Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
just wanna to know, is that the art in this game will get better after go through with the gameplay or still same like the intro? the intro scene is kind of s*ck tho. i thought the cg will look like the op.
If "intro art" means the scenes where the "Chosen One" is having sex, trust me, the game gets much better. The intro's just a parody, a joke, to lure you into the actual game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, I suggest you look at if starting the game. Last Soveign's a bit tricky to optimize with no walkthrough.

Reactions: Caloi

Onahoe

Dec 26, 2017
...I don't get your point...
Is murder justified under ANY circumstances? Doubtable... even the act of self defence is arguable.
Is Simon saying this was for justice? No he didn't he said that it was neccesary to both offer a chance of change to Feroholme (sadly they will disappoint as is the nature of humanity) as well as the World when he sets out to start his rise to power.
You seem to hang yourself to the fact that a complete random NPC got killed of by the Anti hero of the story right of the bat, I am not sure wether you identified yourself with said barkeeper or wether you feel disapointed that you can't do the same with Simon, but based on the fact that you can't even name any of the Characters in this story that's not even intended, though you'll eventually feel like you can put your own morales into the story.
Noone in this story is truely "Good" or "Evil" even the worst guys seem to have a morale code they uphold... it just tend to be twisted... in some cases in a way that makes it good for a laugh
My point is very simple. Simon is not justified in the murder. I thought I made it abundantly clear in my previous post.

pilot24

Dec 5, 2020
On another note. I need to change completed research projects. i want swap one for tower defence for divine shard. What program i need to use and what i need to change? Can i change it using some online save editor?

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
hello im new here... and i just wanted to ask is there a way to save trin or ressurect her. i got the staff of true necromancy but idk...
She dies if you don't trust her. Don't block her during the assault on mythrins palace.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I know, but blocking her was the big one, as far as I remember. Doing it made her death guaranteed.
no more, if you have all the other four [not the optimal, trin unique is the best option with the little not girl question]

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
If this game was a Japanese light novel it would be called something like
Jokes aside, this is probably the most ambitious and complex game I've seen in a while, and I can't wait for more.
Definitely worth every penny they get.

MagnaCarter

Nov 17, 2021
So this game is also on steam, may download it there does it have all the content as the version on this site, some of the tags seem like it wouldn't be able to be on steam or have some things cut out.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
So this game is also on steam, may download it there does it have all the content as the version on this site, some of the tags seem like it wouldn't be able to be on steam or have some things cut out.
Steam version has the same content. It is always the latest public release of the game.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
This is the . It has free builds, that are...free.

It also gets updated much faster than F95zone :)

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017

The dev just had to rub it in that I had to replay the whole damn Council of Gawnfall and whatever came after, so this fucker doesn't end up as mystery meat.

I really hope he has some more interesting character development later :')

Reactions: Volis

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
steam had... relaxed somewhat the censorship policies in recent time.
steam version is the last public version, and it don't have any content cut from the patreon one (patreon usualy come a week early, and is used mostly for bug fixing and polishing the public one)

The dev just had to rub it in that I had to replay the whole damn Council of Gawnfall and whatever came after, so this fucker doesn't end up as mystery meat.

I really hope he has some more interesting character development later :')
if you like him so far [expecialy is dialogue in the erosian war camp] i think you will like his developement in the recent updates.

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
steam had... relaxed somewhat the censorship policies in recent time.
steam version is the last public version, and it don't have any content cut from the patreon one (patreon usualy come a week early, and is used mostly for bug fixing and polishing the public one)

if you like him so far [expecialy is dialogue in the erosian war camp] i think you will like his developement in the recent updates.
Then I'm happy that I went through the trouble :)
So far this game hasn't disappointed in terms of side characters.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Cricco

May 5, 2021
Thing with the bar owner feels weird because Simon spends all of C1 being all dark batman ends justify the means but then takes a swerve to whiteknighthoodville for the rest of the game. He does still do morally quesionable things but none really for mere power or advacement, and even when he does toe the line there's like 50 characters tripping over eachother to reassure him of his goodness. Just kind of an OOC moment looking back, same for selling out the succubus or mindbreaking that other girl, and it's kind of a shame too since i feel the game suffers from corruption being such a big theme yet Simon being so inhumanely incorruptible. But what can you do.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Thing with the bar owner feels weird because Simon spends all of C1 being all dark batman ends justify the means but then takes a swerve to whiteknighthoodville for the rest of the game. He does still do morally quesionable things but none really for mere power or advacement, and even when he does toe the line there's like 50 characters tripping over eachother to reassure him of his goodness. Just kind of an OOC moment looking back, same for selling out the succubus or mindbreaking that other girl, and it's kind of a shame too since i feel the game suffers from corruption being such a big theme yet Simon being so inhumanely incorruptible. But what can you do.
The game mellows out in the later parts. I think Simon was always intended to be presented as incorruptible, but early on the game had more scenarios where "darker" alternatives could still be rationalized as the "lesser evil" given the limited number of choices and relative powerlessness of the protagonist in face of the challenges they would have to face.

But to be fair, the game at least adresses this in a conversation later in the story. Ruthlessness is something that makes more sense when you don't hold much power, both because ultimately you can't cause much damage in relative terms, and the opportunities to gain the power you need to accomplish your goals are much more scarce.

Once the protagonist became a powerful ruler, the dynamics change and it becomes more important to be cautious with how one wields their power, as well as the pursuit of more power not being as important as using what you already have for the greater good. After all, power was still just the means to achieve the best possible result, if you are already strong enough to achieve the best solution to most of your goals, it doesn't make sense to sacrifice them just to keep accumulating more power.

Gopnikas

Nov 14, 2018
Does anybody know the variable for the Ivalan Succubus vote at Gawnfall (I fucked up and my last save is 5 hours old)

4.40 star(s) 177 Votes