NG12345

Sep 25, 2017
in the beginig of game do i have s*x scen i only have text fnx you for answer
It's just text. Sometimes you'll see the sprites bouncing around a bit but its nothing to get excited about visually. This isn't really a game good for a quick fap, but the story and non-combat mechanics are really great (the combat is just well-done typical rpgm stuff. its good but nothing to get too excited about either).

Also its a great reason to make spreadsheets! ....That particular quality will probably only appeal to a certain subset of players...

Borioje

Jun 30, 2017
It's just text. Sometimes you'll see the sprites bouncing around a bit but its nothing to get excited about visually. This isn't really a game good for a quick fap, but the story and non-combat mechanics are really great (the combat is just well-done typical rpgm stuff. its good but nothing to get too excited about either).

Also its a great reason to make spreadsheets! ....That particular quality will probably only appeal to a certain subset of players...

fnx you i love rpg stile game but it is shame the dont have cg but story is good

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017

I don't know in the sea of NSFW RPG games with absolutely terrible combat mechanics, TLS feels like a gift from heaven.

NG12345

Sep 25, 2017
I don't know in the sea of NSFW RPG games with absolutely terrible combat mechanics, TLS feels like a gift from heaven.
Yeah I may have sounded too harsh there. I do think TLS has well-done combat mechanics. I could imagine it being a bit more balanced in terms of wanting to use different characters more often in different situations (Robin and Aka seem like the right answer to every situation honestly) but I can't actually think of an rpgm game that I think does it better. So yeah its definitely good. I just think the story and noncombat mechanics of TLS are great (its my overall favorite game because of that), and the combat mechanics just don't rise to that level of awesomeness in my book. But I definitely don't mean to discourage anyone from playing it based on the combat mechanics. They really are good, just not "knock your socks off amazing" like I think other elements of the game are.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
And generaly the game have bug in the 2/3 first version of a update better to wait
To be fair, there is usually some type of rebalance that happen between x.0 and public version, but while there might be some minor bugs (that may or may not affect you based on your previous choices) I don't think we had an actual game breaking bug so far.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
fnx you i love rpg stile game but it is shame the dont have cg but story is good
Personally, I'd rather a game have no CG then having to see the same stock CG models over and over again... I believe there are some female models that are closing on double digit number of games that use them.

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
i love this game so much that i even fukin love that noone wants to "betray" Sierra, so i ain't even mad at you "kunts" for not sharing:closedeyesmile:
Not like it matter a whole lot at this point anyway. What we get it a few days early? Lol.

kingreaper

Jan 23, 2018
i would like to know if the public version comes out today or when it does can anyone answer the question please

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
No, the last update is not yet made public... it will most likely be made public this Friday. The updates are almost always on Friday with public usually being one week later.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
i think last small update was not public
The only update I can remember that was ever not made public was .30 which was just the base update. hat update was only ten or so minutes long and used only for patrons to bug test the base building mechanics.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018

so, no actual scenes? just text all the time?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: demoka

fenyx

Jun 16, 2017
If you like ff6 and/or chrono trigger , you will LOVE this game.
If you sometimes read erotic literature you will like it too.
You can actually ignore the sex scenes and its a good game in its own right so...give it a test run, play it for 3 hours (its quite challenging and the prologue defies expectations)

J I N X

Jun 24, 2018
........so in other words-no actual scenes-that's a disappointment.
well. if you looking animated games, look other games there alot for ur fap need. beside if u looking for fap material why dont u just go to bra**r that would be even better than 2/3D animated xD

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes