Nobby

Nov 15, 2017
Anyone know how to get to the chest on the top right of the dungeon? I've already removed all the barriers and I don't know the path to it if somone could eh...enlighten my path to it I'd in your debt.
Are you talking about the NEW optional dungeon? That top right chest is a real pain. You notice the two switches in the same room as the chest that you have to use the other teleporters to get to? Make absolutely sure the one on the left is in the "down" position. It starts up by default and you have to turn it down. Then make sure you've removed all the barriers. Then go to the slave rooms and one of them will have a mirror that isn't broken. You can only use the mirror once, so if you've messed up you'll lock yourself out of the treasure (unless you reload a save). The mirror will take you to the top left. Just walk to the right and get the treasure.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Quick question - What is best approach that you can choose with Fheliel during revisiting of Stenai ? While I dont mind to replay this section when walktrough for best / optimal route will be done I would like to know which best approach is best one
At the moment it seems to be "flirtatious approach", it gives +5 to her RP.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Quick question - What is best approach that you can choose with Fheliel during revisiting of Stenai ? While I dont mind to replay this section when walktrough for best / optimal route will be done I would like to know which best approach is best one
Fheliel:
Talk with Her -> Fheliel rp +2
Reply:
[Business-like approach] -> Fheliel rp +1
[Flirtatious approach] -> Fheliel rp +3
[Direct approach] -> Fheliel rp +2
[Aggressive approach] -> Fheliel rp -1

no switch or self switch are set in this reply, this is a only rp change dialogue (similar to the first with vhala during the ardford's summit)

where do you meet simon's daughter? Im stuck af
if you are in stineford for the first time (leaving the merchant camp) you need to go to the inn megail gave you a coupon (name should be the blue rose, i think) and sleep here, robin come to your room herself.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Last year, there was a guy who gave me a script to run Lily of the Valley with mouse control (a game with an old version of RPGM). Does anybody know whether it could be adapted to this game as well? It's unplayable currently.

Here is the script.

Bridget_The_Nun

Certified Benis Inspector
Donor
Jan 20, 2017
Last year, there was a guy who gave me a script to run Lily of the Valley with mouse control (a game with an old version of RPGM). Does anybody know whether it could be adapted to this game as well? It's unplayable currently.

Here is the script.
Pretty sure that's a RPGM VX game and this is RPGM XP.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Is there any walkthrough for this part i really want to see if i did the correct way
you mean the trip to stenai?

the important thing:
- talk with fheliel (Flirtatious approach) riala and Nalili in the teleport site (nalili dialogue is required for unlocking her custom armor and riala is optional)
- go to the castle and talk with feremina (the future queen)
- talk witht the thug in the right side of the first road, don't defeat them, endure 4 round.
- for iris-paperworking talk with:
(1) The mage working on the plants in the palace (top-right room)
(2) manager in the teleportation site (he's on the left)
(3) Harbor Manager
(4) Talk with the food shopkeeper (bounty of endel)
(5) Orilise in the building assigned to you in the previous visit
after that talk with feremina again.

for esthera choice the real effect are unknown but the rp change are:
[Send troops early] -> Esthera rp +5, Ginasta rp -2, Fheliel rp -2
[Hold back] -> Esthera rp -5, Ginasta rp +2, Fheliel rp +2

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
you mean the trip to stenai?

the important thing:
- talk with fheliel (Flirtatious approach) riala and Nalili in the teleport site (nalili dialogue is required for unlocking her custom armor and riala is optional)
- go to the castle and talk with feremina (the future queen)
- talk witht the thug in the right side of the first road, don't defeat them, endure 4 round.
- for iris-paperworking talk with:
(1) The mage working on the plants in the palace (top-right room)
(2) manager in the teleportation site (he's on the left)
(3) Harbor Manager
(4) Talk with the food shopkeeper (bounty of endel)
(5) Orilise in the building assigned to you in the previous visit
after that talk with feremina again.
OH no i already did everything for this update i just wanted to see the stats lets say like the updates before where there is walkthrough with stats. But thank you for trying to help me

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
OH no i already did everything for this update i just wanted to see the stats lets say like the updates before where there is walkthrough with stats. But thank you for trying to help me
well... there are my 'annotation' for my calculator tool (i don't have check for any change in the public release yet)

--- Stenai ---
Fheliel:
Talk with Her -> Fheliel rp +2
Reply*:
[Business-like approach] -> Fheliel rp +1
[Flirtatious approach] -> Fheliel rp +3
[Direct approach] -> Fheliel rp +2
[Aggressive approach] -> Fheliel rp -1
Esthera:
Riala Chat -> No change
Nalili Chat -> [3317|Nalili/Esthera Convo]** On, Nalili rp +2
[Chat] -> Esthera rp +2
Reply:
[Send troops early] -> [3319|EARLY TROOPS] On, Esthera rp +5, Ginasta rp -2, Fheliel rp -2
[Hold back] -> [3320|HOLD BACK] On, Esthera rp -5, Ginasta rp +2, Fheliel rp +2

Feremina:
Talk with her:
Lynine rp [75+/74-60/59-] -> [Stenai +2, Social +1/Stenai +1/-]
Iris Help (5 tasks***) -> Stenai +2
Stealing-Letters Thugs Fight: [Win/Endure 4 Turns/Lose] -> [Stenai +1/Stenai +2/Stenai -1]

--- Yhilin ---

Janine:
Magical Standard:
[Ardoheim] -> [3304|Standards: Ardoheim] On, Ardoheim +3
[Aram] -> [3305|Standards: Aram] On, Aram +3
[New Givini] -> [3306|Standards: New Givini] On, New Givini +3
Air Ship Trade:
[Orgasmic Empire] -> [3307|Airships: Orgasmic] On, Orgasmic Empire +2, Esthera +5
[Ghenalon] -> [3308|Airships: Ghenalon] On, Ghenalon +2, Fheliel +5
[Eustrin] -> [3309|Airships: Eustrin] On, Aram +1, Eustrin +2, Neranda +5
[Stenai] -> [3310|Airships: Stenai] On, Stenai +2

Wendis:
Bonus chest: After breaking all three crystal go in the 'normal' phase to open it
Qum Phase: In 'wendis phase' talk with Qum (left-mid map) an follow the "pretty sparklies" all chest are 'empty' and the mosters don't attak. talk with wendis for entity cohesion +5

Riala:
Tower Delving -> [2593|Tower Delving] On, HQ Magic +2
Wendis Body -> [2594|Wendis Body] On (open a new scene with robin if she had unlocked her 'second state')
Demonic Research -> [2595|Demonic Research] On, HQ Magic +2

* No switch or self switch set, so it's only a rp change option.
** Required for Nalili Custom Armor
*** Iris Tasks: (1) Horticultural Mage [Palace, Top-right room], (2) Orilise [Guest House], (3) Food Store Owner [Bounty of Endel], (4) Shipping Manager [Harbor], (5) Teleportation Site Manager [Teleportation Site]

:eek:
Why does he use such an old version? It's 2019, not 2005.
TLS is in RPGM VX Ace, not XP

Reactions: giraffe69

Mastajimbo55

Aug 1, 2017
Hello: In regards to the new update

Two new scenes.

does anybody know how to get these two new scenes? and thank you fulminato for showin g how to get the robin scene. Also Simon metions to Vhla about getting a beer after making her customer equipment. I did so but no bar scene. Am i supposed to go to a specific bar, and if so which one? thanks again for all the help.

oldstrong

Aug 2, 2018
I've lost mine 96h Save Because of Windows update... i was in the half of Third Ancient War, has someone a save closer to that to help me out?

4.40 star(s) 179 Votes