Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Patreon post introduces images for all 7 High Priestesses (which currently lead to guessing who is who) and 5 petitioners to the sumit. It also state that sumit will most likely be split into two parts (similar to how Ardford sumit was split).

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
Anybody else notice the little in-game indicators of the new nations' scores? A man appears in the Givini camps saying they should be repurposed, a lamia appears in the Tak'kan imp offices. Are there others?

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
I noticed after raising New Givini's score to a certain level, a man appeared in the southern camps saying they should be repurposed. Anyone know of any other in-game indicators of the new nations' scores?
There's tons. Off the top of my head at certain scores succubus nuns will join Givini academy, and you will be able to buy Givini pins that block status effects. In tak'kan a whole bunch of changes with orcs getting smarter, opening up an immigration building, and others depending on investments, in Chalice states at 40 points a small subquest opens where you can send a succubus nun to meet with the Elven high priestess, which very well may offer a bonus in the coming religious update.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
There's tons. Off the top of my head at certain scores succubus nuns will join Givini academy, and you will be able to buy Givini pins that block status effects. In tak'kan a whole bunch of changes with orcs getting smarter, opening up an immigration building, and others depending on investments, in Chalice states at 40 points a small subquest opens where you can send a succubus nun to meet with the Elven high priestess, which very well may offer a bonus in the coming religious update.
the givini pin vendor show up only if you invested in the mage guild. but the opportunity to invest in the mage guild is gated beyond a new givini score value (25+)

U

User_668360

a preview of all seven High Priestesses and some other characters who will play a role.
What is this on patreon are they showing how they look?
If somebody can post the post in patreon if they want

tsukiouji

Jul 21, 2017
Anybody else's game randomly start slowing down? I know RPGmaker can have issues, but it's not that; this is the only game seeing any problems, and it started in the middle of playing. No updates other than Flash in the last week. It started to get a little bit slow nearing the end of Aka's bit of C2, and then starting Megail's bit, a single step takes more than 5 seconds, it's become so much worse.

EDIT~ I was running 373; updated to 382, and it's running fine for now
EDIT2~ Nope, still fucked, just a bit less so

Jun 2, 2018
Anybody else's game randomly start slowing down? I know RPGmaker can have issues, but it's not that; this is the only game seeing any problems, and it started in the middle of playing. No updates other than Flash in the last week. It started to get a little bit slow nearing the end of Aka's bit of C2, and then starting Megail's bit, a single step takes more than 5 seconds, it's become so much worse.

EDIT~ I was running 373; updated to 382, and it's running fine for now

Yes, I noticed that happened sometimes.

My solution: Save immediately, and load the save --> FPS jumps back up to 60.

Try it now and let me know

fugdis

May 3, 2018
Doing a new playthrough since I haven't played in so long, I got to chapter 3 and realized I forgot to rescue Altina. The oldest save I had on this playthrough was during the Impaler section which railroads you to chapter 3. Using a save editor I edited switches and variables to if I had saved her, using a save from a previous playthrough as a reference. She shows up properly in dialogue/camp/whatever however she does NOT show up in the party/formation.

Does anyone know how to edit the party/formation and add her to it?

EDIT: Fortunately it adds her to the party during chapter 3, but I'd still like to know how to edit the party.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Doing a new playthrough since I haven't played in so long, I got to chapter 3 and realized I forgot to rescue Altina. The oldest save I had on this playthrough was during the Impaler section which railroads you to chapter 3. Using a save editor I edited switches and variables to if I had saved her, using a save from a previous playthrough as a reference. She shows up properly in dialogue/camp/whatever however she does NOT show up in the party/formation.

Does anyone know how to edit the party/formation and add her to it?

EDIT: Fortunately it adds her to the party during chapter 3, but I'd still like to know how to edit the party.
Sorry to say it but it may be best to start over... or at least reuse an early chapter 2 save (before leaving Yhilin) since adding Altina via switches have quite high chance of breaking the game.

U

User_668360

I don't think anyone will send it same happened with the 2 last updates before this.I just want to support the game but can't I'm student and really need the money but would appreciate it if someone could send it

kakaok2o

Apr 8, 2018
Yes the sad part is nobody will send it and we will have to wait a week or two.The only way to play it on the 1 day is to support it on patreon and it feels like the chat here is dying it is not like before.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Here is hoping this update is really long :eazyHype:
It's only first three (out of seven) days of summit... no combat but a lot of talking. With possibility of getting a game over screen because you mess up the votes...

Overall, it took me about two hours to get through this portion (with one restart due to game over screen).

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes