manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Who are everyones favorite girls?
In no particular order:

Vhala, she gets a lot of badass moments.
Robin, she feels like she'd be the most "peaceful" to get along with.
Iris, always good fucks to conclude a good day of work.
Hilstara, strong and fit mature women are very good.

Reactions: monk_56

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Who are everyones favorite girls? Non Harem members included. This game has so many great characters I dont hate qum dumpe but I like the other 3 Succubi characters alot better. But my favorites are Orilise, Nalili and Megail. Orilise is great and with her scheming she could of just as easily been a antagonist plus elves are just always sexy. Nalili is gorgeous and the most loveable naive slut and an amazing warrior at the same time. And Megail is just so easy to love her intelligence is really sexy. Best body goes to Esthera tho in my opinion.

a bit old, but it's relevant.

Favorite Character

Best for last!

Lots of people couldn't choose, which is flattering but presented a tricky question for me in terms of aggregating data. I decided to go with two lists. The first counts only people who gave a single favorite character and ignores any ties or other references. The second counts everyone mentioned as a favorite, plus those designated as second/third favorites.

A few caveats:
- There was no real difference between patrons and fans.
- Since many people said "everyone" or "can't choose" or something else along those lines, I made that its own entry.
- I made reasonable assumptions when it came to misspellings. "Megan" was surprisingly popular.
- Indirect answers counted too. Person who wrote solely "pious as shit" - I got you. ^-^
- People who listed more than five got relegated to the "everyone" option to keep things from getting out of hand.

Single Votes (540 total)
1) Simon (119)
2) Robin (70)
3) Yarra (67)
4) Aka (42)
4) Everyone (42)
6) Qum (37)
7) Megail (35)
8) Nalili (14)
9) Sarai (12)
10) Empress Esthera (11)
10) Hilsatara (11)
10) Orcent (11)
10) Trin (11)
14) Janine (9)
15) Carina (7)
16) Varia (6)
17) Riala (6)
18) Uyae (5)
19) Alonon (4)
19) Altina (4)
19) Ginasta (4)
Three Votes: Dari, Vhala, Wendis, Wynn
Two Votes: the Chosen, the Incubus Emperor, Lynine, Orilise
One Vote: Balia, Fheliel, the Goddess of Magic, the Impaler, Iris, Ivala, Lexande

All Votes (784 total)
1) Simon (141)
2) Yarra (94)
3) Robin (86)
4) Qum (59)
5) Aka (58)
6) Megail (43)
7) Everyone (42)
8) Nalili (25)
9) Orcent (20)
10) Sarai (19)
11) Trin (17)
12) Janine (15)
13) Empress Esthera (14)
14) Carina (13)
14) Ginasta (13)
14) Hilstara (13)
14) Varia (13)
18) Riala (11)
19) Wynn (9)
20) Alonon (8)
20) Dari (8)
20) Orilise (8)
20) Uyae (8)
24) Altina (7)
25) Vhala (6)
26) Balia (5)
27) Lynine (4)
27) Wendis (4)
Three Votes: The Chosen, Iris
Two Votes: Fheliel, Incubus Emperor, Min, Xerces (the Anak)
One Vote: "All the orcs," Goddess of Magic, the Impaler, Ivala, Lexande, Lucy, Stark, Tyna, Xestris

There are the plain text versions for those who want to take a look at the details, but since this part was especially fun, I decided to do a visual representation. You know those character popularity polls you see in a lot of manga? I've always thought the idea was kind of entertaining, so...

Feb 13, 2020
Can I invest in Ardan Bank in chapter 3, and if yes is there downside to not investing in it in chapter 2? I reduced price to 600k but that still too much and I dont think I can reduce it further in chapter 2. Got 950k pron to burn. I am thinking about deeds to vinario, Ivalan bank (the one in church) and Ardan bank.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Can I invest in Ardan Bank in chapter 3, and if yes is there downside to not investing in it in chapter 2? I reduced price to 600k but that still too much and I dont think I can reduce it further in chapter 2. Got 950k pron to burn. I am thinking about deeds to vinario, Ivalan bank (the one in church) and Ardan bank.
Most investments are not available during chapter 3, some of them are available again in chapter 4 at different points (things in Ardford will only be available around the midway point of chapter 4).

There are no direct downsides from skipping the Ardan Bank aside from missing a lot of ProN, it has the best returns of all 3 banks, specially if you can lower the price down to 400k.

I would recommend checking around if there aren't any sidequests left that you can still complete, and testing if some cheap investments you can make could bring the price down from 600k to 400k (restaurant investment and sanitation mages are some "cheap" candidates for trying to see if you can reduce the Ardan Bank's price). Otherwise it is up to you to decide, Ardan bank still gives decent returns even if you pay 600k, but you might prefer other investments for their effects.

Reactions: intelpentiuminside

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Iris, Balia, and Robin are my top 3. They're just adorable. Aka and Sabitha probably are my 4 and 5. (Nom, nom, nom) Honorable non Harem girl mention goes to Bertricia, if i was an Incubus King I most certainly would be going for her.
See thats why its great that this game has so many characters everyone that gave an answer had different tastes it seems like alot people like robin and to be honest i can see why but I dont think shes attractive at all definitely powerful and a good character but not my type I actually think her demonic version looks better. But it goes to show its got someone for everybodies tastes haha. By the way im SHOCKED that simon came in first!? You think TLS has as many girl players as guys?

Feb 13, 2020
Thanks, I reduced the price down to 400k, can't go lower than that because I am 50k short of 1 million needed for becoming merchants guild member. I investet in Sanitation Mages, Restaurant, Flotilla instead of Crystal Refining (got over 70k sx) and Order of Silence.

Is there reason to invest in Order of Silence more than 10k?

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Thanks, I reduced the price down to 400k, can't go lower than that because I am 50k short of 1 million needed for becoming merchants guild member. I investet in Sanitation Mages, Restaurant, Flotilla instead of Crystal Refining (got over 70k sx) and Order of Silence.

50k enables better bonuses than 10k on 2 events in chapter 4 (you still need to do their sidequests to get said bonuses, while a 100k donation gets the bonuses without needing to do anything else).

Those 2 bonuses are minor and not super relevant outside of min-maxed playthroughs, but if you have the money to spare then 50k is recommended, but 10k is still fine if you need the money for something else.

samuraix

Sep 7, 2017
Is Siera still slowly putting CG into the game per update? I remember at like halfway she started putting CG but not sure how far she got.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Is Siera still slowly putting CG into the game per update? I remember at like halfway she started putting CG but not sure how far she got.
Yes. All of chapter 1 has complete art. Each character has at least one scene illustrated. And a big chunk of chapter 2 is completed. Up to around the summit I think.

Reactions: samuraix

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
To min maxers out there with a bigger brain then me, when do you think is the ideal time to invest in airships now? Obviously not all is set in stone, a ton of airships might be needed next update, but based on the last update what is the latest one should invest in them?

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017

skip flotilla, it's borderline to a scam. and you want invest in the order of silence for 50K. this will help a lot in a future occasion.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Ok another question which versions do you think are better. Varia Reshaped/Dominated and Altina Slutty/Saner?

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Yea I believe they have access to different items in the premium steel store I believe Varia Reshaped gets some type of armor while dominated get a set of swords or claws i cant remember exactly and I believe altina's item is different also when she is saner she doesnt pick a dildo shaped staff but not 100 on that but I do believe there are tradoffs to the choices. And your right I agree Slutty altina gets annoying really fast lol. I've never used dominted Varia yet so it would be interesting to see what shes like.

Reactions: A360

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
both of them are different items at least design and stats(effect is diffrenint for varia swords) though same type Altina is an off hand wand, Varia either gets a health regen(reshaped) or Lust defence and death defence(Dominated) and there are minor stat changes in things around the game( Dominated swords are slightly stronger and make her faster)

as for my preference Reshaped and saner

Reactions: Rugerrell6

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Reshaped and Saner. Call me a softie, but those two are much better when they aren't pure fucktoys. Though I do love Dominated Varia's conversations.
Arent you 1 of the people that wrote a guide for this game? I thought I remember your name being mentioned

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Sabitha is my absolute fave.

Yarra and Qum are close behind but harem Sabitha had me in in fits of giggles.

Simon was one of my faves until the end of the recent update when the most careful, meticulously planning man in the entire game goes complete dumbfuck and throws out his shards right infront of Anak's bitch who even said she's still doing what would help him all the while she's been around.

He went, full moron.

4.50 star(s) 181 Votes