Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
It is longer than usual, after all Sierra has maintained a very diligent schedule of one update per month for years. But it doesn't surprise me that its taking so long since as mentioned above we're in the end game and the many variables and lose ends must be brought together.
Apart from the death of minor characters, most choices feel like I am playing old Telltale games. I sure hope for some actual differences based on our choices.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
The first update will be about the Lesser powers, and in the game there is already images of about 2 minor incubus kings.
The second-third update will be about the other powers.

Now you know.

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
funny enough Sierra did bring up Tell-tale games in that Update when talking about Branching paths and how TLS can't do true branching because of it's length because it would collapse thanks to combinatorial explosion, why sierra has done the best to combine cutscenes and choices while being clear what player choice means, as well to modulate the results though that makes it harder to bulid a narrative out of it .

which even now might show of why this taken slightly longer than the last but still so far less time than the gap, for example we say a scene involves the church, Altina and Varia that requires at least 18 times the works needed

And got a renewed and greater understanding of why you would bulid a game like that because speat a lot of time on that week on alternate event sets most wouldn't see, there will be some alt scene version of branching and some more significant branching

Sarukami

Jan 22, 2018
Tried luck on wiki, but it is kinda silent over there xD. Anyhow, after so many updates I decided to do a fresh playthrough, but now I am at a crossroad and would appreciate some directions. I have just finished the Yhilin invasion and I can now choose another research option (I did the orc research and Aka research I got from the time when Simon was with Empress). I would like to know which one is best to do next, since the next arc is the Elven forest one; on that note I would also like to know can you get both Orilise and Lynine, or just the one you choose to work with?

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Tried luck on wiki, but it is kinda silent over there xD. Anyhow, after so many updates I decided to do a fresh playthrough, but now I am at a crossroad and would appreciate some directions. I have just finished the Yhilin invasion and I can now choose another research option (I did the orc research and Aka research I got from the time when Simon was with Empress). I would like to know which one is best to do next, since the next arc is the Elven forest one; on that note I would also like to know can you get both Orilise and Lynine, or just the one you choose to work with?
dari research, before you do it, more rp you gain with her. after that essence shielding, if done before going in zirantia grant +5 rp with wynn.

STARP

Sep 29, 2017
I can't seem to get the conversation with mestan in the Givini Teahouse
can someone tell me if i need to do something?

Sarukami

Jan 22, 2018
Okay, thanks for the info. It is quite some time since I last played it....so rather ask just to be sure.

Onahoe

Dec 26, 2017
Do we know anything about what this picture shows (aside from the two characters) or what Theoson is? I started a fresh game after a long time, and the woman in the tree makes me think that there's a connection to Tertia for some reason. Maybe I'm wrong. Theoson.jpg

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Do we know anything about what this picture shows (aside from the two characters) or what Theoson is? I started a fresh game after a long time, and the woman in the tree makes me think that there's a connection to Tertia for some reason. Maybe I'm wrong.
we have some info about the theoson near the end of the content. (the story section before the last open world segment) and for the woman figure... half way in the chapter 4 (now we are in the early/mid of chapter 5) you can have some serius hint about that, but no defenitive answer yet.

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
After simon overtake the throne, is there still some big boss(villain) behind the scene that we dont know?

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
depends what you mean by overtake the throne. but most likely yes, we know for almost 100% sure who the three biggest players are and know the names of two of them. there is a bit of hidden by the third at least their person though there actions are kind of obvious

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
depends what you mean by overtake the throne. but most likely yes, we know for almost 100% sure who the three biggest players are and know the names of two of them. there is a bit of hidden by the third at least their person though there actions are kind of obvious
Kinda hazy but i think that my last play is when taking the tower of the weird space to save the abomination(wendis) and manage to obtain her body? During that time the old king mention lord of that weird space. Is that the big three you meant?

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Still no update? This "hiatus" might have been the longest one for a long ass time.
Yeah, I think it was just poor timing. I don't question this dev's work ethic but it feels like a lot of things coincided to make this one take longer than most other updates (receiving beta-testing feedback on their other game, doing a bunch of other stuff for their novellist work, she had already said the late-game updates would take longer on average because it is more difficult work, and this update in particular will be about a massive event that will be tying up a lot of things and setting up the endgame).

I would definitely expect an update within the next two weeks though.

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
Yeah, I think it was just poor timing. I don't question this dev's work ethic but it feels like a lot of things coincided to make this one take longer than most other updates (receiving beta-testing feedback on their other game, doing a bunch of other stuff for their novellist work, she had already said the late-game updates would take longer on average because it is more difficult work, and this update in particular will be about a massive event that will be tying up a lot of things and setting up the endgame).

I would definitely expect an update within the next two weeks though.
Just to be clear I am not blaming Sierra. I know about her multitasking. Her happiness and her health always comes first. In the end when the update comes the hiatus will be forgotten.

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
78 days compared to the 91 days aka the gap between 54 and 55 we are on 56, so two weeks until longest wait in 3 updates.
Kinda hazy but i think that my last play is when taking the tower of the weird space to save the abomination(wendis) and manage to obtain her body? During that time the old king mention lord of that weird space. Is that the big three you meant?
the big three are introduced after the war against the Fucklord or at least the description of their goals, their names are not 100% sure except one during after the lust lord tower section in chapter 5, we are basically sure who one is, we know the actions of the second and Simon is the third

Reactions: Sotman

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Still no update? This "hiatus" might have been the longest one for a long ass time.
If you want to know what she did:

-Make a polished beta of Once Ever After.
-New version of Don't Save the Princess
-Published and promoting a new book
-Another minor things.

Now she is fully focused on the 2-3 months update(War)
Literally speaking the core of war is 95% done(maths, choices, consequences)
What she need is maps, putting scenes, battles and a bit of conversations(I dont know how much conversations she made but she said she made most of it).

That's all.

Reactions: Sotman
4.50 star(s) 181 Votes