Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I think everyone here is playing it for the story. I personally think it has the best story out of anything you will find on this website and its story is more interesting than a lot of AAA games. There is easily over 70 hours of content in it and I would highly recommend giving it a try.
thought i finished that-oh well.

The_Shadows

Jul 15, 2017
It's been a long time since I've played this game, probably around mid chapter 2. Since I'm going to start from the beginning, can I get some tips or advice that would be good to keep in mind when playing?

AngryBabboon

Sep 3, 2018
Just wtf... game still isn't finished yet? I'm having more fun with this game's plot than with a bunch of AAA games, i just checked the walkthrough and i'm not through even a quarter of the story yet (just made it to Ardoheim), and now i learn it is still getting updates?

Now i understand why Kingdom of Deception is getting such a lazy plotline, Sierra Lee is obviously pouring everything she has to offer here.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
It's been a long time since I've played this game, probably around mid chapter 2. Since I'm going to start from the beginning, can I get some tips or advice that would be good to keep in mind when playing?
FIGHT EVERY ENEMY. The game has a finite amount of enemies, no re spawning mobs. So that means there is a very limited and precious amount of money and XP you can get. A positive meaning you wont every have to spend hours grinding, a negative being if you dodge optional enemies in dungeons you may be massively underleveled for boss fights.

managing Rp and Pron is important too, more then I can say here without several paragraphs. Honestly your best bet will be go in the first play through completely blind and on the next use the wiki, looking at the walkthrough, secrets and collectibles page, and secret stat page to plan your route. And then go in a third time when you realized you missed a shining sword and made an investment mistake.

And by that point you'll probably have about 150 hours sunk into the game. Not bad for a free to play game.

Reactions: IndigoHawk

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
for a list of hint:
for more in depth:
other page noteworthy: /

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
I was really hoping the next update we would go and see what is going on with the dwarfs and Neranda but will have to wait.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Just wtf... game still isn't finished yet? I'm having more fun with this game's plot than with a bunch of AAA games, i just checked the walkthrough and i'm not through even a quarter of the story yet (just made it to Ardoheim), and now i learn it is still getting updates?

Now i understand why Kingdom of Deception is getting such a lazy plotline, Sierra Lee is obviously pouring everything she has to offer here.
I'm not up on KoD, but from I understand it's making reasonable progress, think how long Noxian Nights too, top that with SL is also writing books, working KoD, working TLS, working on the Crimson Grey sequel, and I'd say SL is keeping fairly busy, my only hope is she doesn't burn out.

Watch your walkthrough on Ardoheim, it's almost as tricky as the Orgasmic Empire.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
hmm i need some help whit a 2 qst's to be precise
"Palace staff" what is the max you can have
and i have problems getting "Regrouping" qst its the hilstara thingy i am stuck and also how do i get every 1 in the TP room

ZikarnKrais

Jun 21, 2018
Does holding on to the Old Ribbon at the beginning of the game do anything to Wendis?
She comments on it if Simon still has it, either equipped or in inventory.

hmm i need some help whit a 2 qst's to be precise
"Palace staff" what is the max you can have
and i have problems getting "Regrouping" qst its the hilstara thingy
i am stuck and also how do i get every 1 in the TP room
Check here:

In terms of palace staff, believe it's still an open quest but the maximum you can get currently is 6. They include Lucy, Kia, Ina, Patty, Kara, and Sho.

Hung Gen

Sep 16, 2017
She comments on it if Simon still has it, either equipped or in inventory.

Check here:

In terms of palace staff, believe it's still an open quest but the maximum you can get currently is 6. They include Lucy, Kia, Ina, Patty, Kara, and Sho.
I remember having 6 palace staff with Fuani, not Sho.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Hey. I greatly apologise for this, as I know it's not exactly the right place. I'm doing it here because it looks like I have insufficient privileges to post in other section.
Sierra Lee has made a lot of good games. And my favourite is Crimson Gray.. If it is possible, can someone upload it's sequel - Crimson Gray: Dusk and Dawn ? Please.
If anyone else is interested in more game from Sierra Lee here is the blog site (which is also kept up-to-date)

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
I can see that a lot of people have missed content from this update so will add here what i have done maybe even i have missed something.
1.Every member has a new text about Wendis
2.New research
3.Spending money on Wendis in the Teleportation chamber for protection.
4.If we visit Janine she will start a conversation with Wendis
5.Going to Teleportation chamber Chalice States has a new place to visit and that is Doom King's Palace.
6.In Doom King's Palace new text with the people protecting it.There is also Princess Reletima and her maid.
7.Talk to the maid and the Princess after the talk Trin will be there asking if we want to copy the princess or not.
8.If you can and will copy the princess the the maid loses her job and joins us.
9.Talking to the new maid will add in quest Palace stuff number 7.
10.After helping Wendis with her collecting as much as we can and then visit her there will be something new that is Cohesion:21.I think this depends on the items we have so maybe somebody missing some item can have much low number or maybe even higher if we can.
The other things go with the story and i don't really think you can miss something.But in the end maybe i am missing something.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Does holding on to the Old Ribbon at the beginning of the game do anything to Wendis?
increase a new stat "mental coesion" and will be ugrade to something better in the future

Fuani is the quest giver and not considered one of the palace staff counted, I believe. Either that or it's seven, but yes, Sho is now included after you get her from Tak'kan.
fuani is counted in palace staff.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
can i have all 7places where the maids could be plz.
i have five i got the animal girl
patty the orc and 3others i dont get a top panel popup on who you are talking to

and for the regrouping qst isnt on that wiki site

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
and patty is keep walking in to the silly orc as Cum whould say
but it whould be cool iff that walktrough wiki whould be updated
buti realy need to know all places you have to go 2 to get all the maids

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes