Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Interesting, would you happen to know about other aspects such as gold/items or pron?
I don't think so, though in chapter 1 there is a message from SL telling you to stop if you try to invest in the 300,000 PRon mineshaft as you are unable to have even half of that at that point in the game.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Got a question, I haven't played this game in a long time(im talking chap 3 being latest, long time), Is there a penalty for cheating the xp/money/whatever i can manage to cheat in game? Like does it affect my character negatively regarding stuff like secret stats/relationships etc etc etc.
the optional incubus king 'key item' armor it's blocked if you had simon's level to high (40) or to much Sx (100000)

oldstrong

Aug 2, 2018
If you want to cheat like i did (i play this game just for the Lore, the Turn-based combat is boring for me), just improve Companion base Stats, I simply use mine mages and most of the fights dont last more than 2 rounds.

qqwftw

Feb 27, 2018
Probably an odd question, is there a way to play the game in a higher resolution or bigger window size, its a great game but i find myself squinting too much honestly.
There's a variable called 'WindowedRatio' in the .ini that changes window size. Default is 1, increase for a bigger window. (I play on 2)

Reactions: juanito

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
Alright then, I just took a look at the secret stats page and boy this game is far more complex than I thought. Anyone able to explain stuff like economy/social/religion and poverty points to me? The wiki is just a massive ream of text and it hurts my brain.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Alright then, I just took a look at the secret stats page and boy this game is far more complex than I thought. Anyone able to explain stuff like economy/social/religion and poverty points to me? The wiki is just a massive ream of text and it hurts my brain.
the question is abit to generic for a good reply.

the game keep track of many hidden (and not so hidden) variables, the core are the three stats related to simon ability/knowledge/understanding/assets. they are - Social, - Economy and - Religion. the first is usualy gained when you do an action having an effect about society and behaviour, the second is usualy gained making investment and other economy-related activity, the last is tied to any "religion-related" thing.

another part of the core stats are the countries scores (yhilin, aram, ardoheim, etc...) they are a measure of simon commitent about the country and the country economy 'shape'.

the last of the 'core' stats are the RP with the characters of the game, the score is more a gauge of the 'trusting' the specific character has about simon's decision. when you reach the 100 (usually) will trigger a special dialogue with the girl 'locking' her RP, mean you cannot lose RP with that character anymore, even if you take decision against her opinion. rp score and rp locked are checked a lot in the game.

outside this stats there are a lot of other tied to specific situation and game section, they usualy mark your works toward a goal. higher score, more reward (usualy hidden stats/rp), they can be use in succesive section.
talk about them without you know much of the game is (for me) pointless.

for example the 'poverty' score is a measure of your help to the ari-yhilina underclass during a specific segment of the game (aka's route), at the end of the section is check for some rp gain with janine, a sufficient high score can you let convince a NPC (a yhilin ambassador) of your good intention, this is used in a successive game section for convince him to do a specific action.

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
the question is abit to generic for a good reply.

the game keep track of many hidden (and not so hidden) variables, the core are the three stats related to simon ability/knowledge/understanding/assets. they are - Social, - Economy and - Religion. the first is usualy gained when you do an action having an effect about society and behaviour, the second is usualy gained making investment and other economy-related activity, the last is tied to any "religion-related" thing.

another part of the core stats are the countries scores (yhilin, aram, ardoheim, etc...) they are a measure of simon commitent about the country and the country economy 'shape'.

the last of the 'core' stats are the RP with the characters of the game, the score is more a gauge of the 'trusting' the specific character has about simon's decision. when you reach the 100 (usually) will trigger a special dialogue with the girl 'locking' her RP, mean you cannot lose RP with that character anymore, even if you take decision against her opinion. rp score and rp locked are checked a lot in the game.

outside this stats there are a lot of other tied to specific situation and game section, they usualy mark your works toward a goal. higher score, more reward (usualy hidden stats/rp), they can be use in succesive section.
talk about them without you know much of the game is (for me) pointless.

for example the 'poverty' score is a measure of your help to the ari-yhilina underclass during a specific segment of the game (aka's route), at the end of the section is check for some rp gain with janine, a sufficient high score can you let convince a NPC (a yhilin ambassador) of your good intention, this is used in a successive game section for convince him to do a specific action.
Thanks for an overview of it, helps me understand a bit. Regards poverty score, wiki states if you reach 15, you lose the chick from the beginning of the game and I got confused. If Simon is helping the community aka +poverty score, why would I lose a character?

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Thanks for an overview of it, helps me understand a bit. Regards poverty score, wiki states if you reach 15, you lose the chick from the beginning of the game and I got confused. If Simon is helping the community aka +poverty score, why would I lose a character?
You misunderstand, the wiki is saying that to reach 15 you need to lose Altina, if she leaves the team she moves to the elven ghetto and that gives more poverty score than she just helping out a bit while staying with the team.

Overall, it is better to settle for less than 15 and keep Altina in your team though.

Reactions: NG12345 and demoka

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
often in the game there are some consolation prize for sub-par choice. (often, not always). the 15 poverty score is one of them. altina in the party is a boon in some section and grant some bonus along the way. for rescue her you must go to the mountain keep, this make the daycont of that section more the bare minimum. you gain a pitfull of hidden stats for the minimum daycount [social +2, economy +1 and religion +1] but take that time will make a better army for you (if you 'convince' all inabitant to help you) and a party member. the little bonus stats are a consolation prize for missing that.

Reactions: demoka and juanito

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I'm having trouble with Robin's 3rd trial at the magic society. I'm fighting the 5 slime and getting my ass kicked. I only have Aka and Robin, and can't seem to kill more than 2-3 before dying. I beat them once before but can't remember what I did, and the WT is not very helpful here. I have the warrior, healer, and mage pins to choose from. I hope someone can give me some helpful advice?! Thanks.

Bridget_The_Nun

Certified Benis Inspector
Donor
Jan 20, 2017
I'm having trouble with Robin's 3rd trial at the magic society. I'm fighting the 5 slime and getting my ass kicked. I only have Aka and Robin, and can't seem to kill more than 2-3 before dying. I beat them once before but can't remember what I did, and the WT is not very helpful here. I have the warrior, healer, and mage pins to choose from. I hope someone can give me some helpful advice?! Thanks.
Attack the slimes with their opposite elements?

Fireark

Aug 3, 2017
Kill Construct E first, since it buffs all the others during the fight. Use Aka to weaken their defenses and offense, while Robin pounds it with magic (its weakness is just magic in general). Once it is dead, repeat the same on the others, their weakness are Ice except for the Construct C, which is Fire. It can help to have Aka just take turns lowering all of their attack and magic attack.

A note, you won't be able to do the bonus fight at all without Altina. You have to kill a specific monster by the end of turn 2 to even have a chance, and it is impossible without her. The same goes for the best outcome in the mines. You cannot kill the demon without her in the party. It might still be possible to do the second fight when helping the magic cult tho.

Reactions: Mikey Mike

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
if you aren't doing a wrost-case scenario playthrough i strong suggest to load an old save and take altina, without her you miss a lot of small thing helping you a lot.

Reactions: NG12345

Fireark

Aug 3, 2017
if you aren't doing a wrost-case scenario playthrough i strong suggest to load an old save and take altina, without her you miss a lot of small thing helping you a lot.
At the very least, I believe having her gives a guarantee that you won't get the worst outcome in one of the battles during the Third Arclent War.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Thanks, so they're can be 3 fighting in the trial, instead of 2? Does Altina come along if available or do you have to ask her? Thanks again.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Thanks, so they're can be 3 fighting in the trial, instead of 2? Does Altina come along if available or do you have to ask her? Thanks again.
yep, three party memebers, she will be in the party at the start of the section if you rescue her.
for recover her: in the freeroaming section at the start of chapter two, before resolve both varia and impaler problem you need to go in the montain keep of the prologue (in feroholm map the mountain in the map), talk with the lamia of the prologue and entern in the keep, altina is in the right tower 3° floor, but talk (and defeat) everyone. it's good for your army.

similarity with varia, altina has two mental state. the first is the 'cockwhore', if you fuck her in the keep, for a 'saner' version of her you need to only rescue her, and in the camp before riala tell you the horde invasion talk wiht altina, go in the tend to sleep and then talk with her again (and simon fuck her). you can do this in the dark ruins after the scene with carina, talk with her, go outside in the 'pass map' and then return to her.

if you don't fuck her before the start of the battle near the dark ruoin. in aka route after ending the order of thaumaturgy's trial she leave the party for good (this grant a few point in a couple of hidden stat but it's NOT advisable, you want her in the party, outside the party member there are a lot of thing you miss without her)

unlike varia her mental state don't change her skills. but my advice is keep altina in the 'saner' state and reshape varia after saving her from the rape. this grant you better rp gain with a lot of people and better hidden score gain. [dominate varia is more powerful compare the reshaped one, and her custom blades are cheaper compared the reshaped one, but still she is a good glass cannon even in reshaped form and the gain in the hidden stats are better, IMHO]

because you need to replay it, my advice is to collect and keep all unique orcs you found, in the feroholm map, there is a shrine in the left, you will find a very unique orc, and spare the impaler. that orcs will be very relevant in the future for your amry.

Reactions: Mikey Mike

Bridget_The_Nun

Certified Benis Inspector
Donor
Jan 20, 2017
@Fulminato tbh I still prefer broken versions of both characters but until I finish the game in the best possible result I'm going with the better versions kek.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Are we supposed to think the Mothers guard are a bunch of morons?

I felt the need to ask because clearly the Mother is an immature moron and i'm at a gathering of Ivalan Priestesses with one of the Mothers Guard whining that they are talking about Ivalan stuff.

I get they are supposed to be self centred and only think of their little group but this just makes them look particularly stupid.

The issue here is i've seen people say these "godesses" will be in the harem but I don't want them, I especially don't want this one.

I do, however, have a use for her shard which kinda means I need her dead. Such a shame.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017

I felt the need to ask because clearly the Mother is an immature moron and i'm at a gathering of Ivalan Priestesses with one of the Mothers Guard whining that they are talking about Ivalan stuff.

I get they are supposed to be self centred and only think of their little group but this just makes them look particularly stupid.

The issue here is i've seen people say these "godesses" will be in the harem but I don't want them, I especially don't want this one.

I do, however, have a use for her shard which kinda means I need her dead. Such a shame.
Well I mean the entity is in the market to gather another shard...

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
@Fulminato tbh I still prefer broken versions of both characters but until I finish the game in the best possible result I'm going with the better versions kek.
sorry, but no. 'broken' altina is only a lost of rp, hidden score and other thing down the road.
dominate varia is a lost of rp and hidden score, but this version is at least strongher compared the reshape one.

one can play whatever he want, but broken altina is a sub-par choice.

i read your post totaly wrong .-.

i don't think any goddess will join the harem, and if someone will, for sure isn't the mother. we are near the end of chapter four and barely touched the problem of the divine being, i think will be a focus for the chapter five.

4.40 star(s) 179 Votes