Jun 17, 2018
You can only sleep once, if you already slept once then you are probably missing one of the investigations you need to do:

Did you talk with Fheliel? (Elf Queen of Ghenalon in the building to the east)
Did you search the Fucklord's room? (room in the same building as yours)
Did you search the Lord of Blood's room? (room in the same building as yours)
Did you negotiate with the Orc council? (one of the rooms in the main building to the south)
Did you negotiate with the Succubus council? (one of the rooms in the main building to the south)
Did you sneak into the Lustlord's palace? (a ladder in the underground tunnels)
Did you find the Succubus Village? (a dead-end hallway in the underground tunnels, Yarra will comment she can feel an illusion, interacting with the wall will then have her unlock the way)
Thank you so much manscout! Looks like i didn't visit the succubus village, after doing so the yarra's route did end. Thank you! :D

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Does anyone know when Renna becomes recruitable for palace staff (maid to that fat princess from Stenai)?

I'm already at the 2nd gathering (chapter 5) and I can't recruit her yet...and i can't find any info on wiki

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
She should be available for recruitment once you return from Eustrin in Chapter 5.
Was there anything I had to do beforehand? And if you're kind enough, could you edit my save to artificially make her available? :)

The only hint on the wiki was Back in the city, speak with Renna, Reletima's maid during the Stenai section which I did...

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Was there anything I had to do beforehand? And if you're kind enough, could you edit my save to artificially make her available? :)

The only hint on the wiki was Back in the city, speak with Renna, Reletima's maid during the Stenai section which I did...
you need to talk two time with renna in the first stenai visit, the first in palace's kitchen and then in the city's food store and you miss the second. because the offer is tied to a self switch you cannot fix it by a save editor now (to my knowledge no one is able to change it). remember you the first time you talk with renna in DK palace? if you can you can load the previous save and flip the 2900 switch (renna conversation) if you chek your save the switch is flipped because in the dialogue in the DK palace if that switch is off will be put on, but the self switch set is the "A" and you require the "B".

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
you need to talk two time with renna in the first stenai visit, the first in palace's kitchen and then in the city's food store and you miss the second. because the offer is tied to a self switch you cannot fix it by a save editor now (to my knowledge no one is able to change it). remember you the first time you talk with renna in DK palace? if you can you can load the previous save and flip the 2900 switch (renna conversation) if you chek your save the switch is flipped because in the dialogue in the DK palace if that switch is off will be put on, but the self switch set is the "A" and you require the "B".
Thanks!

hrhr

May 13, 2019
I only have 5 Mine Entry Papers in chapter 2 Aka's path and can't seem to find the sixth. I've reviewed the wiki a couple times and there's no mention of it there, anyone mind helping? After turning them in I should finish this path, so it seems it isn't something I should've done but didn't. I also did all side quests.

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
I only have 5 Mine Entry Papers
No.1 Is your own papers.
No.2 Is a group east at first junction, north at next.
No.3 Is House Jade group near the rift, behind the gate all the way north.
No.4 Is a greenhaired person that runs, get Old Key from him as well.
No.5 Is in the House Thelon portion of the mine, to the north west, do not defeat the House Thelon reps futher north, as that gives the mine to Adamant.
No.6 comes from defeating the group holding open the rift.

hrhr

May 13, 2019
Is it just me or there are some unexpected results with investments? With that I mean the following: in round 2 I could buy some of them without actually spending pron, and in round 3 some were already bought, like the Ardoheim Magic Trade. Maybe I'm mixing things up, but since it was a new round I thought previous purchases wouldn't affect it outside of "upgrades", such as Public Works II. After searching for it in the thread I found no mention of these things, so I guess it's probably not a bug and something on my end. Might be useful to bring it up, nonetheless.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Is it just me or there are some unexpected results with investments? With that I mean the following: in round 2 I could buy some of them without actually spending pron, and in round 3 some were already bought, like the Ardoheim Magic Trade. Maybe I'm mixing things up, but since it was a new round I thought previous purchases wouldn't affect it outside of "upgrades", such as Public Works II. After searching for it in the thread I found no mention of these things, so I guess it's probably not a bug and something on my end. Might be useful to bring it up, nonetheless.
some investment can be done only in one investment phase, other can be done in more phases. and for round two you mean megail's route? in this case the mandatory investment aren't free, the money are withheld by megail for doing that investments. if you have another investment covering the that role the pron are pooled with the rest and you can decide to make or not that investment.

hrhr

May 13, 2019
No.1 Is your own papers.
No.2 Is a group east at first junction, north at next.
No.3 Is House Jade group near the rift, behind the gate all the way north.
No.4 Is a greenhaired person that runs, get Old Key from him as well.
No.5 Is in the House Thelon portion of the mine, to the north west, do not defeat the House Thelon reps futher north, as that gives the mine to Adamant.
No.6 comes from defeating the group holding open the rift.
In hindsight I think I lost 5, but now I've already gone through with it. Still, thanks for the reply, it's useful to have it in the thread.

hrhr

May 13, 2019
some investment can be done only in one investment phase, other can be done in more phases. and for round two you mean megail's route? in this case the mandatory investment aren't free, the money are withheld by megail for doing that investments. if you have another investment covering the that role the pron are pooled with the rest and you can decide to make or not that investment.
Yeah, I mixed it up. I thought the Public Works one in round 3 was an "upgrade" from the round 2 one (not talking about Public Works II), but it was the same. I probably could have improved my investments if I had planned with that in mind beforehand, but I won't go back merely because of that. In any case, I'll keep it in mind for a future playthrough.

4.50 star(s) 181 Votes