Goi

Nov 18, 2017

A link to the wiki with advice on the boss fight

SweetBear

Oct 25, 2019
A great quality game. I like the story that keeps you interested. In my opinion a far better game then the majority of (modern) games that are offered here.
However, sometimes the opponents you fight in combat are way to overpowered (20+times losses), which keeps me from staying interested.
Overall it's still a great game!

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
It's been 2 months. Does Sierra Lee mention in her patreon updates when she plans to release the next game update? I am starting to think that she should follow Venus Noir's business strategy.

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
the problem with that is Sierra is one person.

though yeah every sunday we get an update on what they are up to the past week,

be that side games or TLS work, Ad work or whatever happen to being done

Reactions: Tahxeol and Sotman
D

Deleted member 1172441

At the end of current content, but missed the Demonic Seed. Anyone know what variables I need to edit in order to obtain it? Tried messing around earlier, but the text in the quest log remains white

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
At the end of current content, but missed the Demonic Seed. Anyone know what variables I need to edit in order to obtain it? Tried messing around earlier, but the text in the quest log remains white
I think that it is a switch, not a variable that you have to edit.

Nortals

Jul 20, 2017
Does anyone have a working download link for the story mode mod? Tried the "cheating" section on both wiki's and it just shows an empty file. I still remember the story on the early chapters and would like to replay the game without having to spend a lot of time on the beginning

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
Does anyone have a working download link for the story mode mod? Tried the "cheating" section on both wiki's and it just shows an empty file. I still remember the story on the early chapters and would like to replay the game without having to spend a lot of time on the beginning
Was it ever a thing? Weird. This is the first time I hear anything about it.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Yeah, I've never heard of the story mode mod either.
the standard heal potion is changed in an "instant win" consumable.
never played myself, so I don't have any link for it. Nortals: open a thread , and i think you will have more luck in finding help.

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
the most branched part of the update has been written, since we are in the payoff section of the game now, so there is what at least 3 different versions if the church gets involved in the update. and sometime in July unless something goes horribly wrong

of course this was last week since we still have some Hours before this weeks post

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
the most branched part of the update has been written, since we are in the payoff section of the game now, so there is what at least 3 different versions if the church gets involved in the update. and sometime in July unless something goes horribly wrong

of course this was last week since we still have some Hours before this weeks post
I sure hope Sierra posts a teaser pic or two for non patrons, when she updates her blog. It has been a long ass time.

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
not that long only slightly more so far than the gap between the last two updates and that is being generous and courting the extra half release she did instead of the proper release and still less than the gap between the next to updates and that is going Public to Patron

Sep 20, 2017
not that long only slightly more so far than the gap between the last two updates and that is being generous and courting the extra half release she did instead of the proper release and still less than the gap between the next to updates and that is going Public to Patron
It is longer than usual, after all Sierra has maintained a very diligent schedule of one update per month for years. But it doesn't surprise me that its taking so long since as mentioned above we're in the end game and the many variables and lose ends must be brought together.

Reactions: Reij and Sotman
4.50 star(s) 181 Votes