locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
karra isnt there when you are at the summit she is somewhere else plus you dont have the qst and your castle not yet so its only when whe are bizzy whit the 2 royal qst's att he same time
but i wonder if whe could put tyna on the throne.
elliannni on the new givini throne just like whe did whit janine

Hung Gen

Sep 16, 2017
karra isnt there when you are at the summit she is somewhere else plus you dont have the qst and your castle not yet so its only when whe are bizzy whit the 2 royal qst's att he same time
but i wonder if whe could put tyna on the throne.
elliannni on the new givini throne just like whe did whit janine
Sister Kara won't be there until you tell her to go there during the 3rd Arclent War(3AW). What I said previously still applies, you need to wait until the ardan succession crisis. All of this is in the wikia walkthrough( there's 3 over there.) Everyone else hasn't had all these problems you keep addressing here.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
@locomotor79: can you use at least the correct name for the character, please?

Sister Kara won't be there until you tell her to go there during the 3rd Arclent War(3AW). What I said previously still applies, you need to wait until the ardan succession crisis. All of this is in the wikia walkthrough( there's 3 over there.) Everyone else hasn't had all these problems you keep addressing here.
sister kara will reach ardford during the 3AW if she survive. if feroholm suffer catastrophic loss during the war (you can see nine cross in the cemetery when you pass in the village, tell sister kara to go lead to her death, if you say to stay a long as her can she always survive evading her question always she die.

you can recruit her for the HQ staff only if she made through the war alive.

Reactions: giraffe69

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i hope simon is the only 1 who whill get Nerande IV Pregnant. King relondo is not only a douchebag but also infertile
and i think that guy who whas bizzy whit firtilety spells made himself also infertile
lol.

becausse Queen NerandaIV is for my game behind simon all the way

ok wiki site not up2date
no info on stenai half'ling princessen or further on in the game

• Sad
Reactions: demoka

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
it seems i am stuck in stenai the reluctant maid is compleetly gone and altina has her wand made and in castle simon says waiting for DK for answer ashwell the magic circle needs to finishd and that alll there is.
now i am wondering is the max the game goes as far from the updates becausse i canot do anything anymore i have talked whit every 1.
and this stuff isnt on the wiki site walkthrough aka not updated yet

• Sad
Reactions: demoka

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
the Stenai stuff(was put on there not that long after 37.3(this was the Stenai and some more stuff added) came out, we are on 38.2) is on the walk through( allowed to post links yet ) now based on your words I would assume you haven't cleared the cave for the crystals the circle needs(done by talking to a guy at the circle off to the right) though not sure since order is kind of free first thing i did.

If you want i can copy paste it over but as for the end that plus some more was added in the last update some more stuff in a small update was released not that long ago though the exact info wasn't massively update since all in the last update is follow what party members say

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
and i did the crystal cave aswhell and talked whit the merchant on the leftside aswhell i have done that aswhell listend to dari and though robin is still inside the geust rooms i have talked whit her 2ce alrdy
and NPC's are saying the cirkel takes time to make. even though i spoke multiple times alrdy whit the armor aka DK now i fnnaly get the option of going in the Tower below stenai

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i know why he choose the ugle fat halfing so the bright and smart younger sister princess who atleast something for her nation
becausse the fat ugly princess whas lazy and let her father do al her work.
unless i am not supposed to say that.

i have reached the end off the update of the game
fucking stineford and and the aramite priesteses
oops srry Spoilers i think

Caharin

Feb 9, 2018
Long time follower of this game, have loved it since I first played back when the elves were new. Unrelated question to the latest update though. I've played almost all of sierra lee's game's and I was looking for something similar to TLS, good characters, good story, good combat, etc. Does anybody here have any suggestions?

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Long time follower of this game, have loved it since I first played back when the elves were new. Unrelated question to the latest update though. I've played almost all of sierra lee's game's and I was looking for something similar to TLS, good characters, good story, good combat, etc. Does anybody here have any suggestions?
I don't think there is anything like TLS available on this site...

Hung Gen

Sep 16, 2017
Harem has the best combat I've seen, or at least the best flexibility of skills to use. Story is good, not like TLS amazing. The characters are well defined and each fill a niche, sometimes overlapping. I would say its 70-80% complete, about where TLS is. You can be the hero(light) or conqueror(dark).

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
you could even a Dark hero what you sayd whas a bit standert
becausse even if simon has a dark shard he is not acting like a evil person>
but more of a hero becausse he saved arclent multiple times from a attack

Mossrock

Jul 23, 2018
Harem has the best combat I've seen, or at least the best flexibility of skills to use. Story is good, not like TLS amazing. The characters are well defined and each fill a niche, sometimes overlapping. I would say its 70-80% complete, about where TLS is. You can be the hero(light) or conqueror(dark).
Try "Harem Collector". Harem's combat is rather dull and frustrating. No real boss fights, enemies are just generic copies only capable of auto-attacking, they randomly pop up every other step of the way just to annoy, interrupted by the occasional scripted losses that are just unnecessary, cheap plot devices and by the way so unbelievable it's immersion-breaking. The story is... The first half wasn't bad, to be honest, even though it started out unbelievably ridiculous and way too convenient. But for a story that takes itself seriously? Lately the same cheap tricks were pulled over and over again; bad guy escapes for the Xth time and not because they're oh so clever, but because characters are fucking retarded and the player is given no choice in the matter. Potentially geared, interesting characters (party members) just leave the party (and the focus of the story) and for multiple chapters for no good reason and regardless of what you do, random nonsense dark shit is forced into the game (victims are *always* innocent characters by the way because reasons) to keep the game dark and "suspenseful", a whole group of characters ignore obvious clues a 5 years old could see from a mile, then they act so very surprised, it's like a soap opera... To make the matters worse, the progress of the story basically became stagnant with little to no satisfaction to compensate for it, it's become real annoying IMO. And I swear to god if I have to read why MC came to the island one more time... I'd give it a 4/10, it's somewhat interesting but not a masterpiece by any stretch of the word.

Long story short, try Harem Collector; combat is much better, story is not groundbreaking but comedic.

Hung Gen

Sep 16, 2017
Yes you did, and in turn I gave you my opinion on it and my recommendation for you. Take it or leave it, it's up to you.
I gave a game compare to this game. You gave a different game to the game I suggested, which doesn't belong in this thread. Not to flame or troll, which is or isn't your pov.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes