Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Perhaps a bit of a dumb post, but wanted to make sure I'm not missing anything.
But is there any problem with giving Ginasta the tormented shield? It buffs everything but magic and luck. But seeing as luck is pretty useless and Ginasta's only has one low level fire skill seems like a good trade off.
she can equip magic class equipment, so probably will result in a hybrid fighter/mage like uyae, but with offensive spells. the only fighter doesn't us her MAT attribute is nalili.

MontyPython85

Jul 2, 2017
I do but it's not a optimal playthrough.

I managed to get these results with it:

underlings connection on
spared orc connection on
OE slavery on
OE lamia on
Permanent council on
Vunne agreement on
LL harem partial saved
Heavy collateral

I can upload it if you want.
Yes, please. That would be fine! Thanks!

Speak to Simon to start the Gathering, fully optimized results are possible
Thanks for this!

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
... Man, it's been so long since I played that i'm probably gonna have to start over.

Ah well. time to throw dozens of hours into this again.

Reactions: Volis and Sotman

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
there is the new research choice and that but this is more just an open world segment, next one is some sidequests and country block like Eustrin if you Qualifly then major event time then FINAL open world segment is the plan

also for this update is whatever is getting added for the .2 version

I'm personally guessing that part of the major event is the whole attack on the goddess of magic that evil no face is planing maybe

Reactions: Volis

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Well, that sounds underwhelming.
update the whole world for account the last events is a big task. in playtime add nearly nothing, but is very time consuming.

I'm personally guessing that part of the major event is the whole attack on the goddess of magic that evil no face is planing maybe
a lot of dialogue pointing in tanurak will make is move. i hope we can blast him(it?) because is a very bland character/villan until now.

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
update the whole world for account the last events is a big task. in playtime add nearly nothing, but is very time consuming.

a lot of dialogue pointing in tanurak will make is move. i hope we can blast him(it?) because is a very bland character/villan until now.
If I sounded like I was throwing shade at Sierra, then I deeply apologize. I didn't mean to sound ungrateful or entitled.
I agree that Tanurak needs to be killed asap. He feels like a clown with superpowers (I am looking at you Batman Who Laughs)

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
An openworld segment is more like an starting part of a "chapter". Right now is making the terrain for the next war that will be coming in april-may, where will be called: "The war of the goddeses" or something like that, where probably a lot of characters gonna be in place, and a lot of characters gonna be out of the chess board.

The lord of blood,[in Tak'kan(just a guess)],Fuzkao[Rodak(another guess)]"The mother"[invading some incubus king(ejem Doom King ejem) while The Anak and "The cold light" will fight to death between themselves, Tanurak trying to enter in the "Goddess of Magic vault" and failing(I think it's gonna be to obvious and gonna kidnap the princess of another castle)

and Simon (You, the player) trying to minimize the impact of the war,trying to defend the 3 continents, stoping the advance of the incubus Kings,"The mother",Aram-Eustrin,Tak'kan,Rodak,maybe some involve in Erosia, a movement in Ghenalon[The Sage needs to appear(A character with full portrait in technical terms it is a waste of money not using him more of a few phrases, so no, it is alive,dammit even some minor characters with personal portraits had more action than him) and the Orgasmic empire(I dont know if the Philon defenses it is a trick or not[Refugees of Philon or some type of collateral damage with Nyst defending or Anak defending Philon, or even Xestris involved]

I dont think everything gonna happen at the same timpe, but have characters to do it, the only thing is he cannot be un equal terms with the two monsters up there,of the rest, all is a bet.

Reactions: Sotman and Volis

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Perhaps a bit of a dumb post, but wanted to make sure I'm not missing anything.
But is there any problem with giving Ginasta the tormented shield? It buffs everything but magic and luck. But seeing as luck is pretty useless and Ginasta's only has one low level fire skill seems like a good trade off.
It also lowers max MP by a lot, which is a problem for most party members. For Ginasta it's probably workable.
I seem to be unable to save the game at all, wtf?
Is the folder read-only? Does your user profile have write access to it? Are you trying to overwrite a save file currently opened in a save editor?
... Man, it's been so long since I played that i'm probably gonna have to start over.
At least there are CGs in the first part now.
Tanurak needs to be killed asap. He feels like a clown with superpowers (I am looking at you Batman Who Laughs)
He is a more boring Kefka.
The Sage needs to appear(A character with full portrait in technical terms it is a waste of money not using him more of a few phrases, so no, it is alive,dammit even some minor characters with personal portraits had more action than him
It's not a waste of money because the Sage used a stock portrait available for free online. Besides even if it wasn't free, who is to say the dev isn't trying to trick people like you?

Reactions: Snugglepuff
Aug 6, 2020
Is there a way to beat ralia. I kinda want to beat her. Help

Edit: Nope not possible it is a illusion of battle, the events are scripted no matter the result.

Last edited:

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Just letting you know, that, Sierra in her post said: " I'm considering taking a bit longer to make a 0.55.2 version that has more dialogue, more events, and possibly more scenes. "

If you dont have the public post today, you know now why.

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
we have had this before and the updated version was made public right away though minor possibly that next week will be it

4.40 star(s) 179 Votes