manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I am in the Ancient Ruin and the monsters are horrible in there.

One fight has 2 Shambling Terror, 1 Ghostly Terror, 1 Skittering Terror, 1 Creeping Terror.

I die after the 2nd round. I had this issue few times, but I have no idea how to win this fight this time. (Aside opening the RPG Maker and reducing the hit points, so the monsters are killed within the first round...)
Disables + debuffs are your friends here.

Try Vhala's defensive rains to debuff the shambling terrors, Simon's unified strike on either the skittering terror (stun) or the creeping terror (blind), Robin + Qum disrupt on the ghostly terror (confusion).

Other characters could also work, as long as they can do similar strategies.

Tanurak

Apr 26, 2021

One fight has 2 Shambling Terror, 1 Ghostly Terror, 1 Skittering Terror, 1 Creeping Terror.

I die after the 2nd round. I had this issue few times, but I have no idea how to win this fight this time. (Aside opening the RPG Maker and reducing the hit points, so the monsters are killed within the first round...)

I was hoping to find video with this fight, no luck so far. The TLS wiki was not helpful...

You didn't look hard enough.

mahligl

Jan 22, 2023
Alright, I've done it, I've beaten the game.

Sierra Lee, this is Chris Avellonne's type of shit, but even more ambitious.

I don't think you've changed my life, but I feel that I will change something in it now.

Thank you.

LScr

Jun 27, 2022

At least part of the problem in this dungeon--and this fight, in particular--is that you're trying to get through it in one go, so resource management is a priority. Which, in turn, makes things more difficult, because you're trying to keep something in reserve for future fights. (Looking at that video--or at least, what I could make out from that hyperspeed no-animation playthrough--that player is going to have problems with the boss, depending on his party.)

And this fight in particular is a pain because all but one of the enemies uses AoE attacks, so they can potentially wipe you out in a single round. The good news is that two of them can be neutralized right away.

My go-to party for that fight is Simon/Nalili (with Buttplug, NOT Tormented Shield!)/Robin/Altina. First round, Simon blinds the Creeping Terror with Unified Strike, and Nalili takes out the Ghostly Terror with Lust Death. Robin and Altina finish off the Creeping Terror with Earth and Lightning next turn, then from there focus on the Shambling Terrors with Ice attacks while Simon goes on healing duty (with occasional assists from the mages, when needed). Once you manage to take one of them down, the rest of the fight is downhill from there.

Last edited:

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Yeah, I see often the suggestion to use Tormented Shield for Nalili, but this means usually she need to wait till she can fight. Not sure what is better. I prefer usually more lust at the beginning, especially with Yarra and Cumdump...

About Estevan, does torture him have later an negative effect during the game? There are small -RP for some characters, but it looks not so bad on the Erosian War Guide.

LScr

Jun 27, 2022
Yeah, I see often the suggestion to use Tormented Shield for Nalili, but this means usually she need to wait till she can fight. Not sure what is better. I prefer usually more lust at the beginning, especially with Yarra and Cumdump...

About Estevan, does torture him have later an negative effect during the game? There are small -RP for some characters, but it looks not so bad on the Erosian War Guide.
The Tormented Shield becomes a viable option for Nalili once you get access to the divine shards, to offset the SP generation penalty (this was the only fight in the game where I needed an immediate Lust Death). At that point, the increases in defense, attack, and agility, plus status immunities, make her a powerhouse.

As for Estaven, Sierra's on record that weren't intended to be any long-term negative consequences for the torture. The minor RP penalties are all of it.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
How complete is the game already? Aside missing sex scenes in Act 4/5.
Is Act 5 the last one? From the name I would expect that it would be the last chapter.

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
That was a bit out of date image but basically the story is 99% done, Just final optional dungeon, epilogue and post game exploration to go and then touch up with 1.0 and onwards, so about 3 updates though the game can be played from start to final battle as is

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: JungleNuts

<<Solaria>>

May 26, 2023
I am only interested in the story and sidestories. I do not care about the scenes. For them I use mainly CTRL.
.......Did you even see the picture ? It's literally telling you everything about the Dev's plan.
And nobody cares about what you want ! I only answered to your question as a gesture of goodwill.
What a grumpy fella ! At least learn to comment simple "thx" ! :cautious:

Last edited:

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
.......Did you even see the picture ? It's literally telling you everything about the Dev's plan.
And nobody cares about what you want ! I only answered to your question as a gesture of goodwill.
What a grumpy fella ! At least learn to comment simple "thx" ! :cautious:
No, I overlooked it. Sorry. I saw it later in Goi's post. I do not know why I did not see it in your post.

Last edited:
Mar 31, 2020
Played this several years ago, stopped came back so I don't have my previous saves anymore.
Not sure if this is the best place to ask this but, on AKA's route

I'm only able to get to 123,006 exp for aka before finishing instead of the 123,375 that is expected.
" "

Now I just wanted to know if the numbers are accurate on the guide, or its just 123006.
I wanted to verify this so that I can restart my game before proceeding with the next route.

Fulminato, thosha, raphael

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Played this several years ago, stopped came back so I don't have my previous saves anymore.
Not sure if this is the best place to ask this but, on AKA's route

I'm only able to get to 123,006 exp for aka before finishing instead of the 123,375 that is expected.
" "

Now I just wanted to know if the numbers are accurate on the guide, or its just 123006.
I wanted to verify this so that I can restart my game before proceeding with the next route.

Fulminato, thosha, raphael
the numbers are accurate. but you can have a fre little variation based on the order you do thing when all not all the combat memeber are in the group. for example in stineford there are a few desperate mugging you in an alley, depending on the moment you trigger that encounter robin and or hilstara can miss that XP.
i remember there are a couple of situation regarding aka, and discrepancy at the end of aka route by few hunders of XP it's already pop up a couple of time. checking the xp granted by all the encounter and finding the one you miss is a time consume effort i'm not willing to do. the difference is so little, if everything else thosha report is checking i think you can go forward without much problem.

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes