Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
I'd tamp the brakes a little on that. She's hoping to get it out this week, but there's stuff she commissioned for this update that still hasn't been delivered to her, so it could get pushed to next week if she has to come up with alternatives.
Oh I see. *Screeching noice*

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

catal010

Mar 22, 2020
I would prefer that Sierra Lee takes their time -snip-

Also funny lore question so....Simon can use reflect which is an actual skill taught by the empress -snip-
the impatient is also exacerbated by how this particular update is close to 3 month wait time, where its usually just a month and a half, give or take a few days.
I wonder whats the reaction of the people on that last update that takes 91 days or so to release

to my interpretation, the lore of Simon's Reflect skill probably works like recalling a memory, it's like how we tries to remember a past event.
So it doesnt necessarily means Simon have a real-time sensation of everyone having sex at a time (would be funny tho xD), but more of he knew something like that happen and can recall it.

Reactions: Maizemallard

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Also funny lore question so....Simon can use reflect which is an actual skill taught by the empress and Simon can reflect on the Orcent X Kara scene so does that mean Simon gets graphic images he can actually feel at random times when ever they do it :ROFLMAO:. I just imagine Simon doing paperwork and receive that mental image and just silently looking around with a confused look on his face.
I think the in-lore answer has to do with the "bonds" Simon has with the rest of the harem, we've already seen that Simon and the harem can share memories in the Erosian War when Simon briefly talks with Mythin and shares that memory with the rest of the party, I think the "Reflect" skill functions like that but in the other direction (Simon can access the sexual memories other people have made since they created their bond with him), which would also explain why Simon can reflect on the scenes that happened during the party split or other scenes where he wasn't present to witness it.

You might be thinking "but no one of the harem was involved in the Orcent x Kara scene, how can Simon use his magic to access that memory?", but it was estabilished during the Erosian Conflict (when the party first finds Ulrissa) that Simon and Orcent have already developed a similar bond (in the affection department but not sexual) to the one Simon has with the harem, so in theory Simon's IK magic can interact with Orcent in the same way it interacts with the women in the harem. Maybe it would be a bit out of character for Simon to be perving on Orcent's memories, but its either that or what you said about Simon being constantly bombarded by sexual imagery whenever someone he has a bond with is doing it, and either way this is already a LOT of picking apart at lore explanations for what is essentially a gallery mechanic.

tl;dr - Bromance is the final ascended magic in TLS

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
I would prefer that Sierra Lee takes their time for some people an ending can make or break a story. At this crucial time I want The dev to be able to do it without pressure or crunching but I can understand the eagerness from the fans since we are so close to the end after such a long time and all our questions being answered So I can understand it but I recommended patience I feel like it will pay off in strides.
Attack on Titan ending PTSD intensifies

Seriously though, even if Sierra overworks herself the ending won't suck, because:
a. she is planner not a gardener
b. she has beta testers who give her feedback that she implements to the game.
The only actual way to get a mediocre ending is if she decides so.

Although, i envy her dedication to the craft and her fandom, she really needs a permanent assistant. I am willing to bet that if she was capable of drawing sex scenes she would do that herself, as well.

catal010

Mar 22, 2020
I think the in-lore answer has to do with the "bonds" Simon has with the rest of the harem, we've already seen that Simon and the harem can share memories

You might be thinking "but no one of the harem was involved in the Orcent x Kara scene, how can Simon use his magic to access that memory?"
There's actually lore answer to this. Orcent is also in some kind of 'bond' with Simon, almost similar to the bond he made to his harem.

Simon is an IK, and IK makes 'bond' by subjugating others. Its more of a thrall, but its a link between IK and their 'servant'. Simon just made the link to his harem and trusted minion in a more balanced relationship level, instead of master and servant relaptionship level like other IK.

When we first met Orcent on that burned farm on Stineford, remember that Simon uses his IK power to thrall Orcent into his power/domain so to speak.
(I think its because Orcent is heavily injured there, and by giving IK link to him we shared our power and sorta healed him. IIRC his speech intelligence is also increased a bit after the link)
I'd say this link/thrall/bond is the same thing Simon used to his harem when they have 'locked loyalty' to him.
And thats why Simon can access Orcent x Kara sexual memory.

Reactions: falafelswoop

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
You can fantasize all you want but in reality Reflect skill was something that Sierra didn't planned.People asked for a "replay" scenes and one fan made it for them. Then Sierra implemented it. Nothing more, nothing less.In fact Sierra admitted that she didn't know how to make a "replay list"

Maizemallard

Dec 24, 2019
Y'all make good points but I'm just going to go with my idea of Simon getting bombarded with mental images and being to embarrassed to tell Orcent about it.( that would make a hilarious bar conversation though)

You can fantasize all you want but in reality Reflect skill was something that Sierra didn't planned.People asked for a "replay" scenes and one fan made it for them. Then Sierra implemented it. Nothing more, nothing less.In fact Sierra admitted that she didn't know how to make a "replay list"
Still a canon skill now lol! if it was given at the start with no explanation it wouldn't be canon but now... its canon that Simon is assaulted by mental images. Also I replayed the orgamsic empire just because I'm such a petty person that I'm willing to do research on stupid joke and discovered yes Simon can actually feel the event as if for the first time so its confirmed he can feel the experience when he uses the skill Boom!!! worthless info confirmed!

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Will this update accommodate old saves?
Latest news is Sierra hopes to have the Patreon version out this Friday, meaning public version would be out the 30th.
Will this update accommodate old saves? Looked around in the forums to try to find answers- but either I suck at looking or its not there.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Will this update accommodate old saves?

Will this update accommodate old saves? Looked around in the forums to try to find answers- but either I suck at looking or its not there.
They always do, only recommendation is to backup your saves before you start new content in case some bugs need to be patched soon after the release.

Reactions: monk_56

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
They always do, only recommendation is to backup your saves before you start new content in case some bugs need to be patched soon after the release.
Thx for your response - I was about to do another run since I biffed by first one so hard. Looking forward to starting it up!

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
wrong. it was planned since the start

Though Sierra, please when the game is done.. can you put a sex scene gallery(another nagging)?? may need to replay the whole thing later on to get every scene... really love your writing...

You'll definitely get a sex scene gallery! Right now I have it planned to be actually part of the game, introduced later on.

Last edited:

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Iwas wrong then. Dont klnow what I remembered from some posts on Patreon.

My apologies then I was mistaken

Reactions: Muityek

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Am I forced to do the sex scenes in Yarra's route during the party split???? I would strongly prefer not to.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Just skip it with either the control or alt key if you don't like it :)
Thanks for answering. But that is a no right? I'm a little confused

I'd like to skip in canonically in my play-through if that is possible- not just get through the text fast.

Since I'm so involved in the story I'd like a little freedom to not choose this pathing.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Thanks for answering. But that is a no right? I'm a little confused

I'd like to skip in canonically in my play-through if that is possible- not just get through the text fast.

Since I'm so involved in the story I'd like a little freedom to not choose this pathing.
I'm pretty sure you can skip it, but that might lock you out of the best outcome for Yarra' route (which might bar you from some future content). Check this guide for the best actions you can take:

Reactions: Maizemallard

Cricco

May 5, 2021
Am I forced to do the sex scenes in Yarra's route during the party split???? I would strongly prefer not to.
As far as i remember it's pretty much impossible to avoid all cuck sharing scenes in this game ('cause Simon is an unfeeling robot/the perfect man). Might as well just bite the bullet if you like the overall story.

• Sad
Reactions: monk_56

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
I'm pretty sure you can skip it, but that might lock you out of the best outcome for Yarra' route (which might bar you from some future content). Check this guide for the best actions you can take:
I tried really hard to do things in a way I'd like- it was impossible. Pretty meh times. I had been enjoying the game so much. Thanks again for trying to help.

4.50 star(s) 181 Votes