thelol39

Nov 3, 2018
Can somebody idk maybe send it if they want to i would still understand it they would not by how they support it or even respecting the game developer and the game.

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
I decided to give this game try. But because I don't like to play as grandpa. I've made some changes for myself. And thankful to my imagination, this is how I play now:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(btw. Don't you think Simon reminds Bruce Wayne in many ways?)

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
I decided to give this game try. But because I don't like to play as grandpa. I've made some changes for myself. And thankful to my imagination, this is how I play now:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(btw. Don't you think Simon reminds Bruce Wayne in many ways?)
I don't really want to spoil things for you because you are still at chapter 1 from what i have read in your rate but no there is a lot of Big Big difference in Bruce and Simon play more and you will see but i will recommened to spend a lot of time exploring and as you go into the story you will start to love playing as Simon.

Reactions: kshyk

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
It's only first three (out of seven) days of summit... no combat but a lot of talking. With possibility of getting a game over screen because you mess up the votes...

Overall, it took me about two hours to get through this portion (with one restart due to game over screen).
:FeelsBadMan:

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
It's only first three (out of seven) days of summit... no combat but a lot of talking. With possibility of getting a game over screen because you mess up the votes...

Overall, it took me about two hours to get through this portion (with one restart due to game over screen).
It's not in the change log, but be very much aware that you can get locked into a game over if you have a non optimal save, I'd recommend keeping a back up of your save files just in case SL tweaks this one a bit more.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
hey everyone, after downlaod and extracting, app says im missing a file to run; RPGVXACE RTP.
Right, its because you need RPGVXACE to run. Some version include it, but it's much easier to download the program yourself and not worry about it anymore.

bigdick69

Jul 9, 2017
This is MGQ all over again, came for the fap, stayed for the story XD
happened to me too. I heard the game will have a new series with the son of the previous mc and the snake. is it true?

I want to use cheats but can't find the emulator to download it can somebody send me the site?
I use rpgmakersaveedit. mostly to see hidden vars.
I will upload it to you.

Edger

May 30, 2017
Can you still get the upgrade material for Varia after you leave Stenai prematurely?

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
What should I choose make a deal with Erema or Keranni or break up the church make a new religion or get succubus accepted man decision.

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
What should I choose make a deal with Erema or Keranni or break up the church make a new religion or get succubus accepted man decision.
Kera thinks about others not for herself and she want to help all not only some while Ere thinks about herself and she will help only some not all.
2.I only helped the succubus as much I could I mean I used cheats to get the best for them.Because if they are accepted they will work with others all around and then humans will not think they are that different same with the orcs but be careful with what you let to pass or fail because not everything that will pass is good some that fail are the good choice.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes