w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
78 days compared to the 91 days aka the gap between 54 and 55 we are on 56, so two weeks until longest wait in 3 updates.

the big three are introduced after the war against the Fucklord or at least the description of their goals, their names are not 100% sure except one during after the lust lord tower section in chapter 5, we are basically sure who one is, we know the actions of the second and Simon is the third
I might need to replay the game. The whole lore is blurry at this point.

Reactions: Sotman

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
I want to ask if I was going to use a cheat engine or RPG Save Editor what do I have to change so I can edit the outcome for Hilstara? I'm in Ch.5 now and I honestly didn't know back then that I basically perma her out the party...She starting to become my one regret in my whole long playthrough that even though I don't like cheating I'm willing to do in this case.

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
So, I don't know what you did to remove her from your party, but I suspect it would be beyond save editor's ability to remedy. And I wouldn't even know where to begin looking for a cheat engine solution to that. Replay would be your only solution.
I would recommend using a walkthrough to get yourself back to where you were at least to save a little time. When I did it to fix some failures of mine, I used . It isn't perfect in that I felt a few details were missing, but it still seemed the best one out there.

Reactions: PinkNova

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I want to ask if I was going to use a cheat engine or RPG Save Editor what do I have to change so I can edit the outcome for Hilstara? I'm in Ch.5 now and I honestly didn't know back then that I basically perma her out the party...She starting to become my one regret in my whole long playthrough that even though I don't like cheating I'm willing to do in this case.
if you lose hilstara i think your save is in very very bad shape. you can scrounge some here and there, but I don't think you achieve even a resonably good result in the rest of the game.

but if you want recover hilstara a party member you need open your save and edit the switch #1965 "HILSTARA PERMANENT".
and the next section the party is split or after simon will be the only party memeber you can recover hilstara.
but if you do it now you will have a very underlevel hilstara (basicaly she is at the same point was after her last battle) and miss the new skill she gain at the start of chapter 5.

in the end i don't think is worth, a better solution is grab a save form someone with an optimized playthrough you can agree with the macro decision.

Shdwplayer

Aug 29, 2020
If I'm not mistaken the whole Hilstara permanent injury is almost entirely gameplay based. Unless you're in the absolute worst world state you just have a harder Hilstara solo fight and only lose her if you can't win the battles (you just have to fight more battles though). So you can always go back to that fight and if she's underleveled/undergeared use the save editor then. Otherwise I think there are War values you can change so you have to fight less battles. Check the wiki

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
If I'm not mistaken the whole Hilstara permanent injury is almost entirely gameplay based. Unless you're in the absolute worst world state you just have a harder Hilstara solo fight and only lose her if you can't win the battles (you just have to fight more battles though). So you can always go back to that fight and if she's underleveled/undergeared use the save editor then. Otherwise I think there are War values you can change so you have to fight less battles. Check the wiki

Thanks to you and others, I just decided since I was already near the end of the current update to just go ahead with a second playthrough and try to better my world state as a whole.

Reactions: Sotman

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
Can't talk to Nali about the city staff and how they know who she really is. I followed the Walkthrough but for some reason no matter what I do or how many different ways I try all she ever says when I go back to her room after talking to the Elite Succubus and the Brothel owner is Hi. She has 2 maturity and 26 affection points ( I even cheated it and raised her maturity to 3 and affection to 28 and 30 but got the same response when I talked to her)

Elsanor

Sep 23, 2018
Just started this game. My question concerns the investments. I know from what I've read on the walkthrough that there are profitable investments and non-profitable investments. For profitable investments, is there any way for me to extract the money I profit? or is only done automatically after every chapter?
I went to many banks, and have talked to my the person I have chosen for my investment, but the resulting is always the same, invest more or just cancel to conversation. If anyone can help, this will surely enhance my gaming experience. I'm lacking a lot of Pron and right now, the only way for me to achieve ProN is through quests; I would also like to convert some of my ProN to Sx.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Just started this game. My question concerns the investments. I know from what I've read on the walkthrough that there are profitable investments and non-profitable investments. For profitable investments, is there any way for me to extract the money I profit? or is only done automatically after every chapter?
I went to many banks, and have talked to my the person I have chosen for my investment, but the resulting is always the same, invest more or just cancel to conversation. If anyone can help, this will surely enhance my gaming experience. I'm lacking a lot of Pron and right now, the only way for me to achieve ProN is through quests; I would also like to convert some of my ProN to Sx.
Investments only give back in ProN, and you automatically receive ProN at certain junctures in the game (not necessarily every chapter), so you'll never miss profits. Go to banks to covert them to Sx, but be mindful as you can't convert Sx back to ProN (or invest with Sx).

Also, profitable investments just mean that you get more ProN back than you spent. For example, if you invest 20,000 ProN in Premium Steel, over the course of the game you automatically get 125,000 ProN back.

Also, FYI, this is pretty much the best walkthrough:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Elsanor

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
you are in stineford and collecting pron for megail deal, right? in this section you need only to collect them, your first 'investment phase' will be after you leave stineford.

and convert pron to sx is alwasy a bad idea (there is only one point, you may want do that, but it's conditional to many other factors, and usualy the situation don't appear itself). you can gain all Sx you want from monsters and looting. pron are a precious e limited resurce, there are a lot of investment crucial to achieve good outcome in the game, and you can only invest in pron.

in the game there isn't any grind possibile. monster are a finite quantity, so it's not only advisable, but strongly recommended to hunt every monster in the maps. you shouldn't avoid fights or optional areas. or you will be underleveled and underequipped.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Elsanor

Razor679

Mar 19, 2020
i have to say i love the story of this game but i feal like the game balace is just way to far in the favor of the enimes its almost imposible to fight bosses and the furhter you get in the game even more so i find it to the point that after a sertain point even with items its a chore to get through the combat i love the story but the combat quikly becomes a chore and a half and just starts fealing borring to play through as the posiblity of getting my ass kicked every time is so high that i have to make sure to have back ups that force me to lose houres of game play only to get my ass kicked again so every time this game updats im forsed to rip it so i can open my own rpg maker progect with it to make the combat easer to deal with

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
eh the combat is not generally that hard, sure some optional fights are hard, hell you don't need any items not courting equipment for any fight

the autosave should prevent you losing much progress anyway.

but if you can't be bothered to git gud, then I would suggest using the story mode mod which give you an instant win item or use the rpgmakersaveedit tool since you can just edit the stats up on your save file

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
if you mean the first Incubus armor piece from the first optional dungeon not super hard though is challenging, the real tough fights are infested spider house(oh god the spiders, the beach in Ardford and the nightmare spiders(especially the first version of that) and the group erosion fight plus the latest super powered optional fights
that first optional follows the general rule of there is a way to trivialise all the enemies, you just got to figure it out. family power is OP as always

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
i have to say i love the story of this game but i feal like the game balace is just way to far in the favor of the enimes
1. That's where you need to know what you're doing with the battle system. Battles like the Spider Steinford house, the Erosian last stand and even those damn nightmares can be beaten if you know to use Vhala's defensive rain and fight defensively.

2. Battles are well optimized to current party level. The only ones you'd have trouble with are select battles that require specific conditions to beat but one look at the walkthrough can help with that.

3. Equipment helps but it will be your character skills that will kill and dominate an enemy late game.

The Erosian last stand is " " of this game and I always take delight when someone complains about it here.

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
if you mean the first Incubus armor piece from the first optional dungeon not super hard though is challenging, the real tough fights are infested spider house(oh god the spiders, the beach in Ardford and the nightmare spiders(especially the first version of that) and the group erosion fight plus the latest super powered optional fights
that first optional follows the general rule of there is a way to trivialise all the enemies, you just got to figure it out. family power is OP as always
Now that you mention the spider...yeah...i remember that part. Got rekt when i went in without knowing what is waiting for me there. I did win it afterward but its definitely a struggle.

4.50 star(s) 181 Votes