Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
Pron makes Pron. You can't buy Pron with Sx. So only option is careful investment plan.

Edit: typo (can/can't)

Last edited:

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I see, thanx. a bit of number crunching says that i have nothing to worry about. Got worn whip and i think approval points should be at 11 after all this so all good.

"2 slots" is what got me confused. if things are calculated by the endgame you already doing everything but one thing by that point. so should it be "leave Bloodlord OR Fucklord for the last slot"?
there are 8 activities in the gathering (Snoop Fucklord Room, Snoop Lord of Blood Room, Negotiatie with fheliel, sneak in the castle and meet balia, orc council, pan succubus council, go to the village and sleep in your room) and there are eight opportunity to doing thing (after the flying race [night], after the orc competition[night], after the succubus hunt[night], all Six day (IK's non-event) [day,night], all seven day (Anak's non-event) [day,night] and after empress endgame [night])

the last two slots are two nights (day seven night, day eight night). this mean if you leave the succubus village for the day seven night you cannot fight the undead chosen (after the first visit going to the village don't pass time). because in the pastebin i want to be as bief as possible, and the order of the thing don't change the result if you leave the FL/LoB rooms last i write it.

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
worst unbalanced enemy sierra ever made is those monster inside ancient ruin. I rage so hard on the multiple aoe horror just to obtain incubus glove.

Reactions: Ikil

catal010

Mar 22, 2020
worst unbalanced enemy sierra ever made is those monster inside ancient ruin. I rage so hard on the multiple aoe horror just to obtain incubus glove.
the enemy inside is intentionally difficult, but doable with the right fighter setup and attack/skill that nullifies/weaken them.

its probably looks unbalanced if you fight them blind, but thats the intent for a 5Mil dungeon with unique item that helps in war and crafting material item for your harem.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Does someone know what is the requirement to start Robin first quest ?
I've done all the quest available in stinford out the mine since he is needed ..

She is in her room along the roommates but keep saying she look forward to join the party..

Guess he is bugged, set at 0 rp and with her title ,0 to.
I've seen the part whee she visit at the inn so she should be available ?

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Does someone know what is the requirement to start Robin first quest ?
I've done all the quest available in stinford out the mine since he is needed ..

She is in her room along the roommates but keep saying she look forward to join the party..

Guess he is bugged, set at 0 rp and with her title ,0 to.
I've seen the part whee she visit at the inn so she should be available ?
can you share a save for checking? it's seem a serious bug...

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Nvm, found what happened, was my bad was checking for the Id of the stats potions but bring up some nasty items which could not be removed using save edit online.. Among which was robin potion item, so used a previous save, its fine now.
This said, she join fine when leaving the area, so its only because of the completion I guess.

I've looked for the extracted item.rggs or an item code list, no result so far. Guess it could be somewhere in the blog comments but to find it then ?
Im currently limited to a (android, not sure if using a window one would allow the editor or unpacker ?) tablet which limit some options .
Nothing to bad still, TBS and thanks for responding and investment.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
save edit online
This is the problem. Stop using that shit site when there are better tools for RPG Maker games such as . And in general you should assume that cheating can mess things up, and always mention that you cheated when asking for help!

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Of course which is why keeping saves is needed, thanks for the link then, appreciated even if no use ATM , android and requirement of it make it not an option.

Last edited:

Maizemallard

Dec 24, 2019
Just one question to the people who've played this, does the game just have a slow beginning or does it keep going as it starts? Eventually managed to get to the daughter, but all the exposition and lack of choices, coupled with the whole sex god thing and stick-in-the-mud protagonist, quickly started losing me.
Its defiantly a slow burn type of game but it improves as you progress and dont worry you get to make a lot of choices trust me you will be participating in this game not just there for the ride. There is a lot of exposition which could be viewed as a positive and a negative but it never took anything away from the characters or story in my opinion. Simon will probably always be a stick in the mud but i think you will really appreciate that detail as you progress but Simon does become more open as the story goes. I say you should finish chapter 1 and play a little bit of chapter 2 before you make any judgements on the game. maybe take a break first and play later if your feeling a bit burnt out.

Last edited:

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
Just one question to the people who've played this, does the game just have a slow beginning or does it keep going as it starts? Eventually managed to get to the daughter, but all the exposition and lack of choices, coupled with the whole sex god thing and stick-in-the-mud protagonist, quickly started losing me.
If I remember correctly, you should be coming up to your first few investments pretty soon. As for Simon, he does loosen up a bit a little into the story, but he doesn't exactly turn into Rance, if you get my meaning. His vision (and by extension, his planning) gets wider, sure, but on the whole he's a cautious old veteran in the beginning, and he's a cautious old veteran by the time we've reached the point in the plot we are at now (even as the range of things he has to be rightfully cautious about decreases). Hope that answers both your questions!

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Its defiantly a slow burn type of game but it improves as you progress and dont worry you get to make a lot of choices trust me you will be participating in this game not just there for the ride. There is a lot of exposition which could be viewed as a positive and a negative but it never took anything away from the characters or story in my opinion. Simon will probably always be a stick in the mud but i think you will really appreciate that detail as you progress but Simon does become more open as the story goes. I say you should finish chapter 1 and play a little bit of chapter 2 before you make any judgements on the game. maybe take a break first and play later if your feeling a bit burnt out.
If I remember correctly, you should be coming up to your first few investments pretty soon. As for Simon, he does loosen up a bit a little into the story, but he doesn't exactly turn into Rance, if you get my meaning. His vision (and by extension, his planning) gets wider, sure, but on the whole he's a cautious old veteran in the beginning, and he's a cautious old veteran by the time we've reached the point in the plot we are at now (even as the range of things he has to be rightfully cautious about decreases). Hope that answers both your questions!
Thanks to you both!

I'm gonna keep playing and try to give it a fair chance, since it certainly seems to be well written. To be honest it's entirely possible i might have gotten a bit soured by the first 30 minutes or so. The setting being sneakily dark, plus the whole 'this isn't your story(it's the plain old dude's)', and the constant beating down of the tropes thereafter, kind of pulled me out.

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
Thanks to you both!

I'm gonna keep playing and try to give it a fair chance, since it certainly seems to be well written. To be honest it's entirely possible i might have gotten a bit soured by the first 30 minutes or so. The setting being sneakily dark, plus the whole 'this isn't your story(it's the plain old dude's)', and the constant beating down of the tropes thereafter, kind of pulled me out.
No worries, mate! I have to admit though, it's the bait and switch that pulled me in- the Chosen was a bit of a dick even if you did pick the 'nicer' choices, and the setting having a dude like Simon be the MC was new enough that it made me go 'huh, this is a fresh take'. Honestly, I'd like it if more games (not just HRPGs) had MCs other than 'young dudes what are good with gun/sword', but maybe that's just me being an old fart :giggle:

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
when i try to open the game thing it says extraction failed

:((/////////////
Where are you downloading it from? I've personally never had any problems downloading from Sierra's own website , and my Internet connection can be spotty at times. Maybe try that, if you haven't already?

4.40 star(s) 179 Votes