Nobby

Nov 15, 2017
Can you still get the upgrade material for Varia after you leave Stenai prematurely?
You don't need Stenai for Varia's special weapons. I assume you mean Altina.

It's been implied that Simon will return to Stenai at some point, but nothing is guaranteed. Also, there's no guarentee that the equipment will be available if or when you return. It's certainly not in the game at this point.

This game have impregnation and pregnancy?
People bring up the possibility in conversation, as some of our party members share your fetish/concern, but as the harem are all competent and important Simon wouldn't want to remove them from the game, so to speak. If it happens at all it won't be until the epilogue.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Kera thinks about others not for herself and she want to help all not only some while Ere thinks about herself and she will help only some not all.
2.I only helped the succubus as much I could I mean I used cheats to get the best for them.Because if they are accepted they will work with others all around and then humans will not think they are that different same with the orcs but be careful with what you let to pass or fail because not everything that will pass is good some that fail are the good choice.
Still difficult choices, while Kera seems the obvious choice we can't be sure this game has a lot of variables that could affect future events so choice is actually difficult to make, while reforming the church might be the correct choice making a new branch of religion base on ivala might also be good and I'm tempted in separating the church thats why I'm thinking hard about this.

Edger

May 30, 2017
So how do you get the majority of the priestesses to vote for a reform then? Despite talking to Hestia I wasn't able to get the 4 votes needed.

Nobby

Nov 15, 2017
Still difficult choices, while Kera seems the obvious choice we can't be sure this game has a lot of variables that could affect future events so choice is actually difficult to make, while reforming the church might be the correct choice making a new branch of religion base on ivala might also be good and I'm tempted in separating the church thats why I'm thinking hard about this.
Forming a new religion means separating the succubi more from the rest of society, but it also means allowing them more freedom to be themselves outside the constraints of human society. Which of those two things do you value more? We can't say now if either of them will be hugely important in the future or which we'll need more, so all you can do is vote your conscience. Just do what feels right.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
if you change the favor standing what whould be best positive or negative
sarai always stay for now at ??? but the rest have all different numbers
1 even has a -something

iff you could edit it
to get the best outcome

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
how fun is this game to play ? it is grind fest or ok to play ?
No grind possible. Monsters are map encounters and do not respawn. so there is a limited ammount of exp. Gameplay and story really good. a lot of stuff can affect future events. On the other hand sex stuff is in writing without pictures, so thats that. Bu Game is great overall. replayed it several times

Nobby

Nov 15, 2017
1 even has a -something

iff you could edit it
to get the best outcome
You won't be able to see Sarai's influence until after the first day while she argues for it. You won't need it before then, anyways. Influence is basically a currency you can spend throughout the council to convince others. You'll mostly be using Sarai's, but having high influence with the others can help change their opinions on some of the issues. The negative one is probably Kerannii. She starts off negative, but when you spoke with her she mentioned meeting up as she prays during the night in the council hall. When you do that the game will add your modifiers to her relations just like it has for the others. On mine it actually jumped up to positive 9, but YMMV.

So how do you get the majority of the priestesses to vote for a reform then? Despite talking to Hestia I wasn't able to get the 4 votes needed.
All I can say is load up before the decision and try each possible course of action. How much you need to influence each character is going to be different depending on what you've done in the game. For me it was a very close thing, barely pulling the four votes after a lot of tweaking and reworking. That said, it's totally possible that it's just not possible at all for you, depending on what you've done. I'd also say to remember Sierra's warning when you started this update. There's probably going to be re-balancing in the future and requirements for some outcomes are likely to change based on the feedback they get.

Nobby

Nov 15, 2017
tried to start a game, it writed it miss RPGAce - where to find it ?

Is it just me or does this question get asked more on this game than other RPG maker games? It was asked on the page just before this one. People gotta learn to do a basic google search.

Reactions: czertik

czertik

Apr 25, 2018

Is it just me or does this question get asked more on this game than other RPG maker games? It was asked on the page just before this one. People gotta learn to do a basic google search.
well, all of this can be prevented if link for that was included at first post :).

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
1 even has a -something

iff you could edit it
to get the best outcome

Heres my start.
Saria 26
Beatrice: 3
Nabith: 4
Hester: 3
Esmera: 5
Kerannii: -2
Ammah: 0

at the end

Saria 16
Hester: 4
Kerannii: 8
Ammah: 6

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
well, all of this can be prevented if link for that was included at first post :).
Not really. In the instructions part of the first post it says what is missing when you get that error yet instead of using Google people ask here.

Sounds bitchy but a lot of us stopped responding to that question here and on other sites because if you can't be bothered to do a Google search why should we be bothered to help?

Help those that help themselves.

Reactions: gebruiksnaam

Nobby

Nov 15, 2017
Heres my start.
Saria 26
Hester: 3
Kerannii: -2
Ammah: 0

at the end

Saria 16
Hester: 4
Kerannii: 8
Ammah: 6
I wonder how much Sarai influence we'll need in the rest of the days? I still have a fairly sizable chunk left, but who knows. I also had to blow all my Hester influence. No way that'll come back to bite me in the ass.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I wonder how much Sarai influence we'll need in the rest of the days? I still have a fairly sizable chunk left, but who knows. I also had to blow all my Hester influence. No way that'll come back to bite me in the ass.
you could actually get 4 vote if you made a deal with Esmera or if you have big influence with Kerannii and choose light reform from Yarellel plan she would vote in favor so I was able to avoid blowing of that option with Hester.

Reactions: Nobby

Nobby

Nov 15, 2017
you could actually get 4 vote if you made a deal with Esmera or if you have big influence with Kerannii and choose light reform from Yarellel plan she would vote in favor so I was able to avoid blowing of that option with Hester.
LIGHT reform? Coward! :p

Really though, if you choose to deal with Esmera can you totally avoid the church unity movement? I don't mind blowing my load with Hester to get all the results I want, but obviously preserving resources that will likely be useful in the future is important too.

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
Can someone help me ? I'm stuck in first part of Yarra's route, in the forest - I can't proceed to the next area. I think it's a bug.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes