Indelacio

Jul 30, 2017
This is probably the most asked question, but please bear with me. What's the current status of the game? Is in pretty much complete? Does it plays like a finished story?

Haamster

Jul 11, 2020
This is probably the most asked question, but please bear with me. What's the current status of the game? Is in pretty much complete? Does it plays like a finished story?
the next update will probably have the conclusion of the story, there will likely be an epilogue update or two afterwards

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
you cannot "ignore" something. my walktrought it's so interlocked you can literally doing what it's written or you are lost.
and some event aren't obviously state the requirment
No, right, ignoring something will not work. I just had no idea how to proceed at this moment and tried it without it, finding fast out it is not an option. :)

After getting Neranda locked yours worked fine. I found out that Pope Biscuit's version on the wiki does not work.

I think it would be good to at the information about Neranda as a footnote directly to it. Just like footnote 52.

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
Kind of the entire game for start to finish is in, Pretty much all that remains is final optional dungeon, Epilogue and postgame, also extra reworks through out the game. in that order

Postgame being basically getting to go round the world and see the results of your choices through out the game.

Like you can play from start of the game to the final boss as is, also get the ending which reflects the prologue round the world trip really showing all the world power that you see in the prologue gone,

though in two to three updates(might have an extra rework update before the optional dungeon for new combat skills throughout the game) that gets expanded on with epilogue and also postgame the update after that

No, right, ignoring something will not work. I just had no idea how to proceed at this moment and tried it without it, finding fast out it is not an option. :)

After getting Neranda locked yours worked fine. I found out that Pope Biscuit's version on the wiki does not work.

I think it would be good to at the information about Neranda as a footnote directly to it. Just like footnote 52.
I mean on the walkthrough on said quest in the notes is that information right below the section already

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
what is the difference between the normal version and the RTP one?
RTP = Run Time Package. Run the game without needing the repsective version of RPGMaker installed.
If you don't have the same version of RPGMaker installed (VX Ace iirc) then you won't be able to use the "normal" version.

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes