AgumenticR

Sep 6, 2018
so why did the mysterious tower walker decide to trap all Incubus kings now?
Wasn't it because it subverted the ritual Anak set up?
Which means that Simon can become the most powerful incubus king, by far, shard-wise . :devilish:
Fairly sure he already is, since he has three major shards in addition to his own. He is just not using them for all he can.

johnslim

Mar 8, 2018
I agree that while the ending might be extremly aggravating for us players,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My thoughts on the identity of the other Big Bad:
All in all, I have loved the events of the last few updates and eagerly await more.

Reactions: A360

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
This whole situation is like Megail's betrayal but worse.
- It is on a bigger scale
- and it has happened already, therefore Simon should have been a bit more suspicious about newcomers

Also, the battle was over. The Incubi were fleeing by the time Simon reached Mithyn.
There was one major issue or two. Tanurak and perhaps Nyst. All the other issues were trivial compared to those ones. So you are telling me that Simon couldn't spare Riala or Robin to check Xestris' ritual and one of Sabitha, Esthera or Wendis to be near him just in case?

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
hey guys, I went back from 0.54 to this current version. Can anyone help me? this game used to be playable on joiplay emulator (emulator app on android), but the current version is said to be unsupported. What happened, did the game change its format or something? Thanks!
Nothing major has changed since 0.54. Whoever designates a version as "supported" probably just hasn't tested the latest version.
By the way im SHOCKED that simon came in first!? You think TLS has as many girl players as guys?
As "Simon" says in the poll results, it's probably just because he's the main character. It also helps that there aren't many other major male characters. Orcent is cool but he couldn't be the male lead. Also, why make it a sexual thing? Men can't have a favorite character who is male?
Also perhaps a completely unrelated point, but I really like how the game avoids the common trope of OP characters getting nerfed once they join the "Hero's" team.
Ginasta. You can say it was narratively justified but many games narratively justify it. It still happened.
As for the watered down bit, i was more talking about how characters like Aka and Megail drop their attitude whenever they interact with Simon. Like, i love most of the girls when they're doing their own stuff, and i'm not blind to the arcs they've gone through, but Jesus if they don't all turn into meek waifus whenever the guy's around. Just, no teasing, no doubting, no questioning, no challenging.

It's no wonder to Trin doesn't get the spotlight much. Her personality, more than anyone else's bar Ginasta, is completely at odds with how Sierra has decided to go about depicting those relationships.
Love is a helluva drug, but Aka and Megail in particular have the experience of basically being at his mercy totally and seeing firsthand that he rejects all opportunity to mistreat them. Trin though is in an awkward position because her arc is partly tied to her affection meter and that can vary a lot.
Hey, remember that time Simon failed and it wasn't the result of a bad player decision? Him having no character arc and him never failing in any significant way both contribute to making him a massive Gary Stu. A character without any flaws, basically.
In addition to what others have pointed out, I spent basically all of Chapter 3 cringing at Simon's bad opsec about his secret identity. I was pretty glad that at the end of the chapter he was caught out by Hester and others.
She made Simon do the dumbest thing i've ever seen despite him knowing she's still team Anak and he shot out his shards leaving himself wide open with no backup around.
It's not much of an improvement in terms of his stupidity, but the shards he spat out weren't all his shards (that's not possible for the ones he's fully integrated, as they establish in chapter 1) but the ones he was still working on that he otherwise couldn't use yet without compromising his mind/personality.

Ironically, this scene is a fantastic counterargument for the people who say Simon is a Gary Stu and never fucks up.

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
you are telling me that Simon couldn't spare Riala or Robin to check Xestris' ritual and one of Sabitha, Esthera or Wendis to be near him just in case?
He did mention having them check any tower magic but this ritual doesn't use that and well even if they checked the ritual they would of found nothing wrong because it was 100% true Xestris was completely honest with it in fact she used the less effective version of the ritual in part because the other was harder for her to do and might let simon effect the Anak

like this is a different fail that Megail because this issue would of happen no matter what as long as he chose to do the ritual and well simon thinks he needs more power to deal with all the issues including either multiple of new kings

She made Simon do the dumbest thing i've ever seen despite him knowing she's still team Anak and he shot out his shards leaving himself wide open with no backup around. During the conversation I was yelling at him to take Wendis and Sabitha and not to trust her but noooo..

Then Riala was all "we will need her help" so she's still not getting it either. She won't do anything against Anak and he's the biggest problem and stands in the way of the exact goddess they need so sooner or later she will need killing and i'd rather sooner before she messes anything else up.
simon still had access to all the power of the shards he was no more vulnerable then than he would be in full pitched battle drawing on every shard he has even the ones he hasn't fully converted yet(simon would of been even stronger here than when he fought the Fucklord), also she didn't turn on him in the slightest that kind of the issue she was fully on board with helping simon here, that part of the reason she fucked over the Anak plans by using the lesser ritual

Riala planed to interrogate her because well if they want to get into Pilion in any reasonable time they need someone who know it's defences and well she is the one who set it up and well is the person most informed aboubt what is going on, sure she is imprisoned right now

also rilala also mentioned that nothing could get in or out from the realm simon did the ritual implying they helped defend that place and the Anak bypassed them,

Like to go through the three you mentioned aka the only three that might slow the anak, Sabitha and Esthera would have been oneshot like mestan was in some playthoughs he was helped or Wendis might of helped though possible her presence would of messed up the ritual for the same reason she can't really help against the divine Prison
is the prison actually designed to hold them forever because it appears to be accessible to a person with significant divine power. So what's its actual purpose?
it brought up that Tetria can't effect it even if she used all her power but multiple goddess workign together might be able to do something to the barrier

• Thinking Face
Reactions: falafelswoop

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Like to go through the three you mentioned aka the only three that might slow the anak, Sabitha and Esthera would have been oneshot like mestan was in some playthoughs he was helped or Wendis might of helped though possible her presence would of messed up the ritual for the same reason she can't really help against the divine Prison
Esthera is a major shard holder, Anak isn't super powered. He may have hurt her but he couldn't one shot her.

I very highly doubt he could one shot Sabitha, fight sure but again he isn't all that much more powerful than Simon or Esthera.

Mesten was a minor holder that had already been beat to shit by Simon and Nyst.

Anak is miles ahead on knowledge but he isn't that far ahead on power, no where near enough to one shot major holders. Lustlord unloaded on Esthera and only managed to hurt her, she's healed up from that.

Yuki231

Jul 1, 2017
Succubus Tower.

There is a Succubus cleaning green stuff off the floor, 3rd floor of the tower I think, speak to her.
Thanks! It was driving me crazy! I was shearing every including the tower, I must have missed that NPC. And now I remember talking to her before I got Robin too! XD
Many thanks, buddy.

Feb 13, 2020
I just finished Zirantia trip and got to choose between supporting league or no one. To my understanding, supporting league (and maintaining status quo) helps in upcoming war, supporting no one jeopardize our edge in that war. I am leaning towards supporting the league, but I am not decided. Is that superior choice or its a matter of what you aim for in current game through?

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I just finished Zirantia trip and got to choose between supporting league or no one. To my understanding, supporting league (and maintaining status quo) helps in upcoming war, supporting no one jeopardize our edge in that war. I am leaning towards supporting the league, but I am not decided. Is that superior choice or its a matter of what you aim for in current game through?
I would recommend supporting no one because the traditional league, being a bunch of closed-minded bureaucrats, ends up biting you later on. Check this guide for more info:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I have Hester down as the big bad.

Never underestimate insane old women.

I know this looks like a joke answer but it isn't. She's said some things that have foreshadowed something and I think this was her end game.

Depends if you want short term help for you or long term benefits for everyone.

In the short term helping them helps you in the war but is bad for Zirantia and you long term. Helping no one puts the UAP in charge eventually and that is good for everyone but it takes a long time for it to start improving things.

You can help by shifting resources over and investing in projects in Zirantia though.

While that might look like the right answer there is no right or wrong. Sure in the long term the league isn't great but it's stable so that frees up resources you can use elsewhere.

Last edited:

AgumenticR

Sep 6, 2018
Esthera is a major shard holder, Anak isn't super powered. He may have hurt her but he couldn't one shot her.
Eshtera (and for that matter everyone else, to a lesser degree) was also exhausted after the war. Besides, I am not sure we have anything that indicates how powerful Anak really is. He might be significantly more powerful than the Lustlord for all we know.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Also perhaps a completely unrelated point, but I really like how the game avoids the common trope of OP characters getting nerfed once they join the "Hero's" team.
Ginasta. You can say it was narratively justified but many games narratively justify it. It still happened.
Part of me wants to agree with you, as Ginasta is our weakest fighter, but to play devils advocate was she EVER really OP? She gives off that impression, especially with how she crushes the SkullCrusher in the first gathering, but he was only a baby bitch little shard king. I think ANY current Harem member now could do such a thing at present strength, Yarra even says to have doing so at the gathering. (In regards to all the fucklord remnants left over.)
But back to Ginasta, I love the her, but she does not really have an OP track record.

Ginasta Vs "Doom King"- Result: Failed, captured.

Ginasta Vs Incubuss Emperor- Result: Failed, injured but escapes.

Ginasta attempts to trap Sabitha- Result: Failed, captured.

Brainwashed and Tower charged Ginasta vs Simon and Crew - Result: Failed, needs to be mentally restored by Simon.

Ginasta vs LustLord- Result: Failed, captured.

So while I do love Ginasta, I would not really call her "OP". MAYBE she could take on some nobody like Fuzuko solo, like Sabitha can, but she isn't as good at tower delving to get to him like Sabitha is.

Her only real OP ability is an immunity/ability to cancel out Incubus control in herself and others, and she still has that. She offers to do that to the captured succubus, but you'd have to be a LOON to turn that orgy down.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Part of me wants to agree with you, as Ginasta is our weakest fighter, but to play devils advocate was she EVER really OP? She gives off that impression, especially with how she crushes the SkullCrusher in the first gathering, but he was only a baby bitch little shard king. I think ANY current Harem member now could do such a thing at present strength
She killed him in a single hit. We've fought a few minor kings since then, so for comparison: Did you kill Fuzkao in one hit? With one character instead of a full party? No, you didn't.

Off the top of my head, Ginasta used to have moves that completely ignored defense, moves that buffed all her stats and healed her, and intrinsic regeneration. Which of our party has any of that? Simon has King's Aura... usable once per fight.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
She killed him in a single hit. We've fought a few minor kings since then, so for comparison: Did you kill Fuzkao in one hit? With one character instead of a full party? No, you didn't.

Off the top of my head, Ginasta used to have moves that completely ignored defense, moves that buffed all her stats and healed her, and intrinsic regeneration. Which of our party has any of that? Simon has King's Aura... usable once per fight.
I don't think the "Killed in one hit" is a fair comparison, as it was more of a 'cutscene' battle. For comparison a similar thing occurred when Sabitha fought Ginasta. Sabitha took Ginasta "down in one hit" However I don't think this is meant to show that Sabitha is 100x more powerful, but because I imagine having the fight take 20 minutes of just watching the sprites jump around would be boring.

A lot of her 'super' moves only occurred in her brainwashed super tower enhanced form, something that was really unstable. Right now a lot of her moves are the same as the ones she had during our fight with her in chapter 3. IE Tyrant strike.
And she currently has a move that does buff herself and heal her, subsisting aura.

Reactions: Rugerrell6

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
anak is one the two more powerful entity of reality. esthera wasn't able to defeat the lustlord in a direct fight, and he was nothing compared the anak power. even wendis is afraid of him

oneshot her? a full strenght perhaps no, but after the protracted fights in this war? possibily (mestan was seriously drained)

I very highly doubt he could one shot Sabitha, fight sure but again he isn't all that much more powerful than Simon or Esthera.
sabitha is powerful, yes, but it's a demon. a ful evolved shard is more powerful of her for sure. estaven, without knowledge of the tower was able to defeat and 'tame' her.

Anak is miles ahead on knowledge but he isn't that far ahead on power, no where near enough to one shot major holders. Lustlord unloaded on Esthera and only managed to hurt her, she's healed up from that.
we don't know nothing for real of his strength, he basicaly nuke the sage without problem, and the sage was far then weak, not the most powerful of the actors, but in the top 12 for sure.

Part of me wants to agree with you, as Ginasta is our weakest fighter, but to play devils advocate was she EVER really OP? She gives off that impression, especially with how she crushes the SkullCrusher in the first gathering, but he was only a baby bitch little shard king. I think ANY current Harem member now could do such a thing at present strength, Yarra even says to have doing so at the gathering. (In regards to all the fucklord remnants left over.)
But back to Ginasta, I love the her, but she does not really have an OP track record.

Ginasta Vs "Doom King"- Result: Failed, captured.

Ginasta Vs Incubuss Emperor- Result: Failed, injured but escapes.

Ginasta attempts to trap Sabitha- Result: Failed, captured.

Brainwashed and Tower charged Ginasta vs Simon and Crew - Result: Failed, needs to be mentally restored by Simon.

Ginasta vs LustLord- Result: Failed, captured.

So while I do love Ginasta, I would not really call her "OP". MAYBE she could take on some nobody like Fuzuko solo, like Sabitha can, but she isn't as good at tower delving to get to him like Sabitha is.

Her only real OP ability is an immunity/ability to cancel out Incubus control in herself and others, and she still has that. She offers to do that to the captured succubus, but you'd have to be a LOON to turn that orgy down.
she explained the bond breaking ability was just a 'technique' she learn, everyone can do that, with the correct knowledge.
Ginasta is op because she will be strongher at least as her opponent. receiving a boost of power everytime she needed (blast away from the cell, the confrontation with estaven, the fight with esthera and the LL)

Last edited:
Reactions: Waxer

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
also I will point out simion did one shot a baby king himself and he is bad at the ascended magic and tower magic stuff(at least in comparison to most other players),

Esthera problem is she is just an Incubus king, being a major one or not doesn't matter she refushed to walk other paths of power and so never gained the armour like the anak said even major shard holders can be taken out until they start walking other paths of path power to form proper defences, like we saw with the ritual every king but simion, Anak and tanurak took one blast to lock away while tanurak and simion took two

hell being a shard holder makes you more vulnerable to the anak, add in Anak has access to divine power as well and we know that both together are stronger than either alone

for Ginasta she did lose some power but also gained it like how she could see something of the three great threats to the status quo, though combat wise she is a bit weaker but really she at best lost some of the power she gained from all the effects to imprison/control her( I say some since our group is likely stronger than they were when we beat her and she can keep up with them)

4.50 star(s) 181 Votes