Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Can't find my final notes sadly. I did find my "in work" notes, so my data is a little messy and incomplete. you have been warned :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gebruiksnaam

Nov 28, 2017
I figured whoring Qum is worth it. Being able to invest in the Stineford magic shop and not asking Megail for money translates into 550k extra ProN at the beginning of chapter 4 and the only mayor loss is a slightly better pin and 10% discretionary fund that you don't really need anyways. There's a tool to help you calculate investments on the wiki btw.

And hey, at that point it's not like she isn't used to being fucked and stabbed in the back by friends ¯\_ツ_/¯

The corruption campaign is actually a bad investment and i'm still debating whether the embassy is worth it. Without it unpeople will pass but the Eu. mine processing gives 150k ProN more at chapter 4. Meaning you can fund all country trade, Min trade route, Dwarren guild, Yhillin international trade and the Gasm falls shop for almost maximum profit.

Right now i got 2,672,500 ProN at chapter 4 meaning i can't fund the Gasm falls shop.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I figured whoring Qum is worth it. Being able to invest in the Stineford magic shop and not asking Megail for money translates into 550k extra ProN at the beginning of chapter 4 and the only mayor loss is a slightly better pin and 10% discretionary fund that you don't really need anyways. There's a tool to help you calculate investments on the wiki btw.

And hey, at that point it's not like she isn't used to being fucked and stabbed in the back by friends ¯\_ツ_/¯

Still debating whether the embassy is worth it. Without it unpeople will pass but the Eu. mine processing gives 150k ProN more at chapter 4. Meaning you can fund all country trade, Min trade route, Dwarren guild, Yhillin international trade, Gasm falls shop and the mushroom farm for almost maximum profit.

Right now i got 2,672,500 ProN at chapter 4 meaning i can't fund the Gasm falls shop.
I fund all of those except for the Gasm fall shop and I did it without whoring Qum and investing in the embassy.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017

What are those values you put in your investment section under Megail's route?

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Could you tell me how? I really can't see a way to make that happen without getting mayor penalties in the Yhillin and Arclent wars.
Abandon the Flotila you can still get IKD moral below 10 without it, Ialso abandon the Shit mage I still don't know what their good for. and I invested in th arford bank not for 300 but for 400 and I invested on the Ivalan bank, also for more income in EU choose the suplier 25k instead of the 40k sure you lose some benifits in the Yhilin war and some orc items but I got my Yhilin ar score with 18 Victory points and 0 Collateral and -4 Chaos.

gebruiksnaam

Nov 28, 2017
Abandon the Flotila you can still get IKD moral below 10 without it, Ialso abandon the Shit mage I still don't know what their good for. and I invested in th arford bank not for 300 but for 400 and I invested on the Ivalan bank, also for more income in EU choose the suplier 25k instead of the 40k sure you lose some benifits in the Yhilin war and some orc items but I got my Yhilin ar score with 18 Victory points and 0 Collateral and -4 Chaos.
Yeah i did the same thing in Ardford, invested in all 3 banks. I might have to look at the numbers again it's been a while but back then i couldn't do an optimized ProN run without whoring Qum out. I'll make a new excel sheet once i do a third playtrough and the effects of current investments are better known :biggrin:.

I did invest in both the Eu. suplier and manufacturer. Do you mean Eu. processing? That's 50k and you can only invest in it if you don't invest in the embassy or don't invest in the corruption campaign earlier and the Eu. supplier. Which would mean you'd have to invest in megails suplier and that opens up a whole new can of worms of unoptimized investments.

gebruiksnaam

Nov 28, 2017
What are those values you put in your investment section under Megail's route?
The return on invest+ the personal money from Megail+ left over ProN from the previous chapter. I accidentally added 10k from the mine resolve in aka's route but you're better of settling that in favor of the people and buying the mine later as the doom king.

This is the link to the investment calculator, it helps a lot.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
The corruption campaign is actually a bad investment and i'm still debating whether the embassy is worth it. Without it unpeople will pass but the Eu. mine processing gives 150k ProN more at chapter 4.
Problem is, Unpeople motion passing is causing way too much trouble and it's not worth those 150k ProN more...
Abandon the Flotila you can still get IKD moral below 10 without it,
Except you'll have need Flotilla to discredit one of the pretenders during Chapter 4 succession crisis... not to mention that Flotilla might play a part in Chapter 4/5 conflicts.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
The return on invest+ the personal money from Megail+ left over ProN from the previous chapter. I accidentally added 10k from the mine resolve in aka's route but you're better of settling that in favor of the people and buying the mine later as the doom king.

This is the link to the investment calculator, it helps a lot.
I don't think those numbers are right, you don't make anything close to 160,000 from the bounty office, or 200,000 from the Yhillin supplier among other things.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I don't think those numbers are right, you don't make anything close to 160,000 from the bounty office, or 200,000 from the Yhillin supplier among other things.
the number is the pron left after doing the investment.

Hung Gen

Sep 16, 2017
Yeah i did the same thing in Ardford, invested in all 3 banks. I might have to look at the numbers again it's been a while but back then i couldn't do an optimized ProN run without whoring Qum out. I'll make a new excel sheet once i do a third playtrough and the effects of current investments are better known :biggrin:.

I did invest in both the Eu. suplier and manufacturer. Do you mean Eu. processing? That's 50k and you can only invest in it if you don't invest in the embassy or don't invest in the corruption campaign earlier and the Eu. supplier. Which would mean you'd have to invest in megails suplier and that opens up a whole new can of worms of unoptimized investments.
There are 4 banks. Yhilin, which you can reinvest as a core lender in ch4. Stineford has one in the rich district. The Ivalan bank and Ardford bank in Ardford.
Investing in Eustrin has pros and cons up and down. Do you want a better equipped army or enough Dwarren pull to mess with Aram and Ardoheim.

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Seems most don't invest in mercs in the first investment round and therefore let's Carina's men die. On the other hand whoring out a slutty succubus calling herself Cumdump is rather unpopular. Makes me wonder about moral priorities. ;)

Personally I whore out Cum and hire the Iron Cudgel with the extra money and save the soldiers pixel lives. It even helped me later to do all discretionary funding, besides the Ardoheim border and still get a perfect Arclent war result.

Reactions: gebruiksnaam

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Seems most don't invest in mercs in the first investment round and therefore let's Carina's men die. On the other hand whoring out a slutty succubus calling herself Cumdump is rather unpopular. Makes me wonder about moral priorities. ;)

Personally I whore out Cum and hire the Iron Cudgel with the extra money and save the soldiers pixel lives. It even helped me later to do all discretionary funding, besides the Ardoheim border and still get a perfect Arclent war result.
qum hate the forced physical contact, she want 'be simon cumdump' and simon alone.
for the carina man, i don't know the number of soldier die in the BoY (and civilian), the 3AW had a toll in life not small.
o the bank guy copied by trin and 'dispose' after?

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Whoring cumdump is not worth it, you miss content at the gathering and lose out on one of the best items for the succubus companions and are frankly not a very nice person.

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
So there's such a thing as a perfect playthrough for this game?
You must have everyone happy at your party, you must make right investments, there are "good" and "bad" choices, there is a "right" way to play if you don't wanna miss content out?
Meh, kinda disappointing tbh. I thought TLS was all about variety and that would be shown in the long run, that even if you make dubious choices and actions, you're still gonna experience nice content, just in different ways.

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
I don't think there's a perfect overall playthrough. There are, of course, optimal playthroughs for different targets (i.e. maximum PRON playthrough, max rp playthrough, best war results playthrough etc). It's all about trade offs.
Frankly, the best way to play this game in my opinion is to make one "blind" run with no wiki and just make the choices that make sense to you to see what happens, then do optimization runs after that.

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
qum hate the forced physical contact, she want 'be simon cumdump' and simon alone.
for the carina man, i don't know the number of soldier die in the BoY (and civilian), the 3AW had a toll in life not small.
o the bank guy copied by trin and 'dispose' after?
Cumdump has voluntary sex with an ogre and a bunch of orcs at the gathering when you don't whore her out. So much to her faithfulness. ;P
Concerning the other people dieing, some sacrifices have to be made. Sacrificing Carina's men are not in the necessary sacrifice department.;)

Also Simon isn't aware that Cumdump is actually badly mistreated by the whore house customers. I admit that argument can be made for the consequence of not hiring mercs too though.^^

Reactions: bansdebar

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
So there's such a thing as a perfect playthrough for this game?
You must have everyone happy at your party, you must make right investments, there are "good" and "bad" choices, there is a "right" way to play if you don't wanna miss content out?
Meh, kinda disappointing tbh. I thought TLS was all about variety and that would be shown in the long run, that even if you make dubious choices and actions, you're still gonna experience nice content, just in different ways.
There is no such thing as "perfect playthrough" in TLS... if there is there wouldn't be discussions about whether a particular choice is worth it or not.

Every choice and every decision you make in this game will have a consequence, either good or bad. Sometimes, the consequence will be immediate and final, but on other occasions consequences may be felt long time after you made the decision (for example, at start of Ch.2 you have a choice of investing into one of the mercenary groups. If you don't than at the end of Ch.2 a group of soldiers will die and they won't we able to help you during events at the end of Ch.3... some 25-30 hours of gameplay later!).

Then there is a choice you have to make with two characters about their personality...

Reactions: mesoru
4.50 star(s) 186 Votes