Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
The early hunt for lustlord equipment are tough if you go in blind without guide.
The only piece I found difficult to get was the one locked away in the vaults that you need to get the various diplomats to agree to unlock. The political manipulating to accomplish this without giving up something else important would be impossible outside of a guide (Beyond dumb luck). Too many things have to be just so and at exactly the right time.

Razor679

Mar 19, 2020
1. That's where you need to know what you're doing with the battle system. Battles like the Spider Steinford house, the Erosian last stand and even those damn nightmares can be beaten if you know to use Vhala's defensive rain and fight defensively.

2. Battles are well optimized to current party level. The only ones you'd have trouble with are select battles that require specific conditions to beat but one look at the walkthrough can help with that.

3. Equipment helps but it will be your character skills that will kill and dominate an enemy late game.

The Erosian last stand is " " of this game and I always take delight when someone complains about it here.
sadly with my mentile helth ill never beable to fully compra hend the battle system an eather way its still harsher then dark soles in how much the game punishes you

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
what going back to the start of the last screen you entered since that is where the autosave puts you, so much much less punishment that dark souls which is loss of all souls and brought to last checkpoint and you have to make it all the way back to where you where

but yeah just use the story mode mod since you can just use the auto win item, or just edit the characters raw stats(which is honestly a bigger buff than setting party level to 99 by giving everyone all the EXP through the better save editor for the game

vodel

Aug 4, 2017
I played this to the end 2 years ago, and i am considering starting over. I believe i saw a roadmap for the updates long ago, but i might be misremembering. Does anyone know how far along the story is now?

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I played this to the end 2 years ago, and i am considering starting over. I believe i saw a roadmap for the updates long ago, but i might be misremembering. Does anyone know how far along the story is now?
early-mid chapter 5. last chapter of the game. the end should be in sight, but not to soon.

• Red Heart
Reactions: vodel

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
en I would say more mid-late chapter 5 since we have this plot updates, the final open world updates and then final section of game and post game(" there's the climactic sequence, final optional dungeon, epilogue, and postgame ), though how long that will take since that final open world part had included in it I sure people will say I milking it for it

, blog post where the updates were talked about

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: vodel

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Doesn't run anymore on Mac, even using wine. I think it's because Wine doesn't support 32-bit applications anymore. Does anyone have a quick solution to this problem?

Zaq Reman

Jan 28, 2018
All aboard the hype train.
I'd tamp the brakes a little on that. She's hoping to get it out this week, but there's stuff she commissioned for this update that still hasn't been delivered to her, so it could get pushed to next week if she has to come up with alternatives.

Reactions: Sotman and Reij

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
I'd tamp the brakes a little on that. She's hoping to get it out this week, but there's stuff she commissioned for this update that still hasn't been delivered to her, so it could get pushed to next week if she has to come up with alternatives.
I bet that this week w will have because there is moral reasons for her to do it. So yeah she gonna have crunch time.And the people knowing that there is only two maps to do, if the update doesnt deliver this time, they will get angry in their own right.

• Angry
Reactions: Zaq Reman

Zaq Reman

Jan 28, 2018
I bet that this week w will have because there is moral reasons for her to do it. So yeah she gonna have crunch time.And the people knowing that there is only two maps to do, if the update doesnt deliver this time, they will get angry in their own right.
Speaking as one of the people who actually pay money for this game, I see no "moral reasons" for her to burn herself out if that's what it would take to get it out this week, nor will I get angry "in my own right" (whatever that means) if it's not done until next week. Given both the number of stories Sierra's working on at once and the depth of this one (particularly the complexity that results in for these late-game updates) I don't think 3 months is that unreasonable for the amount of quality content she packs into each release. Previously when TLS updates have been delayed the end result has validated Miyamoto's famous advice, I see no reason for Sierra to start rushing them out the door.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Speaking as one of the people who actually pay money for this game, I see no "moral reasons" for her to burn herself out if that's what it would take to get it out this week, nor will I get angry "in my own right" (whatever that means) if it's not done until next week. Given both the number of stories Sierra's working on at once and the depth of this one (particularly the complexity that results in for these late-game updates) I don't think 3 months is that unreasonable for the amount of quality content she packs into each release. Previously when TLS updates have been delayed the end result has validated Miyamoto's famous advice, I see no reason for Sierra to start rushing them out the door.
Speaking as one who pay more than 10 dollars on Sierra patreon, I see moral reasons for her to do crunch time.
First: Made a teaser about what's coming on the next build, like the agnostic ship or the Lord of bloodfortress.

Second: she said that she need to bring the updatefastest as posible becauseif she wait more it'll be more difficult to her to rememeber everything and by her words "it'll be more stressfull"

Third: She said what needs to be done 2-3 major maps to be done,and she literally said:"If the artist doesnt make in time I will do it myself" If that is not "moral reasons" or "crunch time" I dont know what it is. Because everyone can wait the difficult is to move their asses.

And fourth: on the last weekly report: There was someone frustrated(who pays 10 dollars or more) because of waiting.

So yeah there gonna be angry people even if they dont say it togive more burden to the developer.And yeah I know what I am talking about.

Reactions: Sotman

Maizemallard

Dec 24, 2019
I would prefer that Sierra Lee takes their time for some people an ending can make or break a story. At this crucial time I want The dev to be able to do it without pressure or crunching but I can understand the eagerness from the fans since we are so close to the end after such a long time and all our questions being answered So I can understand it but I recommended patience I feel like it will pay off in strides.

Also funny lore question so....Simon can use reflect which is an actual skill taught by the empress and Simon can reflect on the Orcent X Kara scene so does that mean Simon gets graphic images he can actually feel at random times when ever they do it :ROFLMAO:. I just imagine Simon doing paperwork and receive that mental image and just silently looking around with a confused look on his face.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 181 Votes