Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
So, Fereholm is restored now (the new map is not yet made). I wonder how the locals will react to Simon now. 0.56 hype activate!

Zaq Reman

Jan 28, 2018
So, Fereholm is restored now (the new map is not yet made). I wonder how the locals will react to Simon now. 0.56 hype activate!
Unfortunately Sierra didn't originally plan on the Feroholm restoration taking effect before the epilogue. She seemed sympathetic to people who want to see the effect of their work the next round like usual so it might be part of 55.3 for those who invested in it the previous round, though.

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
Unfortunately Sierra didn't originally plan on the Feroholm restoration taking effect before the epilogue. She seemed sympathetic to people who want to see the effect of their work the next round like usual so it might be part of 55.3 for those who invested in it the previous round, though.
Thematically speaking, seeing Feroholm restored near the epilogue makes the most sense.

Reactions: B1gCh33sy

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
Well you've had the chance since after Steinford with a heavy investment and that's after the 2nd gathering, so some time has passed. I also wouldn't be surprised if it entered a final state as well with maybe 1 or 2 more investments like the woodcutter finally getting his business off the ground.

Reactions: Sotman

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
Well you've had the chance since after Steinford with a heavy investment and that's after the 2nd gathering, so some time has passed. I also wouldn't be surprised if it entered a final state as well with maybe 1 or 2 more investments like the woodcutter finally getting his business off the ground.
By the way, how much time has passed approximately? The gathering lasted for about a week and the preparations for it lasted for a month. So at minimum the renovation project was going on for 5 weeks.

Manul56

Mar 18, 2019
Can someone help me ? I am stuck in the Erosian las stand. I just cant win against that many enemies.If someone could help me i would really apreciate ,i dont want to give up after so many hours of playtime.Please i need help

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
If the restoration of Feroholm appears in the .3 would be a surprise, but I dont think we would see that.

However, there are more chances to see the farm outside of Stineford restored than Feroholm.

Feroholm is more on the last open segment, and it would have more sense for Qum D'umpe sidequest, Simon or even for sake of argument Wendis awareness.

And talking of that, it is amusing some coincidences of Lilith and Wendis though.

Can someone help me ? I am stuck in the Erosian las stand. I just cant win against that many enemies.If someone could help me i would really apreciate ,i dont want to give up after so many hours of playtime.Please i need help
The last fight in the temple?

Manul56

Mar 18, 2019
If the restoration of Feroholm appears in the .3 would be a surprise, but I dont think we would see that.

However, there are more chances to see the farm outside of Stineford restored than Feroholm.

Feroholm is more on the last open segment, and it would have more sense for Qum D'umpe sidequest, Simon or even for sake of argument Wendis awareness.

And talking of that, it is amusing some coincidences of Lilith and Wendis though.

The last fight in the temple?
The one where you have to figh every tipe of erosian enemy, it just too much

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
The one where you have to figh every tipe of erosian enemy, it just too much
Vhala using defensive rain, ofensive rain, with Unperson aura for the succubus.(Unperson aura first turn, defensive rain next.)

Hilstara equiped with magic defense items, to be the tank,and defense,magic defense buffer.

Qum D,umpe with masturbate+ pretty lance on the erosian "death sycthe" and the next "more dangerous"

The 4th compaion is your choice,you can use Carina for playing safe, Varia for being quick(she is a fucking monster) or even Robin(she is a good magic user)

It was profit for me.

This is a tactical combat, you must be safe first, and being safe means that you can survive over the turns, the sycthe is a no-no, the buffer you can "overpower" her with party debuffs,, Hilstara give you buffs for defense and time for heal, or attack, the succubus with uperson aura can only hurt a bit,

I leave the healer for the last because I like masochism(but in reality is one of the targets you should not focus at first)

That's all

Last edited:

Manul56

Mar 18, 2019
Vhala using defensive rain, ofensive rain, with Unperson aura for the succubus.(Unperson aura first turn, defensive rain next.

Hilstara equiped with magic defense items, to be the tank,and defense,magic defense buffer.

Qum D,umpe with masturbate+ pretty lance on the erosian "death sycthe" and the next "more dangerous"

The 4th compaion is your choice,you can use Carina for playing safe, Varia for being quick(she is a fucking monster) or even Robin(she is a good magic user)

It was profit for me.
The thing is that my team dont even survive that long,if i give you my safe file do you thing you could help me whit that part?
This is what happend when i go blind to a game like this Xd

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
The thing is that my team dont even survive that long,if i give you my safe file do you thing you could help me whit that part?
This is what happend when i go blind to a game like this Xd
I cannot promise you that, but I will check it and tell you what is wrong.

Reactions: Manul56

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
WARNING FIRST SENTENCE WILL COME AS HUMBLE BRAG PLEASE DISREGARD.
I'm always surprised to see the Erosia temple last stand as being the fight people have the most trouble with. I always go through no problems. Not because I"m good most hard fights take me 4-9 tries but those are,
The spiders, both chapter 1 and 5 version, the guardian for the first piece of Incubus armor, ANY of the enemies in the 5 mil ruins but especially the final 3,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hell even the Rodak elites usually take me a try or two.
I might just be RNG lucky but my strategy for that temple fight is full offense. Leave out qum and Carina and use the earlier fights to make sure Rialia has charged up to 100 lust. Then rain down AOES from her and Vhala in the form of defensive rain.
The sex aoes will stun or lust mad at least a few to take away the number advantage, and use robin to elemental lance the reaper and captain. And of course Hilstaria one on shield wall, and another one hold the line.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Thank you so much. Mega

It doent let me put the safefile here ,so i put it in mega
I dont need to check anymore.

When I saw the enemies running there, your lvl, and your equipment.

Underleveled(but as fuck, If I bet, you skipped a lot of enemies on your way) and poor equipment.

There is no easy way for you(and I will not recommend other way, work it for yourself if you want).

I recommend starting the game again and not skipping the sidequests, some people misunderstood some things about this game.

This is not a game where not doing sidequests will benefit you, on the contrary, it will penalize you to the point to being stuck.

If you are truly lost on this game there is walkthroughts very well done here with , and even with .

That's all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Manul56

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Thanks anyway, i prety much killed all the enemys until the war whit the incubus king, This suck
You could always use save editor to change your stats and party levels, to let you see the rest of the game, you are about 85% through current content. Then maybe go back and to a full playthrough again following the guide.

AgumenticR

Sep 6, 2018
Thank you so much. Mega

It doent let me put the safefile here ,so i put it in mega
, a save right after the battle. I saved it in the next slot in case you want to try the battle yourself.

I used a party of Hilstara, Riala, Carina and Vhala. Just start tanking with Shieldwall, Shield of Purity and Defensive Rain while spamming Riala's AoE skills. Might want to focus healer later, but I didn't and it still worked out.

Reactions: Maizemallard
4.40 star(s) 179 Votes