ICTOAUN

May 19, 2018
Is this game close to wrapping up soon? I played it for a bit two or three years ago, but I found it too hard to remember all of the plot's details in the long length of time between updates, and resolved to not pick it up again until it was completed. I realize they are adding art to all the scenes now, but I'm just asking when they will finish up the plot.

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
now it have arts? ... not only I'll have to restart since is soooooo long that I don't play it, with my saves not working probably, but I don't even know if how much is art there is... I know that for fill all the game it need time but if at least the initial part is already filled then there will be no problem on restarting, I'll just have to stop when there are no more arts

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
The one on the left can be insta-killed by Aka's Deathblow, the one on the right can be poisoned, wait until the poison brings it down to 1 health and then hit it with a strong attack, the one in the middle can be debuffed but I don't know if there is a fast way of killing it, might just have to keep hitting it with strong attacks.
you can silence the one you can poison, the middle can be stunned. both condition can be applied with unified strike (simon)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I worked so hard to get Eustrin away from Aram but it was for naught....

Now I have to do it the aggressive way.

P.S. I take it back, that way was so much fun. I've waited so long to get rid of that little shit stain harassing Neranda.

Last edited:
Reactions: B1gCh33sy

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I worked so hard to get Eustrin away from Aram but it was for naught....

Now I have to do it the aggressive way.

P.S. I take it back, that way was so much fun. I've waited so long to get rid of that little shit stain harassing Neranda.
I'm still DL the game but your comment is making me exited for the whats gonna happen.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Is this game close to wrapping up soon? I played it for a bit two or three years ago, but I found it too hard to remember all of the plot's details in the long length of time between updates, and resolved to not pick it up again until it was completed. I realize they are adding art to all the scenes now, but I'm just asking when they will finish up the plot.
Nope about 70% to 80% complete I think.

AlphaOmega47

Jan 5, 2019
Does anyone know where Hilstara's new quest starts from? and any idea what the prerequisites are for final Eustrin phase? I followed Fulminato's latest guide to the letter with the one exception of not copying Reletima, or do have to spend the 1,000,000 ProN to start it?

B1gCh33sy

Jul 22, 2018
Does anyone know where Hilstara's new quest starts from? and any idea what the prerequisites are for final Eustrin phase?
Hilstara's quest starts in Rebel's Pass in Steinford (the one on the left, near the mine).

I don't know what starts the Eustrin final negotiations but you have to talk to Palina in the Aramite fort to begin. I'd guess it requires a certain threshold of Eustrin/Aram score and possibly additionally altered by certain investments (Eustrin guild, the embassies, etc.) and choices like whether Eustrin gets more airships, if Orlise told her queen to focus on Aram as a threat, and your relationships with the two High Priestesses from the Synod.

P.S. After you've found 6-7 of the people for the 2nd part of Hilstara's quest go back to the cabin in the pass to find the final member.

P.P.S. Aka is practically necessary during the fight in the Tower for her quest and you need to utilize her different skills to kill each crystal.

Reactions: Joeker

AlphaOmega47

Jan 5, 2019
Hilstara's quest starts in Rebel's Pass in Steinford (the one on the left, near the mine).

I don't know what starts the Eustrin final negotiations but you have to talk to Palina in the Aramite fort to begin. I'd guess it requires a certain threshold of Eustrin/Aram score and possibly additionally altered by certain investments (Eustrin guild, the embassies, etc.) and choices like whether Eustrin gets more airships, if Orlise told her queen to focus on Aram as a threat, and your relationships with the two High Priestesses from the Synod.

P.S. After you've found 6-7 of the people for the 2nd part of Hilstara's quest go back to the cabin in the pass to find the final member.

P.P.S. Aka is practically necessary during the fight in the Tower for her quest and you need to utilize her different skills to kill each crystal.
Cheers! I'd already won the fight for Aka's, so I just need the research to finish.

Just a request to Fulminato. Would you have a save similar to or matching where your latest walk-through ended up? I accidentally over wrote mine when I started a new game when 0.50.0 was released. The only save I have left up to the new content is one where I have experimented with some more investing and it doesn't look like I have enough ProN left to kickstart Eustrin. If you have one you could share I'd be deeply grateful, also Three Cheers for all the work you've done on your walkthroughs so far, they have been amazing.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
now it have arts? ... not only I'll have to restart since is soooooo long that I don't play it, with my saves not working probably, but I don't even know if how much is art there is... I know that for fill all the game it need time but if at least the initial part is already filled then there will be no problem on restarting, I'll just have to stop when there are no more arts
Saves should work, unless they are really, really old, Art is chap 1 I think, SL's blog would have more info. Not sure how they will be adding art. But it should also be available in the recollection, I think.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Does anyone know where Hilstara's new quest starts from? and any idea what the prerequisites are for final Eustrin phase? I followed Fulminato's latest guide to the letter with the one exception of not copying Reletima, or do have to spend the 1,000,000 ProN to start it?
Could you give me a link to were Fulminato latest guide is.

4.40 star(s) 179 Votes