primeumaton

May 4, 2017
This still remains the only RPGM adult game I've ever loved. It's also the only game I am waiting for completion due how much content it has as opposed to not having enough!
<3

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
View attachment 661227

Can someone tell me what to do in this stupid fight ? The one on the middle is taking dmg but rest of them are immune almost to everything... Im dumb in situations like this. Hate puzzle fights.
You are meant to have Aka in your party, and use her abilities to kill them. Blinding stab kills the one on the right, left is Aka's deathblow, middle one can be killed by regular party members.

Pagol1

Oct 5, 2018
Yes, you need some tech know-how, but there is a tool called "rvpacker" that converts rvdata2 files into YAML files, which are human-readable.

Although unless you are looking to develop your own tools to work with rvdata2 files, there are probably more practical alternatives for whatever you want to do.

If you're looking to edit save files, should serve most of your purposes.

If you're looking to dig through game files and/or mod the game, you could create a new project in RPGmaker VX ace, copy the decrypted game files into your project folder, then open the project in the RPGmaker VX ace editor.
Got rvpacker to work, thanks. Do you know of a save editor that can edit switches?

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Does anyone know where Hilstara's new quest starts from? and any idea what the prerequisites are for final Eustrin phase? I followed Fulminato's latest guide to the letter with the one exception of not copying Reletima, or do have to spend the 1,000,000 ProN to start it?
my playthrough is short of 1 aram score (you need 25, but it's only 24). there are some option, go for eustrin for new trade airship (1) or Aram for new magical standard (2) or shift the spell target from zirantia to aram during erosia prelude section (3) [the first phase of the war].

i think will go for the 3th. zirantia tower score it's checked only if tanurak strike zirantia, and i stop tanurak in full, and a zirantia -1 for now do nothing. in the short term you can use the save editor (https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-save-editors.51/) to change aram score [variable #83] from 24 to 25 and play the section. another thing to change is the research order, for aka quest you need demonic understanding complete, and it's only underway. [if you want complete the quest you need to change the switch #2592 and #2595].

Save Changed:

after the public version will be out i will reworks the playthourgh and share a few save from the end of erosia war to the start of this update.

Cheers! I'd already won the fight for Aka's, so I just need the research to finish.

Just a request to Fulminato. Would you have a save similar to or matching where your latest walk-through ended up? I accidentally over wrote mine when I started a new game when 0.50.0 was released. The only save I have left up to the new content is one where I have experimented with some more investing and it doesn't look like I have enough ProN left to kickstart Eustrin. If you have one you could share I'd be deeply grateful, also Three Cheers for all the work you've done on your walkthroughs so far, they have been amazing.
the walkthrough need to be reworked, and replayed the new version. but only after the public will be out (for stable version without other rebalancing change)

the link above is the slightly edited save for play all the new content.

How to unlock the Eustrin segment?

Last edited:

slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
I'm getting an endless dialog loop when I enter the Tower Mines in the most recent update. Looking at in in PRG Maker VX Ace, it looks like that event is missing the usual blank event page for when the previous events are finished. It sets self flag to A but there's nothing to react to that change... so it just repeats the same event endlessly.

I looked into making a patch to share, but couldn't figure out a way to do it that wasn't quite complicated. Short version?
  1. use the RPG Maker Decrypter by Falo to extract the game data
  2. rename the `game.rgss3a` file to `game.rgss3a.disabled`
  3. copy the two folders `Data` and `Graphics` from the `Extract` folder to the same folder the Game.exe is in, overwrite if asked
  4. download and extract the attached (fixed) file into the new `Data\` folder, overwriting the existing file.
CAVEAT: You will probably need to delete these files before updating to the next version.

Reactions: Pagol1

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
Is this game close to wrapping up soon?
Al...most, I guess? We're on the final chapter, but there's still an epilogue and postgame to come. Still, if the last time you played was years ago, there's been a whole boatload of content made since then, certainly enough to warrant another annual playthrough, I'd say :p

Reactions: B1gCh33sy

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
OK. I am stuck (and have been for a while)

I can't seem to figure out the teleport map of Fuck Lord's Tower...I haven't played for a few updates, because I can't get past that. I am stuck at a Barrier that I can't disable. I go back thru the teleports and I can't figure out what to do. I just end up teleporting around. (Quests I have active are Arbiter, and A New Life). Totally lost, if anyone has any ideas, let me know. (Or if you know which switches to change in the save file, using RPGMaker Save Edit)

1589823912502.png

Edit: I think I figured it out. There was a hopping platform that I didn't notice. I fumbled around for a while, and I think I am advancing...

Last edited:

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
OK. I am stuck (and have been for a while)

I can't seem to figure out the teleport map of Fuck Lord's Tower...I haven't played for a few updates, because I can't get past that. I am stuck at a Barrier that I can't disable. I go back thru the teleports and I can't figure out what to do. I just end up teleporting around. (Quests I have active are Arbiter, and A New Life). Totally lost, if anyone has any ideas, let me know. (Or if you know which switches to change in the save file, using RPGMaker Save Edit)

View attachment 662093

the two images should be enough to solve the maze.
and no, change a savegame enough to pass a section like this and don't genrate a shitload bug after that isn't a thing to contemplate, easier is ask someone to play the section with your savegame.

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017

the two images should be enough to solve the maze.
and no, change a savegame enough to pass a section like this and don't genrate a shitload bug after that isn't a thing to contemplate, easier is ask someone to play the section with your savegame.
I figured it out and got past it. Thanks. :D

volkshapo

Jul 11, 2017
Hm, last time i set this onhold, was in a second chapter? Well, when MC is abducted by the demon lord and your harem is running around, trying to do things. Should i restart the game for art in the first chapter or no?

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Hm, last time i set this onhold, was in a second chapter? Well, when MC is abducted by the demon lord and your harem is running around, trying to do things. Should i restart the game for art in the first chapter or no?
You don't have to, a bit later you'll unlock an ability that works like a gallery and allows you to review any scenes you've viewed before (except now they might have art).

Of course you can restart if you missed any scenes in chapter 1 or if you just want to, all chapter 1 scenes now have art.

Nefratum

Oct 10, 2017

You can see all scenes by MC skill "Reflect" if u had them previously done.

Reactions: tsukiouji

tsukiouji

Jul 21, 2017
so... this is still tagged as incest? did they add a sibling or some other actual relative, or is that still just wrong?

4.40 star(s) 179 Votes