locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i think i need sho she is the last i know she is at the creation pools in tark'kan main orc city
but i am stuck on that 1 and i am stuck on hilstara whit the regrouping qst which isnt in the wiki. though annoyinly the only thing's i have to do in the regrouping is hilstara she is at abase alrdy and bring every 1 to the TP room and i believe that can only happen after hilstara problem is solved
and i think this whas a save from befor 1.32 so i believe it whas bugged.
ok i have to restart all over it is

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
i think i need sho she is the last i know she is at the creation pools in tark'kan main orc city
but i am stuck on that 1 and i am stuck on hilstara whit the regrouping qst which isnt in the wiki. though annoyinly the only thing's i have to do in the regrouping is hilstara she is at abase alrdy and bring every 1 to the TP room and i believe that can only happen after hilstara problem is solved
and i think this whas a save from befor 1.32 so i believe it whas bugged.
ok i have to restart all over it is
I think people are having trouble understanding what you mean. Hilstaria isn't part of the regrouping quest, you need

1. You start by getting Megail from Stineford as with her (you will meet Patrici, a not-so-nice halfling). Also, you have the chance to convert ProN to Sx in Stineford Bank without limits but with a 10% loss.
  2. Seeing that you can visit Ari-Yhilina by using Rebel's Pass (if you have repaired it) or the Merchant's Pass, you should visit Sarai to meet both Carina and (surprise!) Vhala.
  3. Next, you should visit the Chalice States and get both Nalili and Lynine. Lynine is in Helvanna in the warehouse in front of the House of Love. Nalili can be found in Gasm Falls, in the upper left corner, in front of the Tower of Mist.
  4. In Tak'Kan, you will find Orcent in a old Tower on the right side of the map. There is something wrong about that building, but you can't learn any more about it, for now. Now it's a good moment to have a . Go to the Fheliel's Crown in Cee'Kan (the building with two red banners). Visit the Orc Pools in the Tarran'Kan Square to meet Sho again (and recover her gear, pretty useful if you geared her up for the ). Once you have meet him, you can see some nice conversations if you visit .
  5. In New Givini, you should visit first the Givini Camps (the fort on the bottom of the map) and speak with both Dari and Elleani there (this conversation unlocks access to part of the Givini Vinai Court). Later, visit Elleani at her estate. You should take the time to visit Wynn in her old home and later at the Mage Guild (if Simon is no longer angered with her, she will join the harem when you speak with her there).
  6. Once everyone else has rejoined, you will meet Uyae near the entrance of the palace.

After that go to the teleportation room and click on the blue flame at the bottom. It should then let you continue.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Does holding on to the Old Ribbon at the beginning of the game do anything to Wendis?
If you still have it (either equipped or in inventory), she comments about it and mention how she should "upgrade" it now that she have greater understanding of magic...

Reactions: Bladeue

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
I know I've gathered enough RP but I'm still not able to lock Carina's affection. Has that not been implemented yet?

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
I know I've gathered enough RP but I'm still not able to lock Carina's affection. Has that not been implemented yet?
no, she (among other characters) have certain story points that will allow there 100 rp point.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
No, at this point she is one of two characters (Orilise is the other) that joined the Harem that cannot be maxed out. In fact, even if you get over a 100 RP's with Carina (or Orilise), her RP's will be reset to 99 until a certain, as of yet unknown event happen.

NG12345

Sep 25, 2017
FYI, depending on which Varia you have, she can be a great glass cannon, I also like Carina as my healer, I think if you pair her with Robin maybe, you get a massive 1 hit heal, can't recall the synergy right now, but I used Varia in my party to defeat Ginasta for the first time you meet her in combat and just simply shut Ginasta down.
Yeah I mostly use varia for speedily clearing trash that doesn't threaten me too much, but I think I remember using her for Ginasta too.

I feel like I have to admit that Sierra made me use neither aka nor robin for this update's optional boss (went with hilstara, yarra, and carina). This is what I get for opening my big mouth I guess, heh.

Nobby

Nov 15, 2017
Dude, Varia is by far the strongest striker in the game. If you can keep her alive through it, she can literally tear through even the optional bosses in 5 turns or less, baring the physically resistant ones. She can drop most abyssal gem bosses in two turns if you've geared up and leveled through the game (depending on how you do with crits). Why bother wasting time buffing and debuffing if you can just squash everything? I love glass cannons. THE POWER!

Reactions: mesoru

Taboo Lord

Oct 12, 2017
I'm having trouble trying to play this game using Wineskin. It says RPGVXAce RTP is required. Can anyone help with this? Thanks.

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
is it just me or is the succubus hunt in the gathering broken? did anyone else get stuck there after getting all of the butterflies?

Nobby

Nov 15, 2017
is it just me or is the succubus hunt in the gathering broken? did anyone else get stuck there after getting all of the butterflies?
I've never had that problem. There should be triggers with the timer. Do you get a cutaway to the conversation with the Incubus King after you start hunting the butterflies?

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
ok i have a qst that has no walkthrough for it i have checked every thing its the aka routes outskirts sign whit the investigation of a Cult

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
ok i have a qst that has no walkthrough for it i have checked every thing its the aka routes outskirts sign whit the investigation of a Cult
talk with the green hair woman in the slum (close to the bar/fighting ring building)

Hung Gen

Sep 16, 2017
If you didn't side with the peasant mage in the slums for control of the mine you won't be able to do that quest.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
yes i whould becausse as you can read you get it from a signpost in outskirts.
and i whas correct still doable even after you did the mine oddly enough
however could be that whe needed to kill that mage that whas casting in the mines
and that aint gaineble anymore after you did the mine qst
iff that's so that 1 whil be stuck after i talked whit BLeu haired woman

and i have another qst impress the ambassador in castle befor moving on
its for point towards Queen Janine

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes