He's in no way justified in his action.
...I don't get your point...
Is murder justified under ANY circumstances? Doubtable... even the act of self defence is arguable.
Is Simon saying this was for justice? No he didn't he said that it was neccesary to both offer a chance of change to Feroholme (sadly they will disappoint as is the nature of humanity) as well as the World when he sets out to start his rise to power.
You seem to hang yourself to the fact that a complete random NPC got killed of by the Anti hero of the story right of the bat, I am not sure wether you identified yourself with said barkeeper or wether you feel disapointed that you can't do the same with Simon, but based on the fact that you can't even name any of the Characters in this story that's not even intended, though you'll eventually feel like you can put your own morales into the story.
Noone in this story is truely "Good" or "Evil" even the worst guys seem to have a morale code they uphold... it just tend to be twisted... in some cases in a way that makes it good for a laugh

Caloi

Jul 11, 2020
just wanna to know, is that the art in this game will get better after go through with the gameplay or still same like the intro? the intro scene is kind of s*ck tho. i thought the cg will look like the op.

4.40 star(s) 177 Votes