Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Arent you 1 of the people that wrote a guide for this game? I thought I remember your name being mentioned
Me? No, I don't think so. I go on the theory thread of the wiki from time to time but that's about it.
Fulminato
Is the one with the sweet guides and spreadsheets!

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Sabitha is my absolute fave.

Yarra and Qum are close behind but harem Sabitha had me in in fits of giggles.

Simon was one of my faves until the end of the recent update when the most careful, meticulously planning man in the entire game goes complete dumbfuck and throws out his shards right infront of Anak's bitch who even said she's still doing what would help him all the while she's been around.

He went, full moron.
Damn I didnt see that part yet. I have the new update cause im a Patron but since my save that is right at that point has some kind of bug and I dont like not being able to complete things I started a new game. My save has some kind of bug where I dont have the demonic seed even tho I didnt attack any of Sabitha's demons so now it wont let me turn Wendis human again and its pissing me off. But yea I havent really seen any of the content after the 2nd Gathering yet. And I like Sabitha alot to I like her Mammal looking version better tho lol the demonic 1 is pretty scary lookin.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
People have been hinting that Xestris is gonna get killed but I dont know. Oh 1 thing I would like to know tho does the newest update have any Ginasta content? We dont get to see nothin from her except her in the tub.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
People have been hinting that Xestris is gonna get killed but I dont know. Oh 1 thing I would like to know tho does the newest update have any Ginasta content? We dont get to see nothin from her except her in the tub.
there are some sprite simon-xestris action in the hall of carnality and in the "replay sphere". locked for now, but they exist.
by chekhov law (a corollary of it, to be precise) she will not die, at least for some time.

Yea that question was supposed to be directed at him.
i'm the one making I have done a minmaxed , but don't think can be called a full guide.
you are probablily talking about

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Damn I didnt see that part yet. I have the new update cause im a Patron but since my save that is right at that point has some kind of bug and I dont like not being able to complete things I started a new game. My save has some kind of bug where I dont have the demonic seed even tho I didnt attack any of Sabitha's demons so now it wont let me turn Wendis human again and its pissing me off. But yea I havent really seen any of the content after the 2nd Gathering yet. And I like Sabitha alot to I like her Mammal looking version better tho lol the demonic 1 is pretty scary lookin.
You get a demon seed from Sabitha when you first speak to her after killing the Fucklord, she gives it as thanks for not using the seed of corruption against her. That's the only ingredient you get from here, the rest you pick up from other places.

there are some sprite simon-xestris action in the hall of carnality and in the "replay sphere". locked for now, they exist.
by chekhov law (a corollary of it, to be precise) she will not die, at least for some time.
That is a legitimate shame, I really wanna kill her.

I want Riala, Wendis, Nalili, Esthera, Janine and Yarra to slap Simon for being dumb but I really, really wanna kill that horn mask wearing bitch.

Maybe feed her to Sabi, she's part demon, Sabi will enjoy that.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
You get a demon seed from Sabitha when you first speak to her after killing the Fucklord, she gives it as thanks for not using the seed of corruption against her. That's the only ingredient you get from here, the rest you pick up from other places.

That is a legitimate shame, I really wanna kill her.

I want Riala, Wendis, Nalili, Esthera, Janine and Yarra to slap Simon for being dumb but I really, really wanna kill that horn mask wearing bitch.

Maybe feed her to Sabi, she's part demon, Sabi will enjoy that.
Yea I know you get it from her thats why it doesnt make sense i didnt attack any of her demons and im like 99% percent sure I talked to her after beating the fucklord so I dont understand why I dont have it. Im also having a problem with Iris's sewing quest I visited all the locations and got the spider thread but when it comes to the material the guide says I gotta go to the mine in the Dimensional HQ and I've gone there over and over but it doesnt appear. I already have the True stone in my inventory as it was part of the quest to make Wendis whole again but my save wont allow me to finish either quest. Idk its wierd and I dont think theres a solution thats why I started a new game I dont want to miss something that I shouldn't have. Lol you really dont like Xestris huh? She is in love with the Anak and as the saying goes all is far in love and war.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yea I know you get it from her thats why it doesnt make sense i didnt attack any of her demons and im like 99% percent sure I talked to her after beating the fucklord so I dont understand why I dont have it. Im also having a problem with Iris's sewing quest I visited all the locations and got the spider thread but when it comes to the material the guide says I gotta go to the mine in the Dimensional HQ and I've gone there over and over but it doesnt appear. I already have the True stone in my inventory as it was part of the quest to make Wendis whole again but my save wont allow me to finish either quest. Idk its wierd and I dont think theres a solution thats why I started a new game I dont want to miss something that I shouldn't have. Lol you really dont like Xestris huh? She is in love with the Anak and as the saying goes all is far in love and war.
The Iris one is for true gold I think it's called.

In one of the dungeons Wendis sets up, the one for the gold bits you can sell, you should have had a sparkly interactive bit at the bottom of it.

Wendis will tell you when you enter later on that it's ready to be used so go down and click it again and it will give you the gold bit you need for Iris's sewing quest.

As for Xestris, it's not her being in love with Anak that makes me want her dead, she's a liability.

She made Simon do the dumbest thing i've ever seen despite him knowing she's still team Anak and he shot out his shards leaving himself wide open with no backup around. During the conversation I was yelling at him to take Wendis and Sabitha and not to trust her but noooo..

Then Riala was all "we will need her help" so she's still not getting it either. She won't do anything against Anak and he's the biggest problem and stands in the way of the exact goddess they need so sooner or later she will need killing and i'd rather sooner before she messes anything else up.

It's mainly a me issue. I love this game but that last scene was the dumbest shit i've ever seen coming from a man that's been so careful and trusted no one outside of his harem to then trust the one person that's told he she's still team Anak ... it just baffled me. I know it needed to happen to move the story on but it doesn't make it any less dumb.

• Red Heart
Reactions: EZ8lt

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
sabitha gift the seed only during the aftermath of the last battle against estevan, the dialogue starting with the "water" thing.
the exact requisite is a bit more complex to don't hit her with the seed. you need at least a rp score of 3 or more.

• From +3 to -2 according to how you deal with the red and blue demons during the war against Erosia.
  • -1 for hitting her with a seed of corruption.
  • -1 if Tanurak is powerful enough to target demons.
  • +1 if Tower Front 27+, OR -1 if Tower Front less than 17.
  • +2 having started Magical Constructs Research before the war.
this is the part before the check. if you avoid her demon is 3, but can be lower for a bad tower front and some of tanurak strike (2+). if you start magical construct research is enoug to offset the two other. so spare the blue demons should be enough.

if you want check your savegame, the things you want check are: variable 0286 (Tower Front), variable 0305 (Tanurak Strikes), switch 3466 (T - Demons), variable 0291 (Demons Eliminated), variable 0292 (Thoroughness).

the last two are the demon groups eliminated, 0291 should be 5, 0292 should be 0.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020

In one of the dungeons Wendis sets up, the one for the gold bits you can sell, you should have had a sparkly interactive bit at the bottom of it.

Wendis will tell you when you enter later on that it's ready to be used so go down and click it again and it will give you the gold bit you need for Iris's sewing quest.

As for Xestris, it's not her being in love with Anak that makes me want her dead, she's a liability.

She made Simon do the dumbest thing i've ever seen despite him knowing she's still team Anak and he shot out his shards leaving himself wide open with no backup around. During the conversation I was yelling at him to take Wendis and Sabitha and not to trust her but noooo..

Then Riala was all "we will need her help" so she's still not getting it either. She won't do anything against Anak and he's the biggest problem and stands in the way of the exact goddess they need so sooner or later she will need killing and i'd rather sooner before she messes anything else up.

It's mainly a me issue. I love this game but that last scene was the dumbest shit i've ever seen coming from a man that's been so careful and trusted no one outside of his harem to then trust the one person that's told he she's still team Anak ... it just baffled me. I know it needed to happen to move the story on but it doesn't make it any less dumb.
Yea it doesnt work Wendis does say Remember those seeds we planted in the mine? I think they boar fruit. But when I got to the mine it doesnt let me interact with anything. Im tellin you i've pushed the action button on literally ever tile in the Mine there is just something wrong wit my save I dont know what happened but I should have the Demonic Seed and I put the strange gold into the ground but it wont let me get it. It doesnt make sense but anyway even tho its gonna take me a while im probably gonna have to do another play thru but I dont mind cause I like this game alot. But as far as Simon goes that guy has alot of responsibility on his shoulders hes definitely bound to fuck things up a few times but throwing out all his shards sounds pretty stupid lol

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
sabitha gift the seed only during the aftermath of the last battle against estevan, the dialogue starting with the "water" thing.
the exact requisite is a bit more complex to don't hit her with the seed. you need at least a rp score of 3 or more.

• From +3 to -2 according to how you deal with the red and blue demons during the war against Erosia.
  • -1 for hitting her with a seed of corruption.
  • -1 if Tanurak is powerful enough to target demons.
  • +1 if Tower Front 27+, OR -1 if Tower Front less than 17.
  • +2 having started Magical Constructs Research before the war.
this is the part before the check. if you avoid her demon is 3, but can be lower for a bad tower front and some of tanurak strike (2+). if you start magical construct research is enoug to offset the two other. so spare the blue demons should be enough.

if you want check your savegame, the things you want check are: variable 0286 (Tower Front), variable 0305 (Tanurak Strikes), switch 3466 (T - Demons), variable 0291 (Demons Eliminated), variable 0292 (Thoroughness).

the last two are the demon groups eliminated, 0291 should be 5, 0292 should be 0.
Wierd my save doesn't have a 292. I just checked it its got variable 291 and it is 5 but it completely skips 292. As for tower front mine 286 mine is 17 and Tanurak Strikes 305 is 5. I dont see a switch 3466 either tho. Is 5 for Tanurak Strikes to high? Cause I cant remember what happened that far back but that sounds high. And the Tower front of 17 is border line.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017

I recommend asking SL on the public blog, she would likely go into her reasoing, or even change the scene based on player feedback.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Wierd my save doesn't have a 292. I just checked it its got variable 291 and it is 5 but it completely skips 292. As for tower front mine 286 mine is 17 and Tanurak Strikes 305 is 5. I dont see a switch 3466 either tho. Is 5 for Tanurak Strikes to high? Cause I cant remember what happened that far back but that sounds high. And the Tower front of 17 is border line.
don't see the 292 is ok, rpgmaker (at least the vx ace TLS is build) don't create a variable before something change it's default value (0).

tanurak strike 5 is abnormal. for good playthrough (not a full minmaxed, but a strong one) should be 1 or 0.
tower front 17 is the bare minium to avoid the -1. for the seed you must take the body research.

but your save is weak in some point, tanurak strike are a plauge hitting you more then once, reducing them to the minimun is doable.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I recommend asking SL on the public blog, she would likely go into her reasoing, or even change the scene based on player feedback.
Seems a rather pivotal scene, which then would need an entirely different scenario for the Anak to able outsmart him. It's one of the few cases I have to agree with Avaron though, that scene was completely out of proportion, game logic, and was just plain fucking stupid, given how late we are in the game. The man that plans every step he makes years before he makes it, doesn't count for the obvious.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
don't see the 292 is ok, rpgmaker (at least the vx ace TLS is build) don't create a variable before something change it's default value (0).

tanurak strike 5 is abnormal. for good playthrough (not a full minmaxed, but a strong one) should be 1 or 0.
tower front 17 is the bare minium to avoid the -1. for the seed you must take the body research.

but your save is weak in some point, tanurak strike are a plauge hitting you more then once, reducing them to the minimun is doable.
Yea there is something wrong there that cant be right. I remember when I played the only place he was able to really attack I think was Zirantia. I stopped him everywhere else. theres something wrong there also because the Tower Front was my strongest front when I was at that part on that save so something happened somewhere but whatever theres not really much I can do about it now. I can see if I have an old save on the previous version that is before that part and re-do it. Thats pretty much my option at this point i guess.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Seems a rather pivotal scene, which then would need an entirely different scenario for the Anak to able outsmart him. It's one of the few cases I have to agree with Avaron though, that scene was completely out of proportion, game logic, and was just plain fucking stupid, given how late we are in the game. The man that plans every step he makes years before he makes it, doesn't count for the obvious.
Although almost every masterpiece is bound to have plot holes, perhaps Sierra will redeem this scene by revealing later on that this was planned. Perhaps Simon being sent to the cage with all the other Incubus Kings is part of his grand strategy. Perhaps playing the fool is part of the grand strategy, to trick whoever imprisoned Ivala. Of course, I have no proof of this...but perhaps in the coming updates, we will come to see the reasoning behind this supposedly "stupid" scene.

Reactions: Rugerrell6

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
The Anak did mention that he needed to "manipulate Simon's base nature." a bit far fetched, but perhaps there was a subtle bit of mind control on Simon, making him overly trusting of a "damsel in distress" as he always like to do.

Druid

Dec 15, 2017
I think the really important part to remember there is that she legitimately thought she was helping Simon. Simon's fairly good at reading people and even better at turning enemy assets into ally assets and this late in the game it makes sense to want to get ahead of the game when you've been only reacting up to this point. Especially when it looks like end of times/final battle was on the horizon. Xestris explained her POV and reasoning:
She was still loyal to the Anak.
She wasn't going to do anything that would directly threaten the Anak.
She hated the chaos the other Incubus Kings were causing and had the tools to significantly aid Simon, while not threating the Anak.

These were all things SHE TRULY BELIEVED and she never tried to hide ANY of them. Simon saw the honesty in her, and just like with all the questionable girls (Yarra, Rialla, Trin, Sabitha, Ginasta, etc.) that eventually joined his harem, was willing to extend his trust to achieve their mutual goals. The problem arose in that the Anak deliberately used Simon's greatest strength against him, planted false info into a forced defector, and would have achieved even more had he not accidently won Xestris loyalty so totally.

Although almost every masterpiece is bound to have plot holes, perhaps Sierra will redeem this scene by revealing later on that this was planned. Perhaps Simon being sent to the cage with all the other Incubus Kings is part of his grand strategy. Perhaps playing the fool is part of the grand strategy, to trick whoever imprisoned Ivala. Of course, I have no proof of this...but perhaps in the coming updates, we will come to see the reasoning behind this supposedly "stupid" scene.
It's also important to note that he likely has an overwhelming advantage in the cage. If I recall correctly, the kings locked away are: Simon, Esthera (who's an ally), Nyst, Tanurak, Fuzkao (if you didn't kill him), and the two optional baby kings (if you didn't kill them). That doesn't seem overly threating to me, especially since both Tanurak and Nyst specialize in Tower based attacks which they all should be cut off from.

Maizemallard

Dec 24, 2019
That scene could have been improved by Simon getting accompanied by robin or Riala instead of just Xertris. Just have Robin or Riala get knocked out or disabled then let the scene procced as normal.

Also theory questions
so why did the mysterious tower walker decide to trap all Incubus kings now? was the spell not ready, was this the perfect time or was this to protect Simon from being captured or killed.. Been answered

is the prison actually designed to hold them forever because it appears to be accessible to a person with significant divine power. So what's its actual purpose?

So xerces said the life of everyone was at risk if he couldn't stop this mysterious tower walker so does that mean the cold light is actually Xerces and the third party is the peaceful gray?

And last but not least it appears that the Hester theory got a lot of credibility is this just a red herring, is she part of the team but not the mastermind or is it inevitable that Simon must uppercut a granny?

Last edited:

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
It's also important to note that he likely has an overwhelming advantage in the cage. If I recall correctly, the kings locked away are: Simon, Esthera (who's an ally), Nyst, Tanurak, Fuzkao (if you didn't kill him), and the two optional baby kings (if you didn't kill them). That doesn't seem overly threating to me, especially since both Tanurak and Nyst specialize in Tower based attacks which they all should be cut off from.
You're right. It's also important to note that every little incubus kings that we don't know of yet (if any); the minor ones that have managed to get some sliver of an incubus shard one way or another, are also trapped in that cage.

So really, we can see this as an opportunity for Simon to drastically level up by getting every damn incubus shard in existence aside from Esthera and the Anak's shards. Which means that Simon can become the most powerful incubus king, by far, shard-wise . :devilish:

Hopefully this theory holds true :)

Reactions: Maizemallard
4.50 star(s) 181 Votes