Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
If you didn't side with the peasant mage in the slums for control of the mine you won't be able to do that quest.
the mine resolution don't had any relation to the goddess of magic's cult.

yes i whould becausse as you can read you get it from a signpost in outskirts.
and i whas correct still doable even after you did the mine oddly enough
however could be that whe needed to kill that mage that whas casting in the mines
and that aint gaineble anymore after you did the mine qst
iff that's so that 1 whil be stuck after i talked whit BLeu haired woman

and i have another qst impress the ambassador in castle befor moving on
its for point towards Queen Janine
a bit of confusion i see.
- the "demon whorshipping cult" quest is "stand alone" and don't interact with anything in the aka's route.
- the mine problem is one of the five event you need to resolve for completing the route (with jade house, house rose, order of thaumaturgy, elder elf), can be resolved in three way, you can storm the thelon base (left side of the mine) and give the mine to house jade (pay better 20K ProN), can storm house jade base (right haed to the entrance) and give house thelon (pay a bit lesser 10K ProN), or you can make all the other task and talk with a elf mage near the patriot bar in the slum (the wood bulding with the green yhilin flag above the door), the third solution block the new shaft from the noble house, don't give any money, but let you size the mine in the start of chapter three and the mine become one of the best source of ProN for the rest fo the game. in the mine you can collect a maximun of six entry paper, you can give it to the guy in petition house (hidden stats booster), the third option is way better of the other two.
- the ambassador opinion is tied to a hidden score ( you need a score of 10 for the ambassador) lost altina forever for the best result isn't a good choice you gain only a rp+2 with janine e nothing more, and there is plenty of opportunity to gain rp with janine.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i need to find the source off smuggled ingredients for that qst the investigation of a cult.

why isnt every thing discribted in the wiki page and its even missing alot off content on there page.
i know its fan based but that site is sorta dying.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
i need to find the source off smuggled ingredients for that qst the investigation of a cult.
... how i can find a smuggler? peraphs the cloacked guy in the merchant quarter how help istavan smuggling the slave collar in the city can something to say? just an idea...

why isnt every thing discribted in the wiki page and its even missing alot off content on there page.

Nobby

Nov 15, 2017

A few things here. First, the guide actually DOES tell you how do these quests. In the guide it specifically says that there are side quests available during Aka's route and it links you to this page.

Second, please don't complain about the MASSIVE amount of work people are doing strictly out of the goodness of their heart. Especially when they actually HAVE done the thing you're complaining about and you just can't be bothered to understand it.

Third, where in the game exactly are you? You were around here a couple days ago asking about Ch. 4 quests, and now you're asking about Aka's route. Honestly, I hate to be rude, but you seem like a troll. You seem A LOT like a troll. If your not, I appologize, but come on man. Act less like a troll, please.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
it doesnt tell every thing i have looked al over the site but not the cult investigation
whell the reason that i ask for these qsres now is i had to start over becausse off the that bug 1.31 my old safe which whas almost at the end off chapter4 whas bugged hence i had to start al over again

Nobby

Nov 15, 2017
it doesnt tell every thing i have looked al over the site but not the cult investigation
whell the reason that i ask for these qsres now is i had to start over becausse off the that bug 1.31 my old safe which whas almost at the end off chapter4 whas bugged hence i had to start al over again
I have literally linked you to the page (even the location on that page) where it takes you step by step through the EXACT actions you need to take to do this quest. This page, as I mentioned is directly linked from that portion of the walkthrough. If even that is too much for you, here's the copy and pasted section that I linked for you.

The Cult: you receive information regarding a mysterious cult in Ari-Yhilina by reading a warning in the Outskirts' billboard. To progress further, you have to talk with a woman with a blue dress and a headband near the Slums entrance. Their clues guide you back to your favorite smuggler in the Merchant Quarter. He provides you with directions to the Coven. Return to the Slums and check the building below the tower. The entrance is on the left side. Check the warehouse to find the hidden basement. Once you have found the Coven listen to their history (don't forget to talk with each member separately). If you decide to help, you have two fights (the second is a one) then your reward: a for either Altina or Robin (your choice). Also, you suggest they contact Janine if there is ever anything you can do for them (though they never request help).

Honestly, your failure to do the absolute bare minimum amount of work here (that is actually READING the walkthrough) is not a failing of the site or the people who made it. Please, these people have worked very hard for you and expected nothing in return. The LEAST you could do is not insult them.

Edit: I know I've been a bit harsh, and I apologize. Seriously though. The site is absurdly detailed and the amount of work that's gone into it seems enormous. For free. For you. Don't be a cunt.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
ok that showed the qst i didnt got that page from google it give the normal shorted version of the walktrough on the wiki page

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
I've never had that problem. There should be triggers with the timer. Do you get a cutaway to the conversation with the Incubus King after you start hunting the butterflies?
it did end with with a timer trigger, but the conversation with the Incubus King didn't happen is just stops on a black screen, i can use the menu though, i think this is the right save file

Nobby

Nov 15, 2017
it did end with with a timer trigger, but the conversation with the Incubus King didn't happen is just stops on a black screen, i can use the menu though, i think this is the right save file
What did you use to zip this? I'm getting damaged archive on Winzip, Winrar, and 7zip. I'm assuming it's just a bad upload.

Taboo Lord

Oct 12, 2017
are there images that are supposed to coincide with the sex scenes? I haven't seen any, but I'm also playing using Wineskin so I'm not sure if I'm missing them.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
ah, that's because i only know how to upload like this, sorry
use this

ok, i make your save works. (it's the rpgmaker save renamed with ".zip" repleacing ".rvdata2")

the save works flawless for me. in the case you cannot find a workaround for play the section this is your save right after the succubus hunt.

Reactions: Nobby

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
use this

ok, i make your save works. (it's the rpgmaker save renamed with ".zip" repleacing ".rvdata2")

the save works flawless for me. in the case you cannot find a workaround for play the section this is your save right after the succubus hunt.
ah, yeah...that's what i did too, i just renamed from ".rvdata2" to ".zip", also, how did you get past that?

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
ah, yeah...that's what i did too, i just renamed from ".rvdata2" to ".zip", also, how did you get past that?
normal play. the first 5 minutes (timer from 20:00 to 15:00) you can fight butterly and succubi, after the cut scene with the shard holder you had 15 seconds for grab a chest and see the last scene. the only thing i can advice is redownload the game

Nobby

Nov 15, 2017
As a quick primer, changing the name of the file to a different ".xxx" doesn't change the file. You aren't compressing a file by doing that. Your just confusing a computer (and me) and making it unreadable. Reminds me of when (as a child) I took a floppy disk and wrote "DOOM" on the side of it. Ignorance is not always bliss.

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
With the next update focused on the religious summit:

1. Hope we finally get to meet the remaining High Priestesses (really interested to meet the one from Stineford)
2. It'd be nice to finally lock in Carina's affection; or maybe take the first steps toward adding Sarai to the harem

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
With the next update focused on the religious summit:

1. Hope we finally get to meet the remaining High Priestesses (really interested to meet the one from Stineford)
2. It'd be nice to finally lock in Carina's affection; or maybe take the first steps toward adding Sarai to the harem
1 carina need answer from her 'goddess' (probably the blonde on the mountain top), and I find hard to her make an apparence in a update like this (the mess involved is enough, i think)
2 this will be a nice presentm i don't know how much can pin our hope, but dreaming is free...

but the real hype for me is know the stineford high pristess' face, and the DREAM is spit in her face

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Hmm, anyone happens to know which new investments are possible since the last (0.38) update? I've found the chance to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but I can't seem to find any other new ones. Took a look at the wiki as well, but I can't seem to find which ones are new among the myriad of them.

That just happens to be my only "grievance" with this game - talking to every single person in the game every single time an update comes out in order not to miss anything gets old really fast. :biggrin: I guess that just shows the amount of details in this game and immersiveness of it. ;)

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes