Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
First time playing this game and I think I messed up something with Aka. I glanced at the walkthrough and it talked about doing her transformation quickly to help with chapter 2 party split. I have been to the libraries and got the armor sex but now Robin only says maybe now we can attempt a partial transformation. walkthrough said after the armor i needed to speak to her again?
You can't do her full transformation until you get the spell during Simon's turn in Orgasmic Empire.

Her full transformation happens during the reunion at Janine's retreat.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
First time playing this game and I think I messed up something with Aka. I glanced at the walkthrough and it talked about doing her transformation quickly to help with chapter 2 party split. I have been to the libraries and got the armor sex but now Robin only says maybe now we can attempt a partial transformation. walkthrough said after the armor i needed to speak to her again?
the "partial" transformation require you read one book from palace's library, one from cathedral library (talk to sarai for unlock it) and one from house rose library (you must talk with lady rose for use the library in her manor)
after that just talk with robin. if she don't start the second ritual (will be the painful one) just keep doing some other task, beacuse the event is locked beyond reacing two (IIRC) major objectives

Sep 15, 2017
the "partial" transformation require you read one book from palace's library, one from cathedral library (talk to sarai for unlock it) and one from house rose library (you must talk with lady rose for use the library in her manor)
after that just talk with robin. if she don't start the second ritual (will be the painful one) just keep doing some other task, beacuse the event is locked beyond reacing two (IIRC) major objectives
Wonderful cheers mate.

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Okay playing until ch.4 my opinion of the game is the writing alone is AAA, I love the story, and characters. If I had to nit pick it would be, money rate in later chapter. It's low, like by chapter 4 I'm broke, and not getting anymore that I'm not just using trying to replace consumables. I'd raise it a bit so you can upgrade characters easier, also maybe make the harems weapon quests, quest so I don't forget, or pass up things I need for them? It could only help. Thank you for the game! Love it, even if I'm stuck now in protect my base from FL's force with Yarra, hard fights...

Reactions: B1gCh33sy

S_A_D

Mar 5, 2018
How do I change the game controller setting? The gamepad setting (F1) doesn't work. I have no idea those buttons 1-10 are anyway, tried changing around but didn't work.

I'm using a ds4 controller and I want to press O instead of Option to cancel, right trigger instead of X to confirm.

I also want to use my left button instead of the left stick to move around.

I'm using ds4windows

S_A_D

Mar 5, 2018
I'm at Govern Yhilin 3 with a 80% budget, including 150% fund in the next round my budget is 230%. Which project should I choose?
infrastructure
100​
Mercenary regulations
20​
100​
120​
Border reinforcement (Aram)
50​
Border reinforcement (Ardoheim)
50​
Succubus brothels
10​
Doom King statue
10​
Arcane/sexual magical agreement
20​
Slum Fighting ring
15​
Sex Fighting ring
25​
Sex shop
25​

That doesn't include 75-125% for national succubus trade and succubus immigration due to too high acceptance score.

Last edited:

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
the last four are in the second petition house, and it use another budget.

discard aram border and mercenray countryside (100% one) take infrastructure before go to eustrin or most benefits it grant are wasted. the other are up to you.

statue and borthel can be take in chapter four, but if you can spend only 10% for the statue, go for it.

Reactions: S_A_D

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Okay playing until ch.4 my opinion of the game is the writing alone is AAA, I love the story, and characters. If I had to nit pick it would be, money rate in later chapter. It's low, like by chapter 4 I'm broke, and not getting anymore that I'm not just using trying to replace consumables. I'd raise it a bit so you can upgrade characters easier, also maybe make the harems weapon quests, quest so I don't forget, or pass up things I need for them? It could only help. Thank you for the game! Love it, even if I'm stuck now in protect my base from FL's force with Yarra, hard fights...
You seem to be trying to make suggestions, but the developer does not read this thread. Indeed many developers don't visit here because the whole "piracy forum" thing understandably bothers them. You should post suggestions in the developer comments or somewhere else they will be read.

Don't know if you are still having trouble with that section, but it's important to realize that you are healed between each fight in that section. Equip buttplugs/dildos on your succubi and go all-out in each fight.
How do I change the game controller setting? The gamepad setting (F1) doesn't work. I have no idea those buttons 1-10 are anyway, tried changing around but didn't work.

I'm using a ds4 controller and I want to press O instead of Option to cancel, right trigger instead of X to confirm.

I also want to use my left button instead of the left stick to move around.
Unfortunately the game engine has rather halfhearted controller support. It sounds like you want more control than the F1 menu gives you. You should try using some program like JoyToKey that lets you emulate keyboard controls with a controller. Keyboard controls you need are in the readme.txt

Reactions: S_A_D and Waxer

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
I just want to say that Yarra is insufferable and I cant wait to betray her and stab her.

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Im lost, where Im supposed to recruit Altina? Simon is already an hostage and Im in Aka route.
The isnt clear at all, is pretty much a spaggetti guide.

B1gCh33sy

Jul 22, 2018
Im lost, where Im supposed to recruit Altina? Simon is already an hostage and Im in Aka route.
The isnt clear at all, is pretty much a spaggetti guide.
You passed it up. The section where you went back to Feroholm and fought the Impaler and Varia was where you could do it. There's a mountain in the western part of the Feroholm map that brings you back to the castle from the intro where Altina was captured and Riala put the shard down your urethra. If you go back to an older save you can enable Instant text and use hold CTRL to skip dialogue until you catch up to your current section (which I'd recommend as Altina provides some fairly tangible benefits during future events). Depending on how fast you can get through the combat it should only take about 10-20 minutes if you made a save at the start of Ch. 2.

Edit: There's also a mod somewhere on the front page of the Wiki that lets you attempt to rescue Altina immediately after recruiting Qum in Feroholm. You probably wouldn't be interested, but I thought I'd point it out for anyone interested.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 179 Votes