Jan 14, 2023
2) Creating all those convoluted variables such as "social", "economic", "daytracking" etc. (even RP to an extent) - only for them to be completely invisible to the player most of the time. Heck you aren't even notified when they are changed by your actions. I'm not even sure that the game even presented an actual explanation to those concepts, because it is only sufficiently explained on the community's wiki, which refers to them as "hidden stats" like a boogeyman. Is it that hard to make a small explanation for the player, instead of throwing around vague hints from the characters? Or just add one short sentence such as: "returning to X city, would probably take us another day, do we want to waste this time?". That would easily solve this problem, it's not rocket science.
This is the only critique of yours that has merit, but it's ultimately a "design choice" and not a fault. The game is designed so that you play *your* path, and deal with the consequences[tm]. i.e. there's not supposed to be a perfect game state where nothing bad ever happens / all your RP goals are maximised.

If you actually played the game until the end parts, you'd understand that well: there are multiple times where doing X means Y is almost impossible, and vice-versa. For example, the Church Council is notorious for this: to get the most perfect outcome (Succubus accepted & integrated, and a whole slew of other things) requires **perfect** choices from chapter 1 onwards.... and is still almost impossible to do unless you're planning for it. (Let's just say: never whore out your party members, no matter how cum-slut happy they are, hint hint).

First run, like you? It's never going to happen. That's the point: you see the smoking crater, then think... how hard could it be to get this how I want it? (And the answer is: really fucking hard)

~

Which means you didn't understand how hard it is to get 95% completionist S-tier. It's virtually impossible. You're literally talking to people whose experience of this game is in the top 1% of all play runs...

And being an utter fool while doing it.

Last edited:
Reactions: congamensch

Etro16

Jul 22, 2019
Changing your level is a bad idea, as several important story events / points are based on it. e.g. from memory: defeating the Big Bad (at that time) in the chapter 3 (?) war has a spread of points assigned to it, where being totally underlevelled (i.e. you 1000% cheated) gives none, and being overlevelled gives only +1 vrs like +3 for the perfect level range. This is enough of a difference to prevent you from two S-tier outcomes from that chapter, as you need to pull points from elsewhere to cover for it.

The level / xp curve in this game is TIGHTLY controlled and monitored (something that that person complaining failed to notice) - basically, only ever alter stats or money (and, again... be careful. e.g. cheating infinite pr0n and unlocking the mines in chapter 1 (300k? ish) is a bad idea because the game now knows you've cheated, and there's repercussions).

As for the mechanics of your question - it's most likely you're merely altering active memory (which is what cheat engine does) without writing it to the save. As you're on android and playing through a 3rd party program, no idea. Suggested search terms: "joiplay memory editing save state"
So, is that mean is there's nothing I can do to unlock weapon and armor for example?

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
So, is that mean is there's nothing I can do to unlock weapon and armor for example?
in this game don't exist equipement game changing. even the best equip from the start help very little after mid chapter 2.
i don't use joyplay but a better way is buff characters base stats (atk,def,etc...)

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
Heard somewhere that game plans extended to 7 chapters? Didn't play for a while thinking that it will be done after 5 (last time i play ed it think it was early chapter 4 as most recent update). Is there any truth to rumors? what is the current state?

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Heard somewhere that game plans extended to 7 chapters? Didn't play for a while thinking that it will be done after 5 (last time i play ed it think it was early chapter 4 as most recent update). Is there any truth to rumors? what is the current state?
No. Even if the bonus dungeon, epilogue and postgame could be considered a half chapter; that would still just be 5.5 chapters.

Nedara

Oct 1, 2017
I'm looking for more information about Nalili synergy skill "Careful sweep" with Hilstara (if the latter is the trainer). The damage formula looks pretty bad, therefore I guess the amount of hits must be decent enough. How many of them there is?

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I'm looking for more information about Nalili synergy skill "Careful sweep" with Hilstara (if the latter is the trainer). The damage formula looks pretty bad, therefore I guess the amount of hits must be decent enough. How many of them there is?
Hits 4 times on random enemies. Is probably a good skill for building up SP on Nalili due to the low cost and doing 4 hits (should be net +15 SP per use).

Nedara

Oct 1, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to use cheat items on Joiplay while playing this game? So far it only work is money (sx). Increase level doesn't work properly, indeed it can reach the level into maximum, but when I beat the enemy, the levels and the status will return just like before using the cheat, the only change is the skills has been unlocked but only work for first slot character. You need to change it one by one without key character.

Is there any of you can solve this problem??
The easiest way to cheat your way without real consequence would be using a save editor such as this one:
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-save-editors.51/
and add 10 items of each "sublime" category. The game is not purely about fighting tho, so even if you steamroll most fights thanks to that, you can fail getting the best results in most events.

Hits 4 times on random enemies. Is probably a good skill for building up SP on Nalili due to the low cost and doing 4 hits (should be net +15 SP per use).
Ok, it's terrible, then. Varia it is.

lostone2

Jul 1, 2017
The easiest way to cheat your way without real consequence would be using a save editor such as this one:
and add 10 items of each "sublime" category. The game is not purely about fighting tho, so even if you steamroll most fights thanks to that, you can fail getting the best results in most events.

In case, that you want to have a more overall vision of Nalili choices as a personal trainer, this link could be interesting to you:

Last edited:
Reactions: Tanurak

Nedara

Oct 1, 2017
In case, that you want to have a more overall vision of Balili choices as a personal trainer, this link could be interesting to you:

I saw the page, hence my question. However, the skill itself was missing the amount of hits, and the skill formula itself felt pretty bad (a.atk * 3 - b.def * 6 per hit vs a.atk * 5 - b.def * 5 for orgy of blows) meaning even if it was 5-6 hits, it wouldn't be good for anything outside building sp, something desperate masturbation does better.

Etro16

Jul 22, 2019

Can You share to me the save data who's already have all weapon & armor please? If you have it from 1st chapter it would be nice. Sorry if I demanding to much, because my laptop still broken & I don't have much time to take care of it

Nedara

Oct 1, 2017
Can You share to me the save data who's already have all weapon & armor please? If you have it from 1st chapter it would be nice. Sorry if I demanding to much, because my laptop still broken & I don't have much time to take care of it
Not sure if you wanted from end of ch 1 or at the beginning, so I created a new game and added the gear. Also added lot of potions and barrier pin (status immunity for most characters).

Jan 24, 2021

seasonal_greetings2.png
As is tradition, this holiday post will be a quiet one. I hope you all have a good day, whether this is Christmas Eve or December 24th, and a good season through whatever life brings you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: congamensch

cents2kk

Dec 16, 2021
So i am at early chapter 4, and I looked at the wiki and I missed an Orc companion "Ralke" is it possible to still unlock him?

lostone2

Jul 1, 2017
So i am at early chapter 4, and I looked at the wiki and I missed an Orc companion "Ralke" is it possible to still unlock him?
No in game (in your version of the game, he died during the Orc Extermination between chapters 2 and 3). You would have to use SaveEditor or similar tools to change the proper switch.

4.40 star(s) 177 Votes