zoyle

Jan 23, 2019
it's a html/javascript tool to simulate all the math involved in a playthrough.
I looked at your source to see what css / design library you were using and was shocked to find this thing is written without any. I wanted to suggest adding some error highlight tracking for stuff that goes negative or where the calculator auto-changes an option because you can no longer afford it, making it easier to find that stuff if you go back and make changes that have cascading effects, but that might be more work than it's worth given it's entirely self-writtten.

I work a lot with Angular Material Design and similar libraries where setting error states and highlight in forms is pretty easy to do.

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
Could someone PLEASE make me a detailed follow through for the 2 gatherings for the best outcomes. I am worse than awful with my outcomes at each. PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEASE !!

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Could someone PLEASE make me a detailed follow through for the 2 gatherings for the best outcomes. I am worse than awful with my outcomes at each. PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEASE !!

you cannot avoid light collateral damage at the end of the gathering, push for no damage mean drop near every goal in the succubus council

you need:
  • Esthera RP 100+
  • Balia RP Locked
  • Wynn Join
  • Social score 60+
  • Economy score 100+
  • Orgasmic Empire 10+ {the max legit without airship estension is 20}
  • Rodak 2+ {max legit 5}
  • Orcsphere (balia custom equipment)
  • Five between: Nalili RP Locked, Chalice states 60+, New Givini 50+, Yhilin Final, Eustrin Final, Orri restaurant
  • Nearly Maxed Orcs hidden stats (Sapience:8/Magic:4/Actractiveness:4 Max Legit:8/5/5)
  • Tak'Kan 60+
  • All the Unique Orcs (Impaler, Implevon and Ralke alive after erosia, and Tak'Kan 50+ for grubbak)
  • Chapter 4/5 Orc Divesification Researched done
  • You can swap one of the two requisite above (all unique orcs or research done) with Tak'Kan 70+
  • Investigate Skullpounder of the Lord of Blood First Time
  • For the Anak Race you need one of the three: {the chests are 7 in total}
    • tower research done + No chest + xestris talk + time max 29s (timer limit 9:31)
    • tower research done 6/7 Chest + xestris talk + time max 45s (timer limit 9:16)
    • tower research stared + 7 chests + xestris talk + timer max 45s (timer limit 9:16)
  • Nyst event you need 22+ Harem mebers (450 Mana) push nyst two time (250 Mana), Take esthera pillar (no cost), fend tanurak (100 mana), interact, but don't attack the LL {for the agreement with vunne}. if you help mestan in the node fight before the gathering don't give him mana (the 100 mana will be used at the end to stop the LL) if you don't help him in the fight give him mana (reason, more rp gain), if you have mana to spare (strat with 550+) you can gift to it xestris. take a truce with the LoB (speculative)
  • Max vunne RP (talk with her every time and keep the agreement and don't attack LL in nyst event)
  • Max Riala points (orgasmic capital visit first time)

Last edited:
Reactions: George Halstead

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
anyone know of a game with the same quality as this?
Unfortunately, this is a one-of-a-kind game.

But I would recommend Renryuu Ascension – the plot is definitely second-tier, but the sex scenes are [arguably] better and there's a fun management scheme where you can run your own country :)

If you're looking for non-lewd RPG games, I would recommend Radiant Historia (Perfect Chronology Version, not the original DS version) or Dragon Quest IV, V, and VI.

Sabs82

Sep 19, 2020

you cannot avoid light collateral damage at the end of the gathering, push for no damage mean drop near every goal in the succubus council

you need:
  • Esthera RP 100+
  • Balia RP Locked
  • Wynn Join
  • Social score 60+
  • Economy score 100+
  • Orgasmic Empire 10+ {the max legit without airship estension is 20}
  • Rodak 2+ {max legit 5}
  • Orcsphere (balia custom equipment)
  • Five between: Nalili RP Locked, Chalice states 60+, New Givini 50+, Yhilin Final, Eustrin Final, Orri restaurant
  • Nearly Maxed Orcs hidden stats (Sapience:8/Magic:4/Actractiveness:4 Max Legit:8/5/5)
  • Tak'Kan 60+
  • All the Unique Orcs (Impaler, Implevon and Ralke alive after erosia, and Tak'Kan 50+ for grubbak)
  • Chapter 4/5 Orc Divesification Researched done
  • You can swap one of the two requisite above (all unique orcs or research done) with Tak'Kan 70+
  • Investigate Skullpounder of the Lord of Blood First Time
  • For the Anak Race you need one of the three: {the chests are 7 in total}
    • tower research done + No chest + xestris talk + time max 29s (timer limit 9:31)
    • tower research done 6/7 Chest + xestris talk + time max 45s (timer limit 9:16)
    • tower research stared + 7 chests + xestris talk + timer max 45s (timer limit 9:16)
  • Nyst event you need 22+ Harem mebers (450 Mana) push nyst two time (250 Mana), Take esthera pillar (no cost), fend tanurak (100 mana), interact, but don't attack the LL {for the agreement with vunne}. if you help mestan in the node fight before the gathering don't give him mana (the 100 mana will be used at the end to stop the LL) if you don't help him in the fight give him mana (reason, more rp gain), if you have mana to spare (strat with 550+) you can gift to it xestris. take a truce with the LoB (speculative)
  • Max vunne RP (talk with her every time and keep the agreement and don't attack LL in nyst event)
  • Max Riala points (orgasmic capital visit first time)
how can i keep the Impaler alive?

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
Ahhhhhh! I fucked up on Chapter 2! In the preparations... I mistakenly have gone through the merchant camp, adding 10 days...

Can someone help me out if the focus that I've gained (Aka Focus) would actually help add more days in Simon's route? Because I really did not expect that I would have missed that 1 social score and also the required minimum days possible for the events in there.

Otherwise, I might have to play Chapter 2 from the start.... Which is painstakingly takes a long ass time to do.

Sabs82

Sep 19, 2020
Unfortunately, this is a one-of-a-kind game.

But I would recommend Renryuu Ascension – the plot is definitely second-tier, but the sex scenes are [arguably] better and there's a fun management scheme where you can run your own country :)

If you're looking for non-lewd RPG games, I would recommend Radiant Historia (Perfect Chronology Version, not the original DS version) or Dragon Quest IV, V, and VI.
i've played Renryuu Ascension, and its pretty good, i only played both games cuz they're so good, not for the lewd content, i'll check the others, thanks

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Are the chosen supposed to be a parody of Rance from the games made by Alicesoft? They do have the same rapey personality towards everything

cscsc.png

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
i read the wiki, but it doesn't actually say that i need orc stand 10+, thanks anyway
yes it does, right in the part that fulminato linked:

Orc StandEffects
≥ 10+2 Robin Stand, Estaven drained
8-9+2 Robin Stand, Estaven drained, 1 Orc dies
6-7+1 Robin Stand, Estaven drained, 2 Orcs die
4-53 Orcs die
≤ 3-2 Erosian Front, +1 FL CD, 3 Orcs die
The Impaler, Implevon and Ralke can be killed, in that order. If more Orcs were supposed to die than what you have, the game will put -2 Erosian Front, +1 FL CD for each Orc that was supposed to die but didn't.

Sabs82

Sep 19, 2020
yes it does, right in the part that fulminato linked:

Orc StandEffects
≥ 10+2 Robin Stand, Estaven drained
8-9+2 Robin Stand, Estaven drained, 1 Orc dies
6-7+1 Robin Stand, Estaven drained, 2 Orcs die
4-53 Orcs die
≤ 3-2 Erosian Front, +1 FL CD, 3 Orcs die
The Impaler, Implevon and Ralke can be killed, in that order. If more Orcs were supposed to die than what you have, the game will put -2 Erosian Front, +1 FL CD for each Orc that was supposed to die but didn't.
it says orc dies, not Impaler dies, however i didnt read the foot notes, so, yea my bad, thanks for pointing it out

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
Okay, since it is Saturday and snow is coming i am going to attempt a new play through by following the Wiki to a tee. I have never done that before except just to check for help when i had gotten stuck. I thank everyone who contributes to the walkthrough and sharing with us all. It helps so much.

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
Ahhhhhh! I fucked up on Chapter 2! In the preparations... I mistakenly have gone through the merchant camp, adding 10 days...

Can someone help me out if the focus that I've gained (Aka Focus) would actually help add more days in Simon's route? Because I really did not expect that I would have missed that 1 social score and also the required minimum days possible for the events in there.

Otherwise, I might have to play Chapter 2 from the start.... Which is painstakingly takes a long ass time to do.
I figured it out! Even if this was the case. Due to my other choices in the matter, I had like at least 8 more extra days!

This kind of helped me a lot more than it should have been. Still, I think I'm quite convinced that I should make a second full playthrough of it now. Since I made a lot of mistakes in ProN investments and wasted so much Sx.

Satisfied that the problem resolved on it's own though!

Sabs82

Sep 19, 2020
I am curious what you thought the orc dies thing meant before
i was looking specifically for the impaler so its not like i stopped to think what it could mean, it just didn't register that it could mean important orcs.

Jayjay000

May 2, 2019
Dunno if this has been discussed before, but I've chosen one of the second slate research (the one you start by talking to Riala, Orc Diversification) before the Ardan Succession Crisis. I finished the crisis, but the moment I came back to HQ, checked in with Riala, the research is still not done. And I've tried this twice, so no chance I forgot to chose the research prior to going to Ardoheim. Is this a known bug or am I just down on my luck?

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Dunno if this has been discussed before, but I've chosen one of the second slate research (the one you start by talking to Riala, Orc Diversification) before the Ardan Succession Crisis. I finished the crisis, but the moment I came back to HQ, checked in with Riala, the research is still not done. And I've tried this twice, so no chance I forgot to chose the research prior to going to Ardoheim. Is this a known bug or am I just down on my luck?
never hear a bug like this, care to share a save?

4.50 star(s) 181 Votes