BBM62

Aug 18, 2017
Returned to the game after a 2 year hiatus. I quit because Incubus Prison was absolutely anti-fun experience.
And having completed it (with a guide) and while i appreciate it narratively, since it's supposed to be a literal torture chamber, it translated into gameplay a little too well, so it's slightly less anti-fun, than before, but it's still a horrible experience.

Now i am not sure if i encountered a bug or something, but i just can't start Wendis' personal quest.
The wiki says the requirement is having her new body and then you should be able to talk to her in Tak'kan regional map, but she's not there.

Also here's my save if it helps.

Last edited:

nikcha

Feb 26, 2019
This has probably been asked a million times but are there any games similar to this one, or just any y'all would reccomend besides noblesse oblige?
Roundscape Adorevia Also has a long quests and castle management. Maybe not as long as TLS but you can play as man or a woman and all sex scenes have images.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Returned to the game after a 2 year hiatus. I quit because Incubus Prison was absolutely anti-fun experience.
And having completed it (with a guide) and while i appreciate it narratively, since it's supposed to be a literal torture chamber, it translated into gameplay a little too well, so it's slightly less anti-fun, than before, but it's still a horrible experience.

Now i am not sure if i encountered a bug or something, but i just can't start Wendis' personal quest.
The wiki says the requirement is having her new body and then you should be able to talk to her in Tak'kan regional map, but she's not there.

Also here's my save if it helps.

she is here :|
the only thing i can think is you using an awful old version, one before the quest was implemented.

Reactions: BBM62

BBM62

Aug 18, 2017
the only thing i can think is you using an awful old version, one before the quest was implemented.
Oh, apparently i am an idiot. I unpacked the archive, it did so in the separate folder, and i was still using the older version, 0.65, to be precise.
Thanks a lot.

Last edited:

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

Thanks for the huge response to the last post - glad to know people care about the game. ^-^ No action will be taken on the combat system immediately, not least because I'm spread very thin, but you will eventually hear more about the battle busts as TLS moves toward completion.

Meanwhile, today's post is dedicated to another one of my old objectives that I have finally completed: improving the first impression of the game. Generally speaking, graphics are more important than writing or any of the qualities I'm able to bring to the table, and I understand why players might not want to take a chance on an RPG Maker game. So I have put some real effort into making the prologue look pretty, hopefully losing fewer new players when the game launches.

So there's stuff like having bridges/ropes/etc that you can walk both below and above. Does this make the game better? Not really, but it's something you can't do normally in RPG Maker, so it's a plus.

The title screen has also been shuffled around so it isn't in the default position. Thanks to Rachnera, Annikath, and Lamsey for helping with this. Lamsey is also the one to thank for the new sprite of Simon, which was more than I asked for but will hopefully help sell the big transition after the prologue. ^-^

I wanted to finish all of this and combine it with the optional dungeon, but right now it's looking like that won't be possible. I am pretty tired and it has been too long since an update. I am considering doing an update for all of the new combat mechanics and maps, so that can all be polished prior to the optional dungeon update.

Maybe sooner than later. We'll see.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Astralfan

Aug 16, 2017
One of the Sierra Lee' reply to a Appreciation/Feedback after the July Update

1724898736345.png

IMAGINE THE DEPTH OF THE GAME.

To all the people complaining about the game being too complex without a walk-through, Thats the intricate design as a Classic RPG for you, The developer after putting this much depth and freedom of choices that significantly impact ur gameplay has all the right to leave you happy/sad/proud/weeping/laughing or angry out of the immersive value of the game if you do end up Locking yourself up, cause of Good/Bad...Right/Wrong decisions, Knowingly or Unknowingly.

Point is - With the effort Sierra has put in to it, its fair that people should play AT LEAST THE FIRST run without a walkthrough, because thats how you play this masterpiece, You get rewarded or punished based on your choices...Isnt that what people ask for so many times in this forum? yes the game is HUGE but i feel THE MAIN ISSUE, is that its defined as a hentai game, Take the hentai out of it, and it will also get the crowd that truly appreciate the masterpiece it is in the world of RPGs. (I know a lot of Eroge players here appreciate the depth and hard work here too)

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Grynyth Training: 'Sparkle at entrance of the NW Room (not the one next to the bed)' it does not appear.

I tried Fulmatio's and the route from Pope Biscuit. Same issue with both.

I tried to ignore it during Fulmatio route, but the Orilise will not proceed with me.

EDIT: found the issue. Neranda was not locked.

Last edited:

Grufix

Nov 1, 2020
One of the Sierra Lee' reply to a Appreciation/Feedback after the July Update

View attachment 3977673

IMAGINE THE DEPTH OF THE GAME.

To all the people complaining about the game being too complex without a walk-through, Thats the intricate design as a Classic RPG for you, The developer after putting this much depth and freedom of choices that significantly impact ur gameplay has all the right to leave you happy/sad/proud/weeping/laughing or angry out of the immersive value of the game if you do end up Locking yourself up, cause of Good/Bad...Right/Wrong decisions, Knowingly or Unknowingly.

Point is - With the effort Sierra has put in to it, its fair that people should play AT LEAST THE FIRST run without a walkthrough, because thats how you play this masterpiece, You get rewarded or punished based on your choices...Isnt that what people ask for so many times in this forum? yes the game is HUGE but i feel THE MAIN ISSUE, is that its defined as a hentai game, Take the hentai out of it, and it will also get the crowd that truly appreciate the masterpiece it is in the world of RPGs. (I know a lot of Eroge players here appreciate the depth and hard work here too)
The problem is for simple RPG players, during Chapter 2, you get so much hidden variables that affect the future, that it's so easy to screw up from there and not know about it. If the player would be capable of seeing the hidden Economic, various countries points and their Stability, Religion factors and variables, it would be easier to plan and play. And most people will only finish one playthrough. Only heavily invested fans will try to play multiple times to completion and to see all the results.

Last edited:

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Grynyth Training: 'Sparkle at entrance of the NW Room (not the one next to the bed)' it does not appear.

I tried Fulmatio's and the route from Pope Biscuit. Same issue with both.

I tried to ignore it during Fulmatio route, but the Orilise will not proceed with me.

EDIT: found the issue. Neranda was not locked.
you cannot "ignore" something. my walktrought it's so interlocked you can literally doing what it's written or you are lost.
and some event aren't obviously state the requirment

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes