Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
casting her healing skill before/after the enemy in this scenario is largely irrilevant.
Okay so went back and did Carina's shield buff to Rolling Sweep (Reaper always does sweep before anyone else acts) and and yeah it's like an 8 percent difference in damage numbers on Vhala for instance but still it's 8% of inefficiency I can't tolerate. Double buffed Hilstara with Holy Shieldwall before the attack is 40% less damage with the exact same armor set up and all because I gave Carina a quick rod instead of a master staff for the test. Might only be 300 health but again, it's that minor inefficiency I can't stand.

masturbate+ for riala is a total waste, her main skills are the sexual one, the elementals one are a sideshow
Riala has access to all of group elemental spells Altina does and can add the lust effects to them. The instant kill on bolt of lust has never worked for me but when you're going up against 8 opponents, if you can manage to stun or madden even 1 of them, like that takes them out for a precious turn you can use to heal, debuff and focus on other targets like the healer instead.
Not using the elementals is severely handicapping Riala because then she'd play as a weaker squisher Yarra with none of the AoE lust spells she has.
I know you start on the back foot needing to waste a turn with mast+ with Riala so she has enough SP to cast fires of lust next turn and Carina needs a turn to use the shield. But it's the same strategy I used to defeat the Knights of Terror, spend the first turn buffing/debuffing and gathering SP as needed to then power burst and heal next turn and hope you get lucky with crits/status effects.
So yes, Mast+ is useful.

Last edited:

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Just letting you know that if everything goes well, patrons will have .3 this week.

She confirmed she wanted to fix the feroholm-stineford thingie.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Okay so went back and did Carina's shield buff to Rolling Sweep (Reaper always does sweep before anyone else acts) and and yeah it's like an 8 percent difference in damage numbers on Vhala for instance but still it's 8% of inefficiency I can't tolerate. Double buffed Hilstara with Holy Shieldwall before the attack is 40% less damage with the exact same armor set up and all because I gave Carina a quick rod instead of a master staff for the test. Might only be 300 health but again, it's that minor inefficiency I can't stand.

Riala has access to all of group elemental spells Altina does and can add the lust effects to them. The instant kill on bolt of lust has never worked for me but when you're going up against 8 opponents, if you can manage to stun or madden even 1 of them, like that takes them out for a precious turn you can use to heal, debuff and focus on other targets like the healer instead.
Not using the elementals is severely handicapping Riala because then she'd play as a weaker squisher Yarra with none of the AoE lust spells she has.
I know you start on the back foot needing to waste a turn with mast+ with Riala so she has enough SP to cast fires of lust next turn and Carina needs a turn to use the shield. But it's the same strategy I used to defeat the Knights of Terror, spend the first turn buffing/debuffing and gathering SP as needed to then power burst and heal next turn and hope you get lucky with crits/status effects.
So yes, Mast+ is useful.
robin+qum -> distrupt. and the only thing the reaper did in the whole combat is her first attack. with qum arousal aura casted 2 time in 3 rounds [aura, aura, masturbate+, then repet] you are usaly in overhealing so 8% of dmg less or more is irrilevant, and if isn't enough [because RNjesus hate you or you are caugth unprepared] simon can use his aura to make a massive mass heal with ressurect with priority against near everything in the game.

hilstara before she gain the skill aegis is usualy out of my team. her dmg is so low to drag the fights for absolutely to much time and the healing needed for keep the party healed for so many turns is actualy more the healing you need for a full assault team. [keep in mind out-of-combat healing is usualy managed by a healer you don't use, even uyae and altina can do it, so their mana consumation are irrilevant as well in the resurce managment] the only points i have use hilstara after leaving yhilin first time are the optional fight in IE castle and the genetic altered spiders in tertia shrine. {outside section you need to split the whole party or the forced team composition in some war events}

for exmaple the last run in the deep maze [one the section with the highest attrite in the game], i clear it with simon, riala, robin and qum. i do it without using either the full healing points (crystal/blu flame), switching in two or three combats riala with yarra for refill robin mana (and only robin), and using carina for healing/cleanse/ressurect post/out of combat. i end the section with both qum and carina mana above the 80% without any reload needed (i haven't lost any single fight) [i don't use consumables outside only orc section, i sell them].

riala AoE elemental spell have the same problem of the altina one. big enough group [6+] are very limited in numbers in the whole game (i think we can counts them) and if not enough even less of this few have a composition with compatible elementals weakness and resistance, and if you do not trivial dmg only to 2 of 6/7 enemies with a single cast the result is a total waste, a single target spell do roughly the same dmg, and cost 80% less. and often in this case is better and easy use nalili+uyae full AoE atttack combo.

my team usualy end the trash fights in two turn and rarely they go over the fourth. riala with a single masturbate action, with the SP granted by qum aura can cast two sexual lance (doing a lot of more dmg of any her aoe skill, even if you sum the whole dmg). the sex-based CC are to unrealiable for my taste, if i want someone CCed i use a more consistenty skills (even simon's unified strike isn't reliable enough for me, but you are force to use simon when in party so it isn't a real choice). i don't remember the healer i used against the knights of terror, but my heavy hitter waw varia blade dance. it can be carina, yes, but only the green is weak to sex, and it had the smaller HP pool of the three, and phisical resistance isn't to high to make varia ineffective so using riala isn't a good choice.

Any idea how to invest in the mines in Takkan I failed to get support for the orc nation.
not possibile yet, and at this point i don't think we will be able to invest it if we miss the opportuinty to unlock with the synod

You should be allowed to invest in the mine after Gawnfall no matter how it went, it just costs double if you didn't get major support.
no, if you achive the wrost result (hester say something about give only "token help" to tak'kan) you cannot invest in the mine, with little help (the middle resolution) the mine cost 500K, with the major result will cost 250K.

Last edited:
Reactions: Goi and Zaq Reman

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
Just letting you know that if everything goes well, patrons will have .3 this week.

She confirmed she wanted to fix the feroholm-stineford thingie.
What? You are not trolling? So, when are the changes going to be added? In two weeks or whenever the public version of 56 update come out?

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
What? You are not trolling? So, when are the changes going to be added? In two weeks or whenever the public version of 56 update come out?
i think he misunderstood, this should be a public one. the talk about broken pattern is about her doesn't make significative chunk of new content outside the *.0 version. [the feroholm / stineford farm and i think a bit other things are to big to label a polishing, but not big enough to make a whole *.0 version on their one, and delay it for the next *.0 will be unreasonable late]

Reactions: Sotman

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
i think he misunderstood, this should be a public one. the talk about broken pattern is about her doesn't make significative chunk of new content outside the *.0 version. [the feroholm / stineford farm and i think a bit other things are to big to label a polishing, but not big enough to make a whole *.0 version on their one, and delay it for the next *.0 will be unreasonable late]
Nope I didn't misunderstood anything.

In the post "0.55.2 Public Release" (Patreon section) one of the first comments asks when 0.55.3 will be out.

Sierra answered and I will make a quote " I'll be frustrated if patrons don't have it by next weekend, but I may be frustrated. It's been a rough week."

I dont know what misunderstanding will be on "If everything goes well, we will have in next week"

Pd: I am a girl.

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
Nope I didn't misunderstood anything.

In the post "0.55.2 Public Release" (Patreon section) one of the first comments asks when 0.55.3 will be out.

Sierra answered and I will make a quote " I'll be frustrated if patrons don't have it by next weekend, but I may be frustrated. It's been a rough week."

I dont know what misunderstanding will be on "If everything goes well, we will have in next week"

Pd: I am a girl.
So v55.3 comes out in like 2 weeks for patrons at worst and then what? v55.4 (55.3 goes public) or v56.0? I am still confused

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
So v55.3 comes out in like 2 weeks for patrons at worst and then what? v55.4 (55.3 goes public) or v56.0? I am still confused
I was under the impression that 55.3 would go straight to public but if it is patreon first then it would just be for testing purposes like always. Either way, whether a .4 would happen depends entirely on if issues are discovered.

MontyPython85

Jul 2, 2017
Hi again. I know I just asked recently for a save before the 2nd Gathering, but would anyone have an open world save post 2nd gathering? Hope you wouldn't mind sharing too? Would just like to see what it's all about (I actually plan to start fresh sometime in the future, when I have more time)... Thanks again, guys and gals!

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Hi again. I know I just asked recently for a save before the 2nd Gathering, but would anyone have an open world save post 2nd gathering? Hope you wouldn't mind sharing too? Would just like to see what it's all about (I actually plan to start fresh sometime in the future, when I have more time)... Thanks again, guys and gals!
in the green room after completing the gathering:

[details of the run: ]

Last edited:
Reactions: MontyPython85

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
A cleaned version and after that we will wait the time we always wait for the 0.56.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
The church summit really destroyed any desire to continue playing holy shit that part of the game is really frustrating

Maizemallard

Dec 24, 2019
its seems people have a habit of getting upset at a section of the game and then write a lower review to the game because of it and pass it off as a non-biased review which is perhaps the biggest pet peeve I have. On more positive news the artist seems to have gotten in the groove and has improved greatly who is the artist btw.

4.40 star(s) 179 Votes