congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
But I swear that character is insufferable, even cumdump is far less annnoying.
If your problem with Yarra is as catal010 posted below:

insufferable as in wanting to make simon fuck whatever noteworthy woman that came on their way? xd
Then you're in luck, as this IS the point where Yarra puts that behaviour on hold. If you've read up on succubi while in the Empire, Simon might even be able to figure out why she acted the way she did.

B1gCh33sy

Jul 22, 2018
Then you're in luck, as this IS the point where Yarra puts that behaviour on hold.
It's more than that. Part of Yarra's character arc is recognizing people can have different relationships to sex than she does. She even apologizes to Robin for what she did in Devils Pass.

She still remains an eternally thirsty succu-slut though, especially in her inner monologue.

FeelsMoonMan

Oct 5, 2019
Yea, interesting part that I've seen is the growth Yarra did throughout the game. While she is still the succubus she was at the very start, she definitely grew as a person in human ways and had numerous responsibilities during the wars.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
She's Simon's right hand and boss of the harem ... the only thing you'll be stabbing her with is Simon's dick.
Agreed with the latter. Not sure about the first sentence - most of the harem doesn't seem to care about Yarra's self-bestowed title, especially after Riala joins, and Simon seems to have no particular right hand, although he probably trusts Robin above all others.

Reactions: Fanvor

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Agreed with the latter. Not sure about the first sentence - most of the harem doesn't seem to care about Yarra's self-bestowed title, especially after Riala joins, and Simon seems to have no particular right hand, although he probably trusts Robin above all others.
Actually it gets brought up quite a lot. Yarra is well established as harem boss, especially by outsiders of the harem.

Reactions: B1gCh33sy

S_A_D

Mar 5, 2018
I'm overwhelmed by the amount of investment opportunities in Chapter 4. After meeting Megail in Stineford how much proN will we get more in later iteration for investment? What investment should I do? Should I invest into everything now or save for later rounds?

Currently I have around 1.5m proN. Noteworthy investments in Yhilin include National Succubus trade 250,000, Yhilin Brothel Reform 25,000, Outskirts Mercenary Offices 150,000, Min's Trade Route 400,000, Premium Steel Owner 100,000.

I'm worried about lack of funding in later investments that can affect quest progression.

Last edited:

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I'm overwhelmed by the amount of investment opportunities in Chapter 4. After meeting Megail in Stineford how much proN will we get more in later iteration for investment? What investment should I do? Should I invest into everything now or save for later rounds?

Currently I have around 1.5m proN. Noteworthy investments in Yhilin include National Succubus trade 250,000, Yhilin Brothel Reform 25,000, Outskirts Mercenary Offices 150,000, Min's Trade Route 400,000, Premium Steel Owner 100,000.

I'm worried about lack of funding in later investments that can affect quest progression.

the sheer amount of possibility and effect in future a messy thing to handle.
but, 1.5M for the first round is... low. very low.

Min it's one of the best investment in the game. you should make it in the war aftermath.

S_A_D

Mar 5, 2018
In the aftermath, after spending 1.4m for the main investments, I only have enough for either Yhilin Succubus trade or Min's. Both with 300,000 proN. I chose succubus trade for 15k higher profit.

After meeting with Megail now I have 1.595m. Now I don't know where to begin. Will I receive more later?

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
In the aftermath, after spending 1.4m for the main investments, I only have enough for either Yhilin Succubus trade or Min's. Both with 300,000 proN. I chose succubus trade for 15k higher profit.
drop tak'kan trade, if you are low on cash isn't worth and go for min [chalice trade cost 100K less, and Givini give a boost to givini country score, and you want it]. another must have in the war aftermath is the eustrin guild. a lot o money.

After meeting with Megail now I have 1.595m. Now I don't know where to begin. Will I receive more later?
snowball effect. less money now mean less money in future and worst outcome in any successive event.
for obtain the best in near everything of the game my return are
war aftermat: 2677500
chapter 4 first round: 2490000
chapter 4 second round: 3127000
chapter 4 third round: 3752000
chapter 4 fourth round: 4232000
chapter 4 fifty round: 3982000

and using every penny.

[i choose to open givini ruins (5M) in the fourth phase, with few concession you can delay in the fifthy cicle and gain roughly 1M more in the last iteration]

Last edited:

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
I reach the final of the last version, and I insist that Yarra is annoying.

But the game is a jewel that deserve to be protected!

Reactions: tanpro260196

papitattoo

Oct 15, 2018
is there any UPDATED playthrough *like rafael's * that i can follow? i'm terrible at these kind of game, also english is my 2nd language, so i didn't always got the hint or whatever.. The walkthrough is so bad, i followed it and miss Altina, etc.. thanks xD

Last edited:

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
is there any UPDATED playthrough *like rafael's * that i can follow? i'm terrible at these kind of game, also english is my 2nd language, so i didn't always got the hint or whatever.. The walkthrough is so bad, i followed it and miss Altina, etc.. thanks xD
to my knowledge only two are up-to-date:
1 - mine: (unwhored qum) [but keep in mind everything past the chapter 4 war it is in flux, investments foremost]
2 - Thosha: (whored qum) [i never checked it, so I don't know how good it's can be]

Last edited:
Reactions: papitattoo
4.50 star(s) 186 Votes