papitattoo

Oct 15, 2018
yes, the chaos -2 gain with the talk with megail at rp 100+ in the aftermath is necessary.

an elegant solution. i don't think i will write a step-to-step walkthrough before the end of the game. going back and change any sieziable chunck of it after each release will be cumbersome

speaking of changes, during erosia perlude section, change the target of the spell form 'zirantia' to 'aram'. is needed for unlock eustrin content in the last release. i will update the guide only after public will be out (because i want a stable balance before finalizing any change)
is your guide lacking 1 victory points, or im being dumb dumb again? XD

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Wow all of that, finally began playing the game and wow...the "art" is something...I am not saying it is a GOOD something...since it isn't, I am just wondering if a child just doodled what a scene might look like in crayon then took a picture of it.

• Angry
Reactions: fearsa

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
ok2, i figured what's wrong . hehe.

anyway, how to lower the sex shop price from 35% to 25% ?
megail does it in automatic duiring the negotiation. just take the paper and you are good.
PS: wath you have done wrongh with the victory points?

papitattoo

Oct 15, 2018
megail does it in automatic duiring the negotiation. just take the paper and you are good.
PS: wath you have done wrongh with the victory points?
how tho? the options are only invest 35% , or Not Now..

idk something weird in the BoY, and after it the ginasta rep went from -29(the 1st save with 24 VP) to -27 (after replaying it)

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
hee sierra keep it up whit the sex pictures becausse i love them they look so good whit the main char's
off VX-Ace char's most off i love how the first Qum D'umpe has portraited like a innocent creature a bit childlike and so dang frecking pretty

Nefratum

Oct 10, 2017
How to get Demonic Seed for Wendis body ? I'v read something about Sabitha giving it to me but I didnt receive it and yes... I'm already at the end of 0.51 content. Dunno what to do. Any help?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
How to get Demonic Seed for Wendis body ? I'v read something about Sabitha giving it to me but I didnt receive it and yes... I'm already at the end of 0.51 content. Dunno what to do. Any help?
I don't know what you did wrong.

I did get mine from Sabitha after dealing with Estavan.

All I can remember is I didn't hit her with the Seed of Corruption and I didn't kill any of her demons. After the last fight we had a chat and she gave me the demon seed.

Nefratum

Oct 10, 2017
I don't know what you did wrong.

I did get mine from Sabitha after dealing with Estavan.

All I can remember is I didn't hit her with the Seed of Corruption and I didn't kill any of her demons. After the last fight we had a chat and she gave me the demon seed.

I didnt hit her with the seed and also I had chat with her but I dont remember getting a Demonic Seed... also I dont have it in inventory. Dont remember if I hit any of her demons... probably yes...?

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
there are two way to obtain the seed, for now.
the first is hit sabitha with the corruption seed at the start of the erosia invasion [she dorp the seed after retreating, you must pick up it before advancing the plot]. the second is reciving a gift from her at the end of the war. but the latter require you don't hit her with that seed and a (estaven torture bonus is applied after the check, so it doesn't count for the gift)

Geofrey

Apr 21, 2017
Hey. Been trying to find the crystal of harmony to buy in Ar Yhilana but can't seem to find it.

I went to the goddess of magic cult in the slums but can't seem to find Vera.

Is there a way you can screw things up so bad that the option to buy the crystal goes? I can enter the cult but it won't let me o up the stairs or down the stairs and there are only three people to talk to in the cult (unless I am in the wrong building)

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Hey. Been trying to find the crystal of harmony to buy in Ar Yhilana but can't seem to find it.

I went to the goddess of magic cult in the slums but can't seem to find Vera.

Is there a way you can screw things up so bad that the option to buy the crystal goes? I can enter the cult but it won't let me o up the stairs or down the stairs and there are only three people to talk to in the cult (unless I am in the wrong building)

goddess of magic issue, you need a 4+ result.

4.40 star(s) 179 Votes