S_A_D

Mar 5, 2018
How do I pass the fight at the Hidden port in Ardford? They hit like 10 times with just 3 enemies, and they're fast too. I can't even pass one group, not to mention 6 of them. My team is at around level 29-30

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
How do I pass the fight at the Hidden port in Ardford? They hit like 10 times with just 3 enemies, and they're fast too. I can't even pass one group, not to mention 6 of them. My team is at around level 29-30
first upgrade your equipment.
they hit hard, but the most nasty are the debuff they place, making an attrition strategy out of the question. [use qum arousing aura for remove the atk/mag reduction], focus on the specific weakness they have and target the moths first, because they can sap your mana.
the section it's build around the comcept to rotate the party members between al the aviable fighters to avoid attrition (i alwasy do it with the same group, but usualy my party is very well equipped)

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
So after Simon defeats the Fuck Lord, Wendis is no longer in the tower in case you missed gathering an item(s) for constructing her new body? I have everything for constructing her body except True Stone and no way to get some, without going back like a dozen or more saves! The dev can't be that sadistic that you need to have virtually perfect game-play or you're screwed.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
first upgrade your equipment.
they hit hard, but the most nasty are the debuff they place, making an attrition strategy out of the question. [use qum arousing aura for remove the atk/mag reduction], focus on the specific weakness they have and target the moths first, because they can sap your mana.
the section it's build around the comcept to rotate the party members between al the aviable fighters to avoid attrition (i alwasy do it with the same group, but usualy my party is very well equipped)
My successful team here was Simon, Robin, Altina, and Carina. You need plenty of lightning, fire, and Simon's United Strike! You also need a Schiff load of purchased mana to recharge your team, except Simon (he regenerates his own).

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
So after Simon defeats the Fuck Lord, Wendis is no longer in the tower in case you missed gathering an item(s) for constructing her new body? I have everything for constructing her body except True Stone and no way to get some, without going back like a dozen or more saves! The dev can't be that sadistic that you need to have virtually perfect game-play or you're screwed.
You can't get her body without a perfect save yet.

Wendis did mention setting up that Tower Mine to look for a True Stone, it will probably become available in one of the next few updates in Chapter 5, same for other possibly missed ingredients.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
yes, is the last. you can find a "the rest of the game" sort of post just after she start chapter 4. (IIRC)
How many more updates do you figure till completion? I hope the dev doesn't leave us hanging with Simon not gathering all the IK shards, as well as banging most of the goddesses (sans that bitch "The Mother")! Surely, Simon will be able to harness the power of the IE's large shard inside him soon?

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
You can't get her body without a perfect save yet.

Wendis did mention setting up that Tower Mine to look for a True Stone, it will probably become available in one of the next few updates in Chapter 5, same for other possibly missed ingredients.
I've been in the tower mine before but missed it this new round. Were you able to defeat Wendis' hate monster and how? Thanks.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
How many more updates do you figure till completion? I hope the dev doesn't leave us hanging with Simon not gathering all the IK shards, as well as banging most of the goddesses (sans that bitch "The Mother")! Surely, Simon will be able to harness the power of the IE's large shard inside him soon?
Last I heard it was 75% done but that was a few updates ago and you've hit the problem on the head for me too.

We have far more left to do than we've already done and less updates to do it in.

It sounds like it's going to be rushed.

We've only dealt with 2 IK's and that took 75% of the game .... we have the goddesses, Aram and the other IK's to go and whatever other bits left to tie it all up in a neat bow ... in 25% or less.

I mean ... sure.

Love the game, I mean I love the game, but not convinced it will all go well in that short of a space unless it's rushed to hell.

It just doesn't add up.

Reactions: L30

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Last I heard it was 75% done but that was a few updates ago and you've hit the problem on the head for me too.

We have far more left to do than we've already done and less updates to do it in.

We've only dealt with 2 IK's and that took 75% of the game .... we have the goddesses, Aram and the other IK's to go and whatever other bits left to tie it all up in a neat bow ... in 25% or less.

I mean ... sure.

Love the game, I mean I love the game, but not convinced it will all go well in that short of a space unless it's rushed to hell.

It just doesn't add up.
Thanks. Is the dev tired of the game and wants to move on? Rushing to the end is almost as bad as leaving it a cliffhanger. Maybe if the dev were to take a 3-6 month hiatus and maybe play some popular adult games, then they could return energized and seek a proper ending for their patrons and fans.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017

I mean ... sure.

It just doesn't add up.
Thanks. Is the dev tired of the game and wants to move on? Rushing to the end is almost as bad as leaving it a cliffhanger. Maybe if the dev were to take a 3-6 month hiatus and maybe play some popular adult games, then they could return energized and seek a proper ending for their patrons and fans.
SL for 50 updates in a row now delivered the most story driven well made NSFW work game ever made, and has shown more then a few times she has had the whole story planned out for awhile. I know GOT has made people worried but have some trust before you assume the ending that isn't here will be bad.

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
IIRC there is also an epilogue chapter to come after Chapter 5, and I can certainly see 'dealing' with the more peaceful antagonists (like the Anak, for example) in that part. Also, Sierra's been working on this for nigh-on 5 years now, with over 100 hours of gameplay already available (or maybe I'm just a slow-ass motherfucker); I doubt she's gonna choke right next to the finish line.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
The first IK was an idiot and we were massively underpowered compared to him. The second IK was about on our level and we were on his home turf. Now Simon is probably the most powerful IK, and definitely the one with the most territory and political power. I don't expect resolving the remaining plot to require as much attention to each enemy.

Also, I don't expect the remaining major players to just sit and wait to be picked off; I expect them to interact. Maybe the Lord of Blood comes out of hiding and mutually annihilates the Lustlord in a desperate bid for power and relevance. Maybe Ginasta snaps out of her funk and kills the Anak or even the Mother. Many possibilities.

Regardless, the dev stated somewhere that the plot has been planned out from the beginning. I definitely don't expect our conflicts with the remaining powers to go the same way as previous ones, for meta reasons of plot variety if nothing else.
Is the dev tired of the game and wants to move on? Rushing to the end is almost as bad as leaving it a cliffhanger. Maybe if the dev were to take a 3-6 month hiatus and maybe play some popular adult games, then they could return energized and seek a proper ending for their patrons and fans.
The dev takes month breaks from the project occasionally. Those are the months when no TLS update happens, and instead there's a side project like a novella. Given that this seems to be ok with the patrons, there's really no incentive to rush development. If anything, concern over whether some patrons will stick around for the next years-long project is a motivator to take her time fleshing out everything.

Really, the dev's track record is great. I can't sympathize with these sudden worries about a rushed ending.

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
Eh I disagree with Lustlord and Anak being stronger, The lustlord is thought to be basically out the running for now until he rebuilds.

Honestly I see the Anak as more skilled since Simon does have almost 100% the power of the large shard the Fucklord broke into pieces which caused multiple IK to be Off-screened and two more were killed onscreen. And of course will eventually have the IE shard power as well

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Lustlord and probably Anak are more powerful.
i disagree for the lustlord. the anak is probably the most powerful entity in the world.
and i don't think simon will wage any type of hostile action against xerces. [at minimun the missing philon country score is a good evidence of that]

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
The way I see it, either Ginasta's gonna get her groove back and toss the Lord of Blood in the dustbin, or Simon's just going to run over him as an afterthought. The Anak and Lustlord are definitely a bit stronger than that though, but only the latter obviously needs to be overtaken by force, and my prediction for Ch 5 is that he and Tanurak will be the main foci. That said, the Anak is definitely a wild card- he's either the biggest obstacle Simon could face, or he could be so completely beyond mortal struggles he voluntarily takes a backseat to whatever's happening. He certainly gives me vibes of being overcome by ennui like Esthera is, but not quite as depressive- instead of being bored by life as she is, he's simply bored of worldly affairs.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Eh I disagree with Lustlord and Anak being stronger, The lustlord is thought to be basically out the running for now until he rebuilds.

Honestly I see the Anak as more skilled since Simon does have almost 100% the power of the large shard the Fucklord broke into pieces which caused multiple IK to be Off-screened and two more were killed onscreen. And of course will eventually have the IE shard power as well
Anak's one of, if not the, most powerful being in the game.

Sep 15, 2017
First time playing this game and I think I messed up something with Aka. I glanced at the walkthrough and it talked about doing her transformation quickly to help with chapter 2 party split. I have been to the libraries and got the armor sex but now Robin only says maybe now we can attempt a partial transformation. walkthrough said after the armor i needed to speak to her again?

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Wait when were images added? Hot damn i remember playing this way back when there were no images.
Still a masterpiece

Reactions: Fearnought
4.50 star(s) 186 Votes