Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
its seems people have a habit of getting upset at a section of the game and then write a lower review to the game because of it and pass it off as a non-biased review which is perhaps the biggest pet peeve I have. On more positive news the artist seems to have gotten in the groove and has improved greatly who is the artist btw.
3/5 is not bad this game is good but defo has many issues. Don't understand why you're upset at my reaction/review though I've reached my limit with the game after 70 hours and thats an honest conclusion are you honestly gonna tell me this game is perfectly designed? It'd be a lot more biased if I gave it a 5/5 and called it perfect in every way.

Reactions: Fanvor

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
are you honestly gonna tell me this game is perfectly designed?
It's a lot like a mid 2000s RPG like Kotor, controls are clunky, it uses an outdated engine, graphics are pretty simple and requires an indepth knowledge of how to play the game to get the most enjoyment, like optimal builds and things the player easily misses. But it has what alot of games these days lack, good and interconnected characters, themes, worldbuilding and plot. Good thing about it being a lewd game is I don't need to mod in skimpy outfits or additional mods either.

Reactions: Kugarx

Maizemallard

Dec 24, 2019
3/5 is not bad this game is good but defo has many issues. Don't understand why you're upset at my reaction/review though I've reached my limit with the game after 70 hours and thats an honest conclusion are you honestly gonna tell me this game is perfectly designed? It'd be a lot more biased if I gave it a 5/5 and called it perfect in every way.
The issue I have isn't the opinion itself the issue comes up when you put it in a review because that gives it authority and can affect if a player plays it or not. I'm also not a white knight for the game in my review I criticize the use of the RPGM system and over use of dialogue. I also personally didn't like the first gathering scenes and have mixed feeling about Wynn but I didn't put that in my review because its a subjective matter. Also your review is false about missing a quarter of the content because you didn't make The right choice which isn't the case you just get different outcomes the only content that you can genuinely miss is Altina and stark but that's only if you completely neglect exploring. Also soft locking is nearly impossible even an under leveled and under equipped group can get through the game with the right play style. I just feel like people have personal problems with the game and say its the games fault. Taking account of your problems and what you liked I think the correct rating would 4.5/5 because 3/5 means the game has serious flaws and is average which would turn people off. well that's my reasoning I don't mean to insult you just this stuff is my biggest pet peeve and I hope you have a gooday!

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
People have their opinions and 90% of them, put their point of view not being objective.

But by far is one of the more complex game made by and rpg system outdated, and that's something no one can object.

This game is not made for people who doesn't want to explore, or want everything in the plate.And like real life, every choice has consequences.
It is an adult game in every aspect of word.
It has not a grinding system, that is a plus.

What I miss,the option to geld some incubus king though.Estaven would be a good candidate.

But there is lot but a lot of games out there, so if people doesn't like it, they can play another, that's how it goes XD.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
The issue I have isn't the opinion itself the issue comes up when you put it in a review because that gives it authority and can affect if a player plays it or not. I'm also not a white knight for the game in my review I criticize the use of the RPGM system and over use of dialogue. I also personally didn't like the first gathering scenes and have mixed feeling about Wynn but I didn't put that in my review because its a subjective matter. Also your review is false about missing a quarter of the content because you didn't make The right choice which isn't the case you just get different outcomes the only content that you can genuinely miss is Altina and stark but that's only if you completely neglect exploring. Also soft locking is nearly impossible even an under leveled and under equipped group can get through the game with the right play style. I just feel like people have personal problems with the game and say its the games fault. Taking account of your problems and what you liked I think the correct rating would 4.5/5 because 3/5 means the game has serious flaws and is average which would turn people off. well that's my reasoning I don't mean to insult you just this stuff is my biggest pet peeve and I hope you have a gooday!
to be totaly honest in a truly disastrous playthrough you are locked outside yhilin and eustrin final content (and with the next update another country). [the dev had said that content will be accessibile in the epilogue neverless, but who achive it before had a few plus in the epilogue 'state' of the country]

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
to be totaly honest in a truly disastrous playthrough you are locked outside yhilin and eustrin final content (and with the next update another country). [the dev had said that content will be accessibile in the epilogue neverless, but who achive it before had a few plus in the epilogue 'state' of the country]
For me that's just another reason to put extra effort into searching out side content. Of course that isn't going to work that way for everyone. There is a reason that a lot of recent installments of long-running JRPG franchises tend to have less/simplified side content compared 7nth gen and earlier installments. (missable and otherwise)

Reactions: Volis

LoneVoyage

Nov 22, 2016
New update
TLS 0.55.2 Public Release
New update is public!

Download*:
Mirror*:
RTP:

*Requires RPG Maker VX Ace RTP to be installed. If you don't know what that means, use the RTP link.

TLS 0.55.2
- More polishing and bugfixing.
- A succubus in the Orgasmic Empire library now shows the map of Renthnor.
- The Renthnor map is added to the teleportation room maps after being viewed.
- Hilstara RP shifted, Balia RP added to orc investment.
- Xestris RP added to her first headquarters conversation.

So, this release... I think it's a pretty good broad update, with a ton of content of many different types. However, I think that it should be better. There were a few ideas I didn't implement, patrons made some good suggestions that weren't easy work, and there are some potential improvements that I have in mind.

Therefore, I think I'm going to break my usual pattern with this one and put out a version 0.55.3 later with expanded content. I feel this is better than trying to flesh that stuff out into its own update (it'd be too small) or put it off until version 0.56.0 (it'd over-extend the dev period). Hopefully this is the best way to maintain momentum and people enjoy the new content, which I'll try to list carefully so everyone can find it specifically.

Until then, enjoy! I don't intend to change the balance of current events, but new opportunities in the update might change what choices you make, so I'd suggest keeping an earlier save.

Completely unrelated: has anyone seen Crimson Gray show up anywhere lately? Recently it's started selling an unusually high number of copies and I can't figure out why. The analytics show direct navigation from Steam instead of outside links, but I wonder if a YouTuber or somebody covered it. I figure there must be some reason it's suddenly selling like a new game again.

Tahxeol

Nov 30, 2018
What I miss,the option to geld some incubus king though.Estaven would be a good candidate.
Sorry to ask, I'm not a native english speaker. What does geld mean? Google trad tell me "to money", but it doesn't make sense in context.
Edit: Ok, for some reason, google thought it was german, found the real traduction.

calpz

Jul 28, 2018
So for some reason Renna is bugged out for me, i'm at the end of current version and she's still serving Reletima in the DK Palace; I didn't copy Reletima and talked to Rena in Stenai

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Add Tag: Dilf, Big Tits, Big Ass, Strategy, Management, Milf

This game had a thread for years and none thought to add the Dilf tag :FacePalm:

Last edited:
Reactions: Fanvor

Klereb

Jan 21, 2021
this version and the steam version have the same images? i'm playing with steam version but a lot of scenes have text only

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
this version and the steam version have the same images? i'm playing with steam version but a lot of scenes have text only
are the same (steam and the public one), adding the art is an ongoing project. it started a little time ago (expecialy compared the life of the game), so will take a lot of time to have art for all the scene.

Last edited:

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
There's seriously no new investments to boost the Eustrin Final temp variable?? I was hoping to actually breach it this update but nope.
Also what's with the RIDICULOUS costs of the new Rodak investments? We can't have that many profit returns phases left until the end of the game.

Zaq Reman

Jan 28, 2018
Also what's with the RIDICULOUS costs of the new Rodak investments? We can't have that many profit returns phases left until the end of the game.
I think that's the point. With things coming to a head soon, we don't really have time to make profitable investments and then spend that profit. So the sole focus is what good we can do with this money, and yeah Rodak's an expensive place to fix. Their situation isn't as dire as Erosia's was at the end of Chapter 4, but the tradeoff is that the Fucklord was uninterested in ruling, only reigning, so his people had already been forced to look after themselves. They needed a helping hand immediately, but the groundwork was already in place to help them efficiently. The Lustlord, on the other hand, made himself the literal RPG boss-style lynchpin of the entire country. None of the people he left behind have any idea how to fend for themselves without his magic powering their agriculture and justice system and transport and... So it makes sense that it takes a lot of money to replace his role in all those areas.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
There's seriously no new investments to boost the Eustrin Final temp variable?? I was hoping to actually breach it this update but nope.
rodak and orgasmic are expensive, yes, and i think we will se two other rounds of return, but i think we don'e see any other huge block of investment in the future. the only country we cannot visit is philon, and philon don't have any country score of is own, so it's improbable we can make any significative investment here, and the renthnord wilds aren't a country at all, so don't see how we can find a sistemic investment plan here.

but i think your problem is liked to the first. if you cannot trigger eustrin final, mean your save isn't in a good shape,and the expensive of this slate of investment for you are overwhelming. [in my optimized playthrough cannot invest in a lot of thing, but there a i think most of the investments here have minor effect and tthere are more for people focusing in pron return to the detriment of hidden stat gains, so they need more investment for filling the gap.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
rodak and orgasmic are expensive, yes, and i think we will se two other rounds of return, but i think we don'e see any other huge block of investment in the future. the only country we cannot visit is philon, and philon don't have any country score of is own, so it's improbable we can make any significative investment here, and the renthnord wilds aren't a country at all, so don't see how we can find a sistemic investment plan here.

but i think your problem is liked to the first. if you cannot trigger eustrin final, mean your save isn't in a good shape,and the expensive of this slate of investment for you are overwhelming. [in my optimized playthrough cannot invest in a lot of thing, but there a i think most of the investments here have minor effect and tthere are more for people focusing in pron return to the detriment of hidden stat gains, so they need more investment for filling the gap.
Made 5,200,000 ProN on this return and I've been pretty much getting the "best" results on everything except Eustrin so I wouldn't call my save "not in good shape". It's honestly only because I skipped the damn embassy.
I can't check what my exact value is, I think it might be close to 17 but the only real indicator is that it's above 12 based on Palina dialogue.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I went ahead to look at some of the ntr discussion. I noticed many were upset the characters in game were pretending harem is the same thing as an open relationship where they tend to stick around with one guy but often casually fool around on one another.

At the very least, for the purposes of this site, Harem means:
  • Harem [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.]
This is a harem, and it's also an open relationship.

However I have requested a "swinging" tag and also a voyeur tag, which it most certainly needs.

Furthermore, NTR doesn't really apply to this as a result of the specific part of the def:
  • Ntr [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
While I think it's a fair argument for that chosen one raping a member of Simon's harem near the beginning (Aka), I think the content generally is not intended to make people feel that sense of jealousy. There is that murky gray area though, because if you test it on most games it would very clearly get the tag from that scene.
It's good that I always check the comment first, after reading this there is no reason for me to download and play the game.

Reactions: Limited20
4.40 star(s) 179 Votes