Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
nalili should buff herself with combat masturbation and use orgy of blows (you learn this if valia trains her instead of aka or hilstara). With carina she has healing masturbation wich you should use if you cant use her kiss of stell
nalili will learn orgy of blow from simon, not from aka/hilsata/varia. (she learn Piercing Stab/Bash/Wild Blow and Swift Stab/Careful Swipes/Desperate Masturbation respectively)

It can be poisoned? Damn, the chance must be really low then, because it always shrugged it of when I tried
Edit: Knowing it can be poisoned really make this fight ten times easier: you can turtle and win of poison alone (well, except for the final strike).
Time to do the last parts of the game again to see the diferences when Xerces is the one that reached the temple of fate
only the second form, the first and the third are immune to the status.

Jul 4, 2020
Hard to check from just what you said with the saves could check if switch 3280 aka you agreed to no sexy times or 3080 aka new religion which is not happening or 3168 is on aka the vote to remove standards actually passed if that is off or the other two are on then she will not join.

If you have a save just after the council you can easily check(aka first time you go to her new place if she says And those things are none of your fucking business. you can trigger her scenes by entering and re-entering until she talks to Simon and joins ) or a save where she still discuses the results of the council

even a Save at Elleani quest if she goes Especially since I've established myself as so pure. in it you have no sexy times on or if Herin was promated and you talked to her for Sarai quest if she says You supported my proposal(as long as you did not also discourage her) then the no sexy times switch is on
Unfortunately, I don't have any saves left. It's annoying, of course, but there's nothing to be done, apparently. Maybe something will change after the epilogue...or they will add features to future updates.

fenyx

Jun 16, 2017
nalili will learn orgy of blow from simon, not from aka/hilsata/varia. (she learn Piercing Stab/Bash/Wild Blow and Swift Stab/Careful Swipes/Desperate Masturbation respectively)

only the second form, the first and the third are immune to the status.
what? I poisoned his second form and he kept being poisoned to the end(just redid it, and its true)
(I didnt catch it was 3 forms, I just thought hewas healing)

4.40 star(s) 179 Votes