Mr.DankAss

Jun 6, 2020
so i need help i doing the test in the Order and talk the blond dude but the quest ain't finish. I already finish all Robin projects and still can't finish it anyone know why?
1703787302832.png

lostone2

Jul 1, 2017
so i need help i doing the test in the Order and talk the blond dude but the quest ain't finish. I already finish all Robin projects and still can't finish it anyone know why?
View attachment 3212351
You have to talk with the blonde mage that is in the center of the road:

Head mage.png Head mage.png

The dialogue starts with "So, you are the Doom King's representative?" after finish it, the Quests Journal should mark that objective as green. I just replayed this dialogue and it worked as expected, so if you had talked with this guy, I don't know what to tell you :-/

Mr.DankAss

Jun 6, 2020
You have to talk with the blonde mage that is in the center of the road:

View attachment 3213018 View attachment 3213018

The dialogue starts with "So, you are the Doom King's representative?" after finish it, the Quests Journal should mark that objective as green. I just replayed this dialogue and it worked as expected, so if you had talked with this guy, I don't know what to tell you :-/
mine ain't doing that. he just said this
1703810960398.png

Apr 26, 2022
so what cheats can I do and still not affect the game? would changing just my MP to 9999 so i can just keep casting skills and be ok or would it be bad? or should I just cheat like hp potions and mp potions?

Etro16

Jul 22, 2019
Not sure if you wanted from end of ch 1 or at the beginning, so I created a new game and added the gear. Also added lot of potions and barrier pin (status immunity for most characters).
Hey Can you do me some favored, The file is exactly that I wanted, but can you unlocked all weapon and armor please?

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
so what cheats can I do and still not affect the game? would changing just my MP to 9999 so i can just keep casting skills and be ok or would it be bad? or should I just cheat like hp potions and mp potions?
stats (ATK, DEF, HP, MP, etc) and generic items like potions are fine.

don't touch "gold" (sx) and levels, and don't win unwinnable battles (battles where you are supposed to lose or just survive long enough).

Reactions: 1370

Apr 26, 2022
stats (ATK, DEF, HP, MP, etc) and generic items like potions are fine.

don't touch "gold" (sx) and levels, and don't win unwinnable battles (battles where you are supposed to lose or just survive long enough).
ok thanks, i just got some potions cause for some reason i cant change my mp stat. im using rpgmakersave edit. is there a potion for the lust bar? so i can just use yarra's skills at the start of the battle.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
ok thanks, i just got some potions cause for some reason i cant change my mp stat. im using rpgmakersave edit. is there a potion for the lust bar? so i can just use yarra's skills at the start of the battle.
"Huge lust draught", item id #026

Reactions: 1370

Nedara

Oct 1, 2017
Hey Can you do me some favored, The file is exactly that I wanted, but can you unlocked all weapon and armor please?
I'm not sure it's foolproof, unique items and quests items may be checked for cheat in the game (or maybe not, idk), what I gave you is stuff you can buy at some point of the game.

Etro16

Jul 22, 2019
I'm not sure it's foolproof, unique items and quests items may be checked for cheat in the game (or maybe not, idk), what I gave you is stuff you can buy at some point of the game.
For unique or personal items/weapon/armor there's nothing problem, it still save to hack, the only problem you cannot cheat the ProN only. Because I already try it until I reach to the chapter when MC got Conflicted with Anak & recruiting Ginasta. You just need add all weapon & armor only. The consequences is on me

Apr 26, 2022
"Huge lust draught", item id #026
many thanks!! last question if you don't mind. Can I use cheat engine just for the speedhack or would connecting cheat engine to the game would instantly affect the game? Just want to speed the game up a bit cause im impatient af lol.

lostone2

Jul 1, 2017
that the point. i can't finish it to get to the next part
At this point, I would suggest that you ask for help in the in the official forums (with a link to download your save). Someone who knows exactly what he is doing should review the file. Another option is to carry with the game with a save from another player.

Nedara

Oct 1, 2017
For unique or personal items/weapon/armor there's nothing problem, it still save to hack, the only problem you cannot cheat the ProN only. Because I already try it until I reach to the chapter when MC got Conflicted with Anak & recruiting Ginasta. You just need add all weapon & armor only. The consequences is on me
Alright, here you go, can't confirm there won't be issue with it, but I purely touched the items/armor/weapons in it. If it breaks because it has an item it's not supposed to have...

Last edited:

Mr.DankAss

Jun 6, 2020
At this point, I would suggest that you ask for help in the in the official forums (with a link to download your save). Someone who knows exactly what he is doing should review the file. Another option is to carry with the game with a save from another player.
fuk i know why the game bug u have to talk with the blonde first then do the exam but instead i go for the exam before talking with blonde dude. no wonder the game bug

Etro16

Jul 22, 2019
Alright, here you go, can't confirm there won't be issue with it, but I purely touched the items/armor/weapons in it. If it breaks because it has an item it's not supposed to have...
Thanks man, this is really big help

4.40 star(s) 177 Votes