Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That tower that if we pay to enter is so unbalanced strong enemies and you don't know where the fuck to go i have to reset at every 1 step i make. I really don't know who had this idea but it is the most stupid thing i have seen in this game.
That's the point to it.

It's an optional challenging dungeon for those that have been asking for one.

Some of us like to play around with builds and occasionally come across a group or pairing that can be overpowered in regular gameplay. We need something a bit harder to test it out on properly.

Reactions: Squirmy

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand game is broken :(

If you try to resolve the situation with thugs in Sentai peacefully (just keep using "guard" until they give up) dialog window is permanently moved below the screen.

Nevner

Jun 3, 2017
The last sovereign and summertime saga! Im not getting any rest this weekend, happy Saturday everybody.

Nov 2, 2017
is this game more RPG style where you can do everything in one run through or is it one of the games where you can miss stuff if you don't use a walkthrough or do multiple run-throughs?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
is this game more RPG style where you can do everything in one run through or is it one of the games where you can miss stuff if you don't use a walkthrough or do multiple run-throughs?
It's an RPG with quite a lot of depth and decisions to make, you won't do everything in one run and yes, you can miss stuff.

There are quite a few things on set timers. For instance if you don't rescue Altina at a certain time she'll never join your party.

Johnbowethejoker

Dec 28, 2016
You can miss a lot. This is very much a 'Choices Matter' game. Which is hilarious because the writing and world are way high quality than any other game that has used that tagline. I would suggest going in blind for an initial run and then using the guide on the wiki. Also, there's no real grinding. Kill an enemy, it's gone for good (With some exceptions later into the game).

Yahp

Jul 23, 2017
If someone is able to get to that one chest past all the teleporting tiles in the new optional dungeon please tell me how. The completionist inside me will not let me leave until i get it.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
This is a keyboard game honestly
And if someone kind of enough is able to get their hands on a path sheet for the challenge dungeon and share it please & thank you
Doubtful that one is out yet, still I'd say check the wiki. Sierra did say that she made it through with a mediocre geared group, but that this dungeon would not be a "glass cannon" fest, so there will be strategy, and if you have saved potions, this will probably be a place to use them.

qqwftw

Feb 27, 2018
Does someone have the location for the new custom equipment ingredients other than the crystal in the tower?

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
That's the point to it.

It's an optional challenging dungeon for those that have been asking for one.

Some of us like to play around with builds and occasionally come across a group or pairing that can be overpowered in regular gameplay. We need something a bit harder to test it out on properly.
After finishing everything there i can 100% tell you this is not optional.
1. There is enemies that give you exp and if we see in the events before and the events that are going to come exp means a lot so for those that do the dungeon this is a plus for those who do not do it this is a minus.
2. There are items that boost the characters and maybe they will "play " a role in some future events.
3. The throne boosts the base +1 and the numbers of the base were used in events.
This is a must do not optional

Yahp

Jul 23, 2017
Does someone have the location for the new custom equipment ingredients other than the crystal in the tower?
The new dungeon has one and a incubus king item. Possibly one more item. Do not attempt unless you got all the exp and items you can though. Enemies are tough around lvl 80+ characters they can deal 1k+ dmg each round.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
end of optional dungeon in new givini, you need 5M ProN to open it.

After finishing everything there i can 100% tell you this is not optional.
1. There is enemies that give you exp and if we see in the events before and the events that are going to come exp means a lot so for those that do the dungeon this is a plus for those who do not do it this is a minus.
2. There are items that boost the characters and maybe they will "play " a role in some future events.
3. The throne boosts the base +1 and the numbers of the base were used in events.
This is a must do not optional
it's optional, because you can complete the game without it, but it's not irrelevant, because you gain something doing it. like the devil's pass optional dungeon in chapter one.

4.40 star(s) 179 Votes