May 14, 2020
Tbf my save is a 100% one up till that point in regards of equipment, stats, investments, conclifct outcomes, etc, maybe I missed a few shining swords that so far played 0 importance. Regardless, the IK prison section seemed super tedious by the descriptions and made me put the game on hold for a while.
Ah in that case I can only tell from personal experience I found it fun. The combat is a lot more focused on weaknesses and resistance to debuffs because you are somewhat underpowered. This made it new and interesting for me. I can see how it would put you off tho so its fully up to you but I found it quite fun to 100% this game inside a game.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Ah in that case I can only tell from personal experience I found it fun. The combat is a lot more focused on weaknesses and resistance to debuffs because you are somewhat underpowered. This made it new and interesting for me. I can see how it would put you off tho so its fully up to you but I found it quite fun to 100% this game inside a game.
That's exactly what doesn't sound fun to me, and never liked about the game. For example when I did the three Tanurak nodes before the IK war, accidentally I went into one with the team from the previous one, forgot to save before the battle, and the auto-save saved me at the point where the battle began with a team that was completely useless against it. Regardless how I struggled, I had to revert to a save file which made me lost 3 hours of progress and I was super pissed. I play a lot of RPGs and MMORPGs, and I do find it enjoyable to do different runs with different loadouts, sets, character classes, but not when I am forced to it, especially in the same run. To me, when you constantly have to swap teammates, equipment, right before a battle just because of the type of enemies where your usual team will be useless or way less effective as it would be, is tedious because eventually I will forgot to swap out something, especially if I have to do that constantly.

Reactions: Devil669
Oct 4, 2017
Anybody know why I'm not getting any sound in this game? Volumes in the menu are on full, my computer's audio is working fine otherwise, and I've restarted the game several times to no effect.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
lot of things: maybe you need to donwolad and reinstall the game again, maybe in your volume settings on windows the game is silenced, bad plugins etc.

Stm1234

Jun 27, 2018
Anybody know why I'm not getting any sound in this game? Volumes in the menu are on full, my computer's audio is working fine otherwise, and I've restarted the game several times to no effect.
you can also press F1 and see if you turned the audio off in there. i am pretty sure that if you turn it off on another rpgmaker game, it carries over to every rpgmaker game

Zythnel

Jan 3, 2020
Not sure if this one has been posted here but these are the save files following the "Thosha Playthrough" (the minmax guide). It has nearly 200 save files that spans in multiple chapters.

So if you fuck up somewhere you can just load one of this.

Credits goes to GrimP for sharing his saves and Thosha for the "guide".

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
It has nearly 200 save files that spans in multiple chapters.
1075. Literally a save before every major decision. Following Thosha's guide, "modified" slightly as a collector playthough. I wanted to min max characters with equipment.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zythnel

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
That's exactly what doesn't sound fun to me, and never liked about the game. For example when I did the three Tanurak nodes before the IK war, accidentally I went into one with the team from the previous one, forgot to save before the battle, and the auto-save saved me at the point where the battle began with a team that was completely useless against it. Regardless how I struggled, I had to revert to a save file which made me lost 3 hours of progress and I was super pissed. I play a lot of RPGs and MMORPGs, and I do find it enjoyable to do different runs with different loadouts, sets, character classes, but not when I am forced to it, especially in the same run. To me, when you constantly have to swap teammates, equipment, right before a battle just because of the type of enemies where your usual team will be useless or way less effective as it would be, is tedious because eventually I will forgot to swap out something, especially if I have to do that constantly.
Yeah me too. Love the game, but it's annoying how often it is that you just breeze through enemies without problems and then theres just one, often regular, group of enemies that just happens to have a specific combination of enemies to basically stomp you.
My least favourite ones are the ones with a lot of enemies with many of them having debuffs, which often turn into luck battles, because they can annihilate your entire group in one combo or take several turns barely scratching you based on luck.

Reactions: EZ8lt

Shdwplayer

Aug 29, 2020
Yeah me too. Love the game, but it's annoying how often it is that you just breeze through enemies without problems and then theres just one, often regular, group of enemies that just happens to have a specific combination of enemies to basically stomp you.
My least favourite ones are the ones with a lot of enemies with many of them having debuffs, which often turn into luck battles, because they can annihilate your entire group in one combo or take several turns barely scratching you based on luck.
That's why the pins for immunity to most status effects are necessary to keep around. Sublime pins/rings (?)give a lotta stats, but yeah debuffs will make you lose. I think the "II" version of some pins give comparable stats

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
On another topic, does anyone know if Vhala is/was on the asexual spectrum before her transformation?
She says she tried sex and I know that being ok with having sex, but not really getting anything out of it is on the ace spectrum.
But she also she says she's glad to be a unwoman. So did she have a sex drive, and found it tedious? Or did she mean that it makes her less likely to be asked for sex?
Idk.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
On another topic, does anyone know if Vhala is/was on the asexual spectrum before her transformation?
She says she tried sex and I know that being ok with having sex, but not really getting anything out of it is on the ace spectrum.
But she also she says she's glad to be a unwoman. So did she have a sex drive, and found it tedious? Or did she mean that it makes her less likely to be asked for sex?
Idk.
She enjoyed sex she just wasn't bothered by losing it, it wasn't something important to her.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Idk.
She was on orgies before the transformation.

buff

May 29, 2017
Every time I see a developer of a really good game complaining about their star rating on F95, I think of this thread. We live in a world where TLS only has 4 stars. That is so, so beyond fucked up. How did our civilization come to this?

IsItNotMe

Jun 26, 2020
Every time I see a developer of a really good game complaining about their star rating on F95, I think of this thread. We live in a world where TLS only has 4 stars. That is so, so beyond fucked up. How did our civilization come to this?
Well it didn't have fap material till not long ago so a lot of people never updated their rating or just don't like story based games... :FacePalm:

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
It's 4.5 stars. I don't really see the problem. I love TLS, so much in fact that I am a Patron of the game, but it does have it's problems.
The performance isn't always great, the artstyle doesn't always fit well together. In particular monster and human enemies don't really look like they are the same artstyle at all. I am guessing because they probably use more premade assets there. As I already said the balancing can be wonky with a lot of sudden difficulty walls.
And for an adult game, I have to say the adult parts are not the best. The writing is pretty good and the art is well made and looks good, but it's not what I would call 'hot'. Some scenes work well for me personally, because they just hit my taste really well, but most don't really.
But overall I still love this game. The parts that it does well, which are it's story, choices and political setting, it does perfectly. So I personally would give it 5 stars, but I also understand other for whom the adult parts are very important or who gave up early in the game, that they would rater it lower for themselves.
So I think 4.5 isn't a bad score for the game overall.

On an additional note I would also say that starts very slowly. If you go in knowing nothing about the game, it has some parts were it can easily loose you. I would say the game only really starts once you meet yarra. But before that you have the section with the chosen, which is mildly amusing, but not exactly gripping. Then it feels like this is the real start of the story when Simon jumps out the window, but then the next section isn't really gripping either, but feels rather directionless. When I first played I got bored and stopped playing right after meeting Aka. I was so close to the part where it gets good, but before that part it honestly feels rather generic. The story feels like generic evil overlord but with sex and the worldbuilding feels like generic dark fantasy but with more sex. Things get vastly better and a LOT more unique once the story really gets going, but I understand people when the first impression isn't too great. As I said it wasn't great for me either and I only got lucky because I got bored at some point and decided to fire it up again and quickly got to the good parts after that.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
we dont even have the current patreon version up on this site and you're already talking about the public version...
Ain't "current patreon version" = "next public version" ( V0.6.0 )?
Or patreon version has stuff public version doesn't.
You make it sound like "public version" is better / newer :unsure:

Zythnel

Jan 3, 2020
It's 4.5 stars. I don't really see the problem. I love TLS, so much in fact that I am a Patron of the game, but it does have it's problems.
The performance isn't always great, the artstyle doesn't always fit well together. In particular monster and human enemies don't really look like they are the same artstyle at all. I am guessing because they probably use more premade assets there. As I already said the balancing can be wonky with a lot of sudden difficulty walls.
And for an adult game, I have to say the adult parts are not the best. The writing is pretty good and the art is well made and looks good, but it's not what I would call 'hot'. Some scenes work well for me personally, because they just hit my taste really well, but most don't really.
But overall I still love this game. The parts that it does well, which are it's story, choices and political setting, it does perfectly. So I personally would give it 5 stars, but I also understand other for whom the adult parts are very important or who gave up early in the game, that they would rater it lower for themselves.
So I think 4.5 isn't a bad score for the game overall.

On an additional note I would also say that starts very slowly. If you go in knowing nothing about the game, it has some parts were it can easily loose you. I would say the game only really starts once you meet yarra. But before that you have the section with the chosen, which is mildly amusing, but not exactly gripping. Then it feels like this is the real start of the story when Simon jumps out the window, but then the next section isn't really gripping either, but feels rather directionless. When I first played I got bored and stopped playing right after meeting Aka. I was so close to the part where it gets good, but before that part it honestly feels rather generic. The story feels like generic evil overlord but with sex and the worldbuilding feels like generic dark fantasy but with more sex. Things get vastly better and a LOT more unique once the story really gets going, but I understand people when the first impression isn't too great. As I said it wasn't great for me either and I only got lucky because I got bored at some point and decided to fire it up again and quickly got to the good parts after that.
>starts SLOWLY

I don't think you understand what that means. You meet Yarra 20 minutes into the game.

4.50 star(s) 180 Votes