Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
After finishing everything there i can 100% tell you this is not optional.
1. There is enemies that give you exp and if we see in the events before and the events that are going to come exp means a lot so for those that do the dungeon this is a plus for those who do not do it this is a minus.
2. There are items that boost the characters and maybe they will "play " a role in some future events.
3. The throne boosts the base +1 and the numbers of the base were used in events.
This is a must do not optional
I don't think you quite understand what optional means.

You don't need to do that dungeon to finish the game. Sure it gives a bonus, optional dungeons usually do in most RPG's, but you can play the game just fine without ever doing it.

RPG's have 2 kinds of dungeons, mandatory which are needed to progress the game and optional which aren't needed to progress the game.

Having bonus items doesn't make them any less optional.

Bridget_The_Nun

Certified Benis Inspector
Donor
Jan 20, 2017
Anyone know how to get to the chest on the top right of the dungeon? I've already removed all the barriers and I don't know the path to it if somone could eh...enlighten my path to it I'd in your debt.

Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
Did they ever add CG to the sex scenes in this game? It's an amazing game but the sex scenes being text only sorta turned me off it. ( I havent played this game in years)

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
end of optional dungeon in new givini, you need 5M ProN to open it.

it's optional, because you can complete the game without it, but it's not irrilevant, because you gain something doing it. like the devil's pass optional dungeon in chapter one.
TLS_TeleportRoomMap.png Untitled.png
The items and the exp there still played a role in the main events that is what i am talking about. I know what optional is. I even remember a lot of people were asking about this items and that some skipped it and then they regretted or used cheats to add the items.

Reactions: kakaok2o

kakaok2o

Apr 8, 2018
end of optional dungeon in new givini, you need 5M ProN to open it.

it's optional, because you can complete the game without it, but it's not irrilevant, because you gain something doing it. like the devil's pass optional dungeon in chapter one.
I know that you are into this game like a lot is there any links where i can see how to do the dungeon. I almost did everything but i can't get close to a chest that is in the maze where if you move to a wrong block you are going back. From what i can see here i really don't wanna miss items like a did before. I have been trying for days and just f left it

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
View attachment 296331 View attachment 296335
The items and the exp there still played a role in the main events that is what i am talking about. I know what optional is. I even remember a lot of people were asking about this items and that some skipped it and then they regretted or used cheats to add the items.
yes, they play a role, that don't make MANDATORY gain it. like altina, you can go trough all the game without her, this make a lot of thing harder and you miss something here and there, but you still can complete the game. in any game an optional content give you a big reward, because if no reward is involved why i should do that hard and complicate thing? and if one want complete the 100% of the game all optional content must be done for achive it. but you don't need to complete it for the game.

I know that you are into this game like a lot is there any links where i can see how to do the dungeon. I almost did everything but i can't get close to a chest that is in the maze where if you move to a wrong block you are going back. From what i can see here i really don't wanna miss items like a did before. I have been trying for days and just f left it
IDK for the moment, today or (more probably) tomorrow i will try to make something for the optional dungeon.

Elektrosumo

May 12, 2018
These Graphics remind me of the best RPGM Game of all time :
Do&De

Willing to give this a try just for that

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
anyone got a .rar for this game because I really hate the .exe extractors because I ends up having to run them at least half a dozen times just to get a game out of them as for some reason they always freeze so far in for me plus unless someone lives with their computer stock and not connected to the internet everyone has WinRAR or 7z extractor programs and is less aggravating then the .exe extractor

Bridget_The_Nun

Donor
Jan 20, 2017
anyone got a .rar for this game because I really hate the .exe extractors because I ends up having to run them at least half a dozen times just to get a game out of them as for some reason they always freeze so far in for me plus unless someone lives with their computer stock and not connected to the internet everyone has WinRAR or 7z extractor programs and is less aggravating then the .exe extractor
Did you know you can use 7zip to open the exe and get the files?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
you can change the extension to .rar and the file works fine.

dragon337111

Mar 16, 2018
Quick question - What is best approach that you can choose with Fheliel during revisiting of Stenai ? While I dont mind to replay this section when walktrough for best / optimal route will be done I would like to know which best approach is best one

Bridget_The_Nun

Donor
Jan 20, 2017
Quick question - What is best approach that you can choose with Fheliel during revisiting of Stenai ? While I dont mind to replay this section when walktrough for best / optimal route will be done I would like to know which best approach is best one
Honestly explore all the areas after talking to her and then go to the guys stealing her letters and just sit there and block their attacks.

4.40 star(s) 179 Votes