Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
hey guys, i want to know whether the one gets to choose an imageless walkthrough in the newest version for playing. its been a while since i played the game.

Edit : i'm asking for that to decide whether to download or not. and thx in advance

Last edited:

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
hey guys, i want to know whether the one gets to choose an imageless walkthrough in the newest version for playing. its been a while since i played the game.

Edit : i'm asking for that to decide whether to download or not. and thx in advance
for a new game the option is alwasy show in the "system" panel. for an old game you need to enter in the teleportation chamber (chapter 4) and the option will be unlocked, before that the option is set to "no" for old save.

Joeker

Aug 5, 2017
Red Light:
1) Yhilin mercenary office.
2) stineford red cape inn
3) stineford mine entrance
4) feroholm
5) delgar forest camp
6) ardford, blademaster HQ.
7) skeleton in rebel pass.
Hmm. I collected all of those, but when I talk to the skeleton again, he tells me that I have 7 and Hilstara adds that that's not enough. Any idea what I might be missing?

Edit: Nevermind, found him at the War Monument.

Last edited:

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Hmm. I collected all of those, but when I talk to the skeleton again, he tells me that I have 7 and Hilstara adds that that's not enough. Any idea what I might be missing?

Edit: Nevermind, found him at the War Monument.
in v0.51.1/.2 another mercenary was added in the new givini war monument map.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I hope the next update includes a revenue cycle, cause I need a million Pron to force the Eustrin issue. I'm also blocked from researching Aka's knife cause I'm still researching going deeper into the tower.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I hope the next update includes a revenue cycle, cause I need a million Pron to force the Eustrin issue. I'm also blocked from researching Aka's knife cause I'm still researching going deeper into the tower.
for the next ProN return ... the pattern until now is: "ProN return" -> "open world section" -> "event/story dirven section" -> next return
we are in the "open world section" now, so it will be far away in my opinion.

Last edited:

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
for the next ProN return ... the pattern untily now is: "ProN return" -> "open world section" -> "event/story dirven section" -> next return
we are in the "open world section" now, so it will be far away in my opinion.
Good to know and thanks. Is current research frozen during the open world segment?

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Good to know and thanks. Is current research frozen during the open world segment?
handled in the same moment the new pron are granted. so yes. if your erosia invasion (tower front) wasn't a disaster you should have 5 research complete, one in progress and one left. base defense grant only a bonus one can take with HQ upgrade you basicaly can have one of the new research in progress and the other two complete. IF in the next story section tower delving isn't require one can swap this two research (demonic with tower), because the body research started before the war grant +2 rp with sabitha (and her legit rp score max is 7, so is a huge bonus for now)

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I'm trying to figure out Eustrin Final. I didn't have enough points and opted to pay the million Pron (Orilise Opportunity). When I talk to Paulina, she says, "Hmm...You have done much for Eustrin but enough to allow it to separate peacefully? I think not."

Does that mean that I screwed the pooch and will have to go back quite a ways in my saves? Where's the conference room, and do you get prompted there? Thanks.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I'm trying to figure out Eustrin Final. I didn't have enough points and opted to pay the million Pron (Orilise Opportunity). When I talk to Paulina, she says, "Hmm...You have done much for Eustrin but enough to allow it to separate peacefully? I think not."

Does that mean that I screwed the pooch and will have to go back quite a ways in my saves? Where's the conference room, and do you get prompted there? Thanks.
Either Orilise's opportunity has a delay associated with it (as in it won't apply until the next free roam session), or you had way too few points that you will have to purchase it multiple times (I assume it will be available every iteration, similar to the acceptance campaigns you can buy if you don't have enough Yhilini Acceptance to get Final Yhilin).

Once you have enough points, you just need to talk with Palina and she will send you to the conference.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017

for that reply you have a score between 8 and 11 [the 1M give you a +5, so you start with a score between 3 and 6). you need 17 to start the negotiation.

Either Orilise's opportunity has a delay associated with it (as in it won't apply until the next free roam session), or you had way too few points that you will have to purchase it multiple times (I assume it will be available every iteration, similar to the acceptance campaigns you can buy if you don't have enough Yhilini Acceptance to get Final Yhilin).

Once you have enough points, you just need to talk with Palina and she will send you to the conference.
orilise is only once, based on the code, you pay 1M and a switch is flipped, and in the calculation the switch grant a +5. noble liason increase yhilin acceptance, so can be repeated.

Restia985

Jan 14, 2018
I am stuck in the erosian battle part where I am supposed to fight with Qum, Robin and Carina. I find it pretty difficult to have to fight with that stupid team composition for three battles straight. How did you any one else get through it?

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
I am stuck in the erosian battle part where I am supposed to fight with Qum, Robin and Carina. I find it pretty difficult to have to fight with that stupid team composition for three battles straight. How did you any one else get through it?
Buff, and use Robin's Disrupt and maybe Qum's Pretty Lance.
for a new game the option is alwasy show in the "system" panel. for an old game you need to enter in the teleportation chamber (chapter 4) and the option will be unlocked, before that the option is set to "no" for old save.
Teleport chamber message disagrees with you. Art is enabled for old saves by default.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
can ask your equipment?

Teleport chamber message disagrees with you. Art is enabled for old saves by default.
hum, i checked and it was changed with the v0.50.* public release. originally you must trigger the teleportation chamber script to enable image in old save. probably the number of player playing the game yet not in chapter 4 was enough to change it.

Nov 10, 2017
Oh fuck me, now I will too! :LOL:

EDIT: Hell, now that we have Jeremy Irons as Simon, who do you think would play the other parts in a theoretical TLS movie? Evangeline Lilly as Yarra, anyone? Michelle Rodriguez (albeit with a dye job) as Aka?
I don't really have the "eyes" for that when it comes to women, funny since I'm a dude. just saw jeremy irons here looked the same, fuck even character's the same, tired old vet cuz of everyone's shit. I see what you mean with Michelle as Aka tho or maybe an older Isabella Moner, I always thought she looked like Caska from berserk or go with Amber Rose Revah from the Punisher

4.40 star(s) 179 Votes