papitattoo

Oct 15, 2018
to my knowledge only two are up-to-date:
1 - mine: (unwhored qum) [but keep in mind everything past the chapter 4 war it is in flux, investments foremost]
2 - Thosha: (whored qum) [i never checked it, so I don't know how good it's can be]
thank you very much sir !

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Are there any tools to read .rvdata2 files?
Yes, you need some tech know-how, but there is a tool called "rvpacker" that converts rvdata2 files into YAML files, which are human-readable.

Although unless you are looking to develop your own tools to work with rvdata2 files, there are probably more practical alternatives for whatever you want to do.

If you're looking to edit save files, should serve most of your purposes.

If you're looking to dig through game files and/or mod the game, you could create a new project in RPGmaker VX ace, copy the decrypted game files into your project folder, then open the project in the RPGmaker VX ace editor.

Reactions: Pagol1

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I already experienced a glitch in the tower mine (v0.51.0), where the party can't look for the "true stone" cause the dialogue is stuck in an endless loop and won't free them!

Reactions: B1gCh33sy

Nefratum

Oct 10, 2017
annoying.png

Can someone tell me what to do in this stupid fight ? The one on the middle is taking dmg but rest of them are immune almost to everything... Im dumb in situations like this. Hate puzzle fights.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
View attachment 661227

Can someone tell me what to do in this stupid fight ? The one on the middle is taking dmg but rest of them are immune almost to everything... Im dumb in situations like this. Hate puzzle fights.
The one on the left can be insta-killed by Aka's Deathblow, the one on the right can be poisoned, wait until the poison brings it down to 1 health and then hit it with a strong attack, the one in the middle can be debuffed but I don't know if there is a fast way of killing it, might just have to keep hitting it with strong attacks.

Reactions: B1gCh33sy
4.40 star(s) 179 Votes